Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These are the eyes and the lies of the taken..

..But you’ll never fight alone, ‘Cause I wanted you to know..

by snowwhiiteqween 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-06-22 - 1049 words

0Unrated
"So.." I spoke as i was sitting down."What's up?" I said adding pop to the 'p'. I looked at him tiredly. I looked down for a second.

"My life." he said. "It sucks."

"Why would you say that?" I said sounding concerned.

"You know, the usual problems." He said shrugging."My parents." he said zoning out looking at the ground.

"Ohh, Frankie," I said scooting closer to him. I put arm around his shoulders."What did they do this time?" I asked worriedly.

"Just.. they will always find a way to hurt me.. Whether it be physical or just verbally.." he put his face in his hands leaning over. I rubbed his back.

"They always know that right words to make me feel like shit.." he continued."My self confidence doesn't.. Doesn't even fucking exist!" he threw his hands up in the air. The fell in to his lap.

"They always have to call me ugly.. And I'm starting to believe them.." he said almost crying. He cough back the tears. I pulled him into hug. Gosh, it's like we are always hugging. I felt and urge to kiss him. Reassure him that he is FAR from ugly.

"Frankie, that is not true at-"

"Gerard stop!" he cut me off. Tears welling those beautiful golden hazel eyes. He looked up at me. A single tear escaped down his cheek and jumped off his chin.

"I know what I am and I know what I'm not!" he stood up looking down at me. I just sat there staring at him. I have to do something. This is instant!

"I'm sorry Gee.. But I have to go." his teary eyes look at me for a second and slowly made his way to the door. He turned the knob and the door slightly opened. I pushed the door closed and turned him around so he was facing me. He was shocked at first, but it soon dissipated into anger.

"Gee.. please.. Let me go." he whispered with such agitation.

"No." I whispered back. He yank my hands off his arms. Looked up at me with his fiery anger. It scared me a little. I wasn't use to him like this towards me, but I know I can't let him go. I have to reassure him. He needs to know the truth. The truth.

"If your going to leave,..." I looked at him warily. Not quite sure how to put it or to even say it! I have no choice. I need to show it somehow. "I just want you to know.." I look up at his confused eyes. How do I phrase it? He needs to know. "That this world is ugly.." tears forming in my eyes. I look down at the floor. "But you..", tears falling down my cheeks."..you are beautiful.." I look up back at his tear-stained face."..to me." I looked up at his face. Waiting to see what would happen.. but he just stood there. Staring at me.

"Gerard.." he said sadly, "I'm not gay." Ouch that smarts.

Well, I guess I just should have kept my mouth shut. Just be friends. That would've been good enough. Just to be in his presence. I sat back down on my bed. I let myself fall onto my bed. Letting the pain take over. Consume me once more. At least I let it out. Never to be tortured by my weak feeble. I proved I'm not weak. Now, I know I should have kept my fucking mouth shut. I felt numb. I closed my eyes.

I felt warmth. I felt it on my mouth. I heard breathing. On my face. On my neck. I slowly opened my eyes. Frank. He was leaning over me. He was attached to my face. His lips were colliding with mine. He was straddle my hips. Right away, wrapped my arms around his waist urgently. I gripped him tight. Passion overcoming all over my body. I flipped him over so I was on top. I wanted to give him every pleasure that he deserved. I wanted to provide him with everything. I wanted to make him happy, always. He broke away.

"You are my only sexuality." he said as his face melted into a smile. I beamed back at him. He grabbed my hair to pull me back into another kiss.

His tongue entered my mouth, we tongue wrestled. I fought for dominance. I won. I moved my tongue around his mouth searching every cavern of his mouth. I felt the cold against his lip ring. It made everything feel just a little bit sexier. Everything was heated up already. I moved down to his neck. Biting and sucking on every sensitive spot. I could hear him moaning. My pant snake seem to rise with each moan that emanated from his gorgeous mouth. I could feel his hands trying to push me off. I didn't oblige. His body was giving into the pleasure. Then he successfully pushed me off of him. i was laying on the side of him. I looked at him confused and a little hurt as to why...

"Gee, calm." he giggled. "Everyone is up there and you don't wanna get caught do you? Especially on your goddamn birthday!" he smiled. He still had eyeliner smeared on his. He was still gorgeous.

"No.. I guess your right.." I said looking down moping. He laughed at my reaction.

"Oh Gee," he pecked my lips."You know your adorable right?." he said looking at me adoringly.

"..And your beautiful, do you know that?" I asked him. He looked down for a second.

"I guess you'll just have to keep proving it to me." He looked up at me. I put my hand behind his head and pulled him into another passionate kiss. We broke away.

"So Gee, what do you want for your birthday?" he asked intently. I pulled him into my chest. I could smell his scent. I squeezed him against my heart.

"I already got what i wanted." I said against his hair, still holding him close. He put his arms around my waist. He squeezed me back. I felt we were as one. Our bodies combined as one heart that beats as one. I hope this night never ends..

Sign up to rate and review this story