Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Psychological Defenses

Sublimation

by BloodyAbattoir 1 review

I've always wanted to kill people. But I can't go around saying that. Yet my desires are so strong. So I joined Special Forces.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-06-11 - 232 words

0Unrated
SUBLIMATION

I've always had the want to kill people. But only the people who deserved it. You know, the guys who kidnap girls and force them into prostitution rings, the drug dealers, the rapists, the murderers, you get my drift.

Of course, it's not like I can just go around saying things like that, much less doing it. So if I ever wanted to deal with these urges, of course, I had to make a good enough excuse for it. So I did. I joined a special ops team as soon I was able to do so. If anyone asked, it was because I wanted to make the world a safer and better place for people to live in. And I did.

The only thing is, I wanted to do that by killing off the people that made it a dangerous world. If you asked the guys on my team, I did my job very well, even if I was a bit trigger happy. So I guess that means that altogether, I'm not all that bad of a person.

Bob here died in the line of duty hours after this. As it stood, he new sublimation from the inside out. His unacceptable urges of killing people were masked by his transforming it into the more acceptable task of being in law enforcement. Sublimation can be a dangerous thing, especially for other people.
Sign up to rate and review this story