Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 25

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 499 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's pov:

I had to take care about injecting Frank, because Gerard is afraid of needles, while Geard was watching if someone come. I already injected him three bottles, but still nothing.
-When this will be over? -I asked Gerard. He kneeled down, next to me and Frank. He pointed on his neck, on bite marks.
-See? He was bitten through the scar. Injecting could take a little longer time.
-What if he wake up?
-Just hit him with something and don't let him run away -he said calmly.
-Okay -I nodded and continued with injecting him.
Time was passing. There was about four bottles left. He woke up about two times. It was a little weird that they left us alone. House was huge, and no one was there except us. Two bottles left. It seemed like cure started working, finally. Half of bottle left. I moved his top lip. Fangs were disappearing. No more bottles.
-Done -I said.
-Let's go! -Gerard said and picked Frank up -He...he's not breathing -he said a little shocked.
-That happened to you, too, remember? Let's go now! -I said fastly and then we escaped from there.

Gerard's pov:

Weeks were passing. Frank wasn't moving. I didn't wanted to believe that he's dead. He wasn't waking up as me, nothing. I was very worried about him. Then, one day, Kellin came.
-I got some bad news -he said.
-He...won't wake up?
-It's not for sure. He's just too weak, I'm afraid that he won't handle it -when he said that, tears filled my eyes.
-I said, it's not for sure -he said and left. I looked at Frank's body. I kneeled next to him and took his hand.
-Frank? Can you hear me? I know that you can hear me. I know how is there. It's horrible. I know that all of this exhausted you, but please be strong. Be strong for me -I was saying while tears were rolling down my face. He didn't moved. I wiped tears and moved away from him. I went to the bathroom and locked myself inside.

Mikey's pov:

-Gerard? -I asked when I came back home -Where are you? -no answer. Frank was lying still on the couch. I stopped and just was looking at him. Then he moved a little. It was a big suprise. After all these weeks...he moved!
-Gerard! -I shouted -He moved! -in next moment, I heard bathroom door unlocking, Gerard went out.
-What were you doing inside?
-N-nothing special
-Hmm... Anyway, he just moved! -we both looked at him. He started opening his eyes. He seemed weak and very exhausted.
-Frank! -we both said.
-Hey -he said and smiled weakly.
-How are you? -Gerard asked.
-Tired -he said
-You have to go back there? -I asked him and he didn't said anything. He just shut his eyes.
-Frank? -Gerard asked and shaked him. I checked his pulse. It was gone. I was a little confused. What happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story