Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Animology

Chapter 8: Jailhouse Rock!

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Trouble in the mall!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bonnie, Kim, Monique, Ron - Published: 2006-08-04 - Updated: 2006-08-04 - 1925 words

1Moving
KP in Animology Soul Mates
AN: I got this idea from watching the Kim Possible show. The events of this take place right after that episode. So, this is way before the "So The Drama" movie.

Chapter 8: Jailhouse Rock!

Kim was sitting next to Amelia and Monique on the sofa in the small room where the mall security had put them. She couldn't believe it, she was supposed to be one of the good guys and here she was, sitting her best girlfriend and Ron's date.

It was a simple room that was sparsely decorated with only a sofa, a few chairs and a table. It was usually reserved for shoplifters who might try to flee. The door locked automatically every time it was shut and unless you had a key, whoever that was inside the room was locked in.

Kim sighs as she thinks about Ron and wonders how he'll ever be able to forgive her for messing up his date before the guilty feelings are pushed back when she thinks about what Amelia had tried to do with Ron. She casts an angry glance at Amelia who just returns it but neither one said a word.

Monique was sitting between the two and she couldn't believe that she'd gotten herself into this mess when it had all started so innocently where all she wanted to do was help Kim make sure Ron's date went smoothly.

She shakes her head as she thinks about how very wrong things had turned out for Ron and yet, on some level she was happy because that meant Ron was free of Amelia's clutches and on another level she felt a little jealous that Ron had been able to hang out with her on a dating level.

Amelia was fuming inside, she was supposed to be on her date with her new boyfriend and soulmate, Ron Stoppable! As bad as it was for her to be in a room locked up with her competition, she had to smile at the fact that she managed to get Ron as her boyfriend right from under Kim Possible's nose! She was not going to let go of Ron for anything, and if any other girl such as that bitch Kim, tramp Monique, or slut Tara wanted him for themselves. They were going to have to pry him away from her cold hands.

Monique finally has enough with the cold, silent and angry stares so she gets up from the sofa and sits on one of the chairs in the room. She sighs as she crosses her arms before looking at Kim and Amelia giving each other such angry looks. Since she was closer to the door, she heard voices approaching and she recognized Ron's voice, which told her that whatever that was coming was not going to be good.

Monique says, "Kim! The door!" but neither girl pays any attention. The two girls are still glaring daggers at each other even as the door opens and one of the security guards, along with Ron walk in.

Ron sees Kim and Amelia looking at each other and he shouts, "Kim! Amelia!" before he sees Monique and says, "Monique! You're all here! Are you all ok?" He can see that they are very messy with torn and messed up clothes from all the fighting in Victoria Secret's and that worries him.

Kim hears her friend's voice and jumps to her feet before she says, "Ron! You're ok!" She then takes two steps forward before her arm is grabbed by Amelia and when she looks back she sees Amelia standing up as well.

Amelia says, "My Ron should be taken care of by the one who IS his girlfriend after all." She pulls Kim back as she steps past her to head on her way to Ron.

Kim softly growls and says, "You're not his girlfriend!" She grabs Amelia and pulls her back where they both struggle on the spot to escape from the other's grip.

Ron looks confused at Monique and says, "Monique? Am I missing something here? What's going on?"

The security guy shakes his head as he thinks, "Man, this guy is clueless! Why are these beautiful girls fighting over him?"

Monique walks up to Ron and says, "It is hard to explain Ron, how about you and I leave them here until they cool off? I'll even treat you to a soda while we talk." She bats her eyes at him, hoping that he'll take the offer.

Amelia and Kim both see how Monique batted her eyes at Ron! Amelia lets go of Kim and starts to head towards Monique while her eyes meet Monique's when she notices her approach, once that happens, the lightning bolts that seem to fly at each other with dangerous intensity.

The security guy gulps silently at the look they were giving each other and steps back as he remembers the last time he tried to get between two women who were looking like them and he started to feel itchy as he recalled how long he was in his cast for.

Kim wasn't taking it lying down either, she approached Ron and Monique but her eyes weren't on Monique but Ron. As far as she was concerned, they could fight each other all they like but she was not going to risk harm to Ron again because of Amelia and it still made her angry thinking about how she'd walked in on them kissing.

She knew from her time on the sofa that Amelia must have timed the kiss so that when she opened the door, she would see them kissing and be able to claim Ron as hers and then she'd have Ron all to herself.

Kim grabs Ron's arm and says, "Come on Ron, let's go!" She manages to start dragging him a few steps before the security guard step forward, blocking her way and says, "Hold on Ms. Possible, I am afraid I can't let you leave just yet. The Captain hasn't cleared any of you to go yet. The only thing that was allowed was for Mr. Stoppable here to see the three of you and see for himself that you all were ok."

Kim frowns with a low, short growl as she really didn't want to stay in the room a second longer than necessary with Amelia or Monique in the room. Still, she was the good girl and didn't want to get into any deeper trouble than she already was going to be with her parents when they found out about this sitch she'd gotten herself into.

Just then the Captain's stern voice says, "I hope you appreciate how lucky you girls are..." as the woman steps through the door. Causing everyone to freeze where they were except for Kim, she had been around too many superfreaks to be bothered by a little stern voice.

The Captain's eyes roam the room, taking in how Amelia and Monique were looking like they were ready to rumble again while Kim looked like she wanted to leave and take Ron with her by any means necessary. Yes, she could see that if Kim wanted to, the security guard would be no match for her. She knew that the guard was also aware of Kim Possible's fighting skills and how often she saved the day.

She meets Kim's eyes as she says without flinching or showing any fear in her own eyes, "It is against my better judgment but I have decided to release all of you without calling in your parents to come pick you up."

The Captain almost smiles at the way the tension in the room drops dramatically at the mention of their parents but when she notices how Kim didn't even react except to tighten her grip on Ron just a hair, she understood that Kim was telling her that she was leaving whether they called her parents or not.

The Captain then says, "You can all thank Mr. Stoppable and his girlfriend Tara for that." She wondered why the hairs on her arms started to stand up as if in a room filled with electricity even as Tara stepped up through the door to stop beside her. It took only one look at the girls all giving Tara a very angry look.

The Captain mentally sighs before she says, "However, I have a few conditions before I release any of you. The first one is that you will all leave the mall. The second is that you'll stay away from here for a week as part of your punishment. The last one is that I don't want to catch any of girls fighting or I'll not only toss you back in here, but I'll call your parents and then they can deal with whatever you they feel you girls deserve for causing trouble at the mall. Do I make myself clear?"

Kim nods as she says, "Crystal Clear..." while Amelia says, "Yeah... whatever..." and Monique says, "Oh, you won't be catching me causing any more trouble." while waving her hands to emphasize her words.

The Captain grins as she says, "See that you don't... Well, I see no reason to further detain any of you so you're all free to go. Just stay on your best behavior whenever you girls visit the mall and everything will be fine."

Kim tugs Ron's arm and says, "Come on Ron, let's go to Bueno Nacho. It'll be my treat." She manages to pull Ron out of the room with the girls quickly following before Ron could say anything.

Monique walks up quickly and says, "Now wait a minute girl, I already told Ron I would treat him to a soda!"

Amelia grabs Ron's other arm as they all head towards the mall exit with Tara following and wondering what she should do. She says, "Come with me Ron and I'll buy you your favorite meal at Bueno Nacho!"

Ron's eyes go wide and he says, "You mean...? I can get Nacos?"

Kim growls softly as she looks angrily at Amelia and says, "I'll Grande size some Nacos for you Ron, if you come with me."

Tara knew she wasn't a match for Kim or the other girls physically. Still, she wanted to be there for Ron as she could see that if they kept things up, he might get hurt again and she didn't want that.

Amelia says, "No, I'll buy him the Grande sized Naco order and a large drink! I am his girlfriend and you are just his... old friend." She says with a wicked grin indicating Kim's new position in Ron's life.

Ron didn't quite know what to do. It seemed like every girl he knew suddenly wanted to buy him food! He didn't mind about that part since the amount of food kept going up, what he was so puzzled about was why he was getting so much attention when they were all clearly looking like they'd fought a grizzly bear.

Ron got an idea and says, "Ladies! Ladies! KP! There's enough of me to go around! We can all get the nacos and share a booth together."

In one united and loud voice, they all yell, "NO!" practically knocking Ron off his feet in its intensity. Ron says in a small voice then, "Ok... maybe not then... heh" He looks around nervously at the girls, even more puzzled than before at their behavior and wonders what is going to happen once they reach Bueno Nacho.
Sign up to rate and review this story