Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It always starts with lockers.

Chapter Five

by insanecousinbenji 1 review

Frank wants to get to know his best friend's awkward, basement-dwelling brother.-A Frerard involving Frank and Gerard and delightfully unoriginal highschool frerardiness. Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-21 - Updated: 2013-07-07 - 337 words - Complete

1Funny
A/N Sorry this chapter's so short, but it kind of needs to be in order to conclude the previous one, it carries on where I left off.

“That might be the stupidest thing you've ever done Gee.” commented Ray.

Frank hoped he was referring to the escalator escapade, because he was really enjoying this hug.

“No, the stupidest thing he’s ever done was probably that summer when he was thirteen and tried to become nocturnal to see what life was like for vampires and ended up in hospital for vitamin D deficiency.” Mikey added, helpfully.

“It was an experiment” Gerard protested, speaking over Frank’s shoulder, “ I now know not to live like that!”

“Whatever.”

A few more seconds passed by. Gerard seemed to be a hugger, Frank liked this. Gerard’s hair was kind of tickling Frank’s left ear.

“Uhm, Gerard?...”
“Yes Ray?”
“You might kinda wanna let go of Frank sometime soon, I mean, I’m all for uncomfortably watching my two guy friends emotionally hug and all, but it’s been..” Ray looked at his watch. “4 minutes and 17 seconds now.”

A couple more seconds went by as Gerard considered it, before letting go and scuffling backwards, grinning sheepishly at Frank with rosy cheeks. How the fuck was this dude so cute, like all the time? Didn’t it get tiring?

*

Later that afternoon whilst walking home from Mikey and Gerard’s house, Frank came to the conclusions that 1: Yes, he did really like Gerard and 2: Yes, he was going to try and act on that.

A/N I took a while to update, sorry, I've just been so busy painting my shoes lately! I'll put up the next chapter as soon as I've finished it and I'm gonna start writing it tonight so it'll either be before i go to sleep or tomorrow hopefully but it will be longer than this ^_^ Please rate and review, your feedback makes me happy (Not joking about painting my shoes btw - Harry Potter themed ;) )
Sign up to rate and review this story