Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Animology

Chapter 7: 4 Times The Trouble

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Ron goes to help his friends and Bonnie is really mean to Ron! You'll never guess who comes to Ron's aid!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bonnie, Kim, Monique, Ron - Published: 2006-08-04 - Updated: 2006-08-04 - 2279 words

0Unrated
KP in Animology Soul Mates
AN: I got this idea from watching the Kim Possible show. The events of this take place right after that episode. So, this is way before the "So The Drama" movie.

Chapter 7: 4 Times The Trouble

With the simple question, "Um... where's Kim? And where did my date, Amelia go?" which he didn't know would cause him so much trouble and just get him into even deeper trouble than Ron could ever imagine.

Tara didn't know what exactly was going on but she was surprised that Amelia was going out with Ron. She had wondered why Amelia never said anything about it because as far as she knew Amelia was all gung-ho about dating a pink sloth that she'd found in school.

She pauses that train of thought and looks at Ron curiously before she says, "Ron...? Are you a pink sloth?" She is surprised when Ron smiles and says, "Yep! I am a pink sloth! That's why Amelia asked me out on a date!"

Tara turns away in thought as Al continues to do a quick check on Ron before finally declaring him ok. She helps Ron stand on his feet before he says, "So Tara, where did everyone go?" She supposed Ron would find out sooner or later but she wanted it to be later as she still had questions.

Tara says, "I'll take you to where they went, follow me." She then stops and blushes before she says, "Um, can you wait a few minutes? I left something in the changing room."

Ron nods and says, "Sure Tara, I'll...um... wait right here." He looks around and sees that is was still in the Victoria Secret's store. He felt a little uncomfortable hanging around by himself but Tara seemed to know where his friends went and so he decided to wait, after all how bad could it be?

Tara walks back into her changing room and closes the door, pulling off her shirt to put on the bra that she'd come with and picked up the bra she had been about to try on. She figured that she might as well just get it since it was by the same makers of the bra she was wearing, just a size bigger.

While Ron was waiting patiently for Tara in the changing room hallway, Bonnie came out of the dressing room and she grinned as she saw a chance that was just too sweet to pass up. She takes the stuff that she had been going to buy and walks out, and says "Ron Stoppable!" a little louder than necessary, making him jump in surprise since his back had been to her.

Ron jumps a little in surprise and because of the very voice that he recognized immediately as Bonnie's. The last person he really wanted to see in a place like this was Bonnie and so, with his luck he ran into her. He turns and says, "Oh hey Bonnie, what's up?"

Bonnie puts her hands on her hips, a sign that Ron had come to recognize as her on the attack. She says, "This is a store Stoppable, not a make out place!" She points at his face and says, "You've got lipstick all over you! So where is your posse now Stoppable? Do you even know or care?"

She knew of course, but she loved to bait and tease him with stuff she knew and he didn't. Watching Ron squirm and look confused in general, Bonnie took pleasure in his discomfort after all the times he had made her feel angry over some stupid thing he did.

Ron says, "What are you talking about Bonnie? I don't have a posse! I was just in here with my date Amelia." He felt secure in that knowledge and saw no harm in telling Bonnie that.

Bonnie's smile grew in a cruel way as she flips her hair with a hand out of her face and Ron knew that she was going to strike any moment. She says, "Is that so? Then why were they fighting over you?"

Ron becomes very confused, as he couldn't imagine anyone fighting over an outcast like him. He says, "Who was fighting? What do you mean they were fighting over me?"

Bonnie grins as she tilts her head and says, "You really have no clue do you Stoppable? Your date Amelia, Kim Possible and that loser girl Monique were all fighting right out here in the hallway over you like alleycats."

Ron is really confused now, as he cannot imagine any reason for Kim, much less Monique to be fighting. What he could not wrap his mind around was why the three of them would be fighting over him.

Bonnie pokes Ron in the chest with a finger as she says, "It is beyond me why any of them would fight over a loser like you! You are stupid, clumsy, not very good looking, and from what I hear you get rescued by Kim on those pointless missions... a lot!"

Tara suddenly says, "Bonnie! You take all that back right now!"

Both Ron and Bonnie look at Tara who'd come out of the changing room in time to hear Bonnie's latest string of insults at Ron.

Bonnie says, "And why would I do that? All of it is true!"

Tara walks right up to before Bonnie with anger in her eyes and she says, "We may be friends Bonnie, but if I were you, I would take back what you just said right now!"

Ron was not feeling very confident about his self-worth at the moment under Bonnie's attack and since it was usually Kim that stood up for him, he just wasn't feeling it and says, "No Tara, it is ok... Bonnie's right I am a bit of a screw up and let's face it, what could I really offer any girl?"

Bonnie smiled triumphantly at that moment, feeling happy, as she'd just shown Ron and everyone else that Ron was really a loser.

Tara turns to Ron and says, "You are not a loser Ron! You don't have to believe what Bonnie says just because you think she's got a few stupid points! I happen to believe you have a lot to offer!"

Bonnie did not like hearing anyone talk good of Ron and crosses her arms in front of her as she says, "He's always been a loser! No matter how many times he may save the world, it doesn't change the fact that he was born one and will always be that way! That's why he's at the bottom of the food chain, the least desirable person on the face of the planet!"

She points a finger at Ron, "Why I bet that Kim will never see him as anything but a loser and she'll someday wise up to dump his sorry butt as a friend and fellow crime fighter after he lets the bad guys go one too many times!"

Tara looks sadly at Ron, having watched his face and saw him become quite depressed. She'd had enough and whirls to face Bonnie to say angrily, "Bonnie! You know that Kim will never drop Ron as a friend or crime fighting partner; she wouldn't be half the crime fighter that she is without him! Sure, the bad guys may get away every now and then but I'd like to see you do better!"

She glances at Ron and sees that he's perked up at Tara's words, but still not quite there and before she even thinks about it she says, "Besides, if a girl like Amelia wants to go out with him...If Kim, Monique and Amelia all fight over him so savagely... If I kiss him, doesn't that say a lot about him being very desirable?"

Ron says, "Wait, back up... kiss me? You?" He was clearly trying to remember when she had kissed him and was failing to recall it.

Tara turns and blushes, "Yes, and it was something like this." She leans forward suddenly and kisses Ron right on the lips for even longer than she had the first time before pulling back and hiding her face with her hands as she blushed red.

Ron saw this as a red-letter day, for not once, but twice in the same day did he get a nice kiss and from two different girls! He is goofy for a few minutes even as Bonnie grumbled something about Ron still being a loser to the max before walking off to a register to buy her stuff. All he could think of to say was, "When...?" and trailed off after that as he then remembered seeing Tara when he woke up.

About the same time Ron recovered from the nice kiss, Tara finally came out from behind her hands, having finally overcome her shyness and embarrassment.

Tara looks shyly at Ron and says, "I am sorry Ron... I hope I..." She is cut off by Ron as he says, "As Kim would say, No Big... And to be honest, I liked your kiss, it was very nice." She smiles as the part that she found about him that put her at complete ease surfaced and overcame her fears about the kiss she had with him.

She smiles shyly at him and says, "Thank you Ron" before giving him a impulse hug and ended up blushing a little because of that as well. He says, "You're welcome Tara...I like getting hugs too by the way." This causes her to smile a little less shy and give him another hug, this one for a few seconds longer.

Ron smiles as he didn't have any problem with hugs, and usually liked them whether they came from his mother or even his best friend Kim. At that moment he remembered that Tara had promised to take him to where the girls were. He says, "Hey Tara, um... where is Kim and my date Amelia? Is Monique with them?"

Tara's face saddens for a moment and then she puts on a smile for his sake but Ron could tell it was fake and this only confused him. She says, "I'll show you Ron, and they might even be out by now." She doubted that they would be out until the parents showed up but she didn't want to tell Ron that even though she didn't know Bonnie had told Ron about the fighting.

Tara walks over to the register and buys her new bra before the two of walk out of the store. As she walks with Ron at her side, which she was secretly happy about as she enjoyed his company and she wished that it could always be so but she knew that it couldn't be as long as he had someone else. She was too shy in her feelings to ever fight for Ron but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy being around him whenever he was around.

As they continue to walk, they two of talk about random things, some of which gave Tara more insight into who Ron was as he mentioned some of his hobbies. However, when they were almost to the security office at the mall, Ron says, "Tara, are we going to security office? Did Kim and the others get busted for fighting in the store?"

Tara stops for a second and says, "How did you know about that? You were supposed to be unconscious."

Ron says, "Bonnie mentioned that they were fighting in the hallway and of course the ridiculous part about them all fighting over me. I try to not put too much stock in what she says, because she is usually just trying to hurt me."

Tara looks sadly at Ron and the sighs as she says while putting a hand on his shoulder, "They were fighting Ron. And from what I could tell it was as fierce as any catfight I've ever seen and when you're a cheerleader who's friends with Bonnie, you can see some pretty bad ones."

Ron's eyes go wider as he takes in what Tara is telling him and then he says, "B-but why would they be fighting? They wouldn't really be fighting over me like Bonnie said, would they? I thought she was teasing me about how I'd never have any girls interested, much less two or three to fight over me!"

Tara adds in her thoughts, "Better make that four, Ron..." as she decides to start fighting for what she cares about in her heart even though her mind didn't know it yet. She says, "That's something I am afraid that you'll have to ask them when you seem them."

Ron looks at the nearby security office and says to her, "Were they hurt because of me?" and when he seems Tara bite on her lower lip and shrink in her shoulders, he knew that she was trying not to tell him but he knew that look as a "Maybe, kinda... Yeah" from being friends with Kim.

Ron turns to the security office and says, "Let's go! I have gotta know!" before he takes off quickly to pause at the door long enough to open it and dash inside.

Tara was sure that whatever the answers were that laid inside, he wasn't going to like them. She did have to admit though that he looked so cute from the back that she wished she could have grabbed his butt. She blushed a little at the thought before she shakes her head trying to clear her mind so she could be there for him and walks into the office after him.
Sign up to rate and review this story