Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Animology

Chapter 6: Temper! Temper!

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Tempers flare! Can we say CATFIGHT!!!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bonnie, Kim, Monique, Ron, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 2208 words

0Unrated
KP in Animology Soul Mates
AN: I got this idea from watching the Kim Possible show. The events of this take place right after that episode. So, this is way before the "So The Drama" movie.

Chapter 6: Temper! Temper!

When Kim saw Amelia grinning like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland when the word "Sure" came out of Ron's mouth who did not even seem to know where he was or even who he was at that moment.

Kim knew that Amelia had taken advantage of Ron right away, as she knew he had little or no defense against the wiles of women. She knew that Ron would have said anything in the state that he was in but it still hurt.

Monique recovers and says, "Amelia! What did you do to Ron!" The anger in her voice was very evident and it was also clear on her face that the question was both a real question and rhetorical as she had a fair idea what had happened.

Amelia nuzzles Ron's chest as she says, "I made Ron mine, and now he is forever..." Whatever she might have said after that was cut off when Kim yells and leaps at Amelia, knocking her back hard!

Even as Ron slumps down to the ground, still dazed by the kiss from Amelia and barely aware that something was going on in the dressing room, Kim pinned the taller girl to the wall with fire in her green eyes.

Kim hisses at Amelia, "Ron is not a playtoy for you to just use and throw away when you get tired of him! He is my best friend and I will not see him hurt by you or anyone!"

Amelia had been shocked at the attack from Kim but when Kim had said that stuff to her she slowly grins and says in a sly way, "What's the matter Kimmie? Upset that I took Ronnie-poo away from you? Well tough noogies, Ron is mine now!"

Now Kim had already been upset that she saw Amelia taking advantage of Ron, leaving him as a great big pile of mush on the dressing room floor. But to have her say that to her, to be told that her best friend was taken away from her going too far!

Monique saw what was going on and while she didn't have any love for Amelia either, she felt a little bad about what Kim was doing to Amelia. That was until she opened her mouth and said what she did to Kim. After that, she decided to turn a blind eye to whatever Kim wanted to do because as far as she was concerned, Amelia deserved what she got.

Kim was beyond furious, here she was being told that Ron was another woman's and not just any but Amelia the demoness! She punched Amelia hard in the face, sending her to the floor and when Amelia looked up at Kim with those angry but defiant eyes as she wiped some blood from her corner lip... she knew that Amelia was not going to give up on Ron that easily.

Ron was still a blubbering mess on the floor from the intense kiss by Amelia but with all the time of fighting freaks with Kim, somewhere in what passed his brain at that moment was a sense that something was wrong. He could hear Kim's anger, the sounds of women fighting which he'd gotten used to whenever Kim fought Shego.

Monique was struggling to restrain Kim after the first punch but she wasn't having very much luck. It was like trying to wrestle a fierce bear and that was probably close to how Kim was acting. She'd never seen Kim so out of control!

She noticed that Ron was starting to come out of his dazed state as they struggled and after being elbowed two times in the stomach by Kim and punched by Amelia as she tried to hit Kim in the face, she falls down to land right next to Ron on the floor.

Monique saw Ron coming out of his daze even faster the more noise that Kim and Amelia made as they struggled in the small room. She watched as Amelia gave as good as she got, with them pulling hair, punching, elbowing, and even a few kicks all the while they yell at each other and call each other names.

Ron softly says "Kim..." as his first coherent word but only Monique noticed it and she watched as he says, "Kim..." a bit louder the second time and it barely catches the attention of Amelia and only because she had been looking right at him when he said it the second time only to have Kim punch her in the next second.

Monique knew that the only way to get them to stop fighting was to get Ron to fully wake up. She moves over to where Ron is and starts to shake him. As she shakes him, his hair moves about and his eyelids bounce up and down, as he was still not all there. She glances at the girls fighting and sneaks a hand through his messed up hair, enjoying the touch and the joy of messing up his already messy hair even more.

Amelia saw though and reaches past Kim even as Monique was unaware of just how close she was bringing her own face towards Ron's. She grabs Monique's hair by the ends even as Kim turns her head to see what Amelia was grabbing at and if it was something that could be a weapon, she wanted to be prepared.

Monique cries out in pain as a big handful of her hair feels like it was nearly pulled out by the roots! She grabs at her hair and manages to keep just that from happening and when she sees it is Amelia, she gets very angry!

However Kim had also caught a glimpse of how close Monique had been to Ron and since Monique's hand had been caressing through HER Ron's hair, when Monique was forced to let got because of the hair yanking, his head fell back and hit the wall hard.

Kim accuses Monique of trying to steal Ron from behind her back while Amelia loses her grip on Monique's hair.

Monique of course denies it and tells the two of them that she was just checking Ron for any head injuries from his trip to the floor. Unfortunately for her, neither girl bought it and so the two rivals attacked her and knocking the three of them right out of the changing room and right into the hallway!

After that it became a three-girl, free-for-all battle in the hallway that lead to the other changing rooms and all the noise catches the attention of the others changing in the other rooms.

One of them was Bonnie who had her cell phone with her and after cracking the door open enough to see Kim battling two other girls that she knew she was taking pictures with her cell phone and sending them to everyone she knew including calling them to make sure they got the picture!

Another was a woman who'd been buying some sexy lingerie for a special night with her husband but she ran out of the store scared since the fight was just short of a cartoon fight with them moving all over and making all kinds of noises and their voices overlapping each other.

The last person there was Tara and she'd been in the middle of trying on a new bra to fit her still-growing breasts. She was hoping to find something that would keep others from finding out, as she was already conscious enough about her looks.

That was one thing she had always secretly admired about Kim's friend, he was very cute and he still dared to stand out and not care anything about what others might think. She wished that she could be as brave as he was when it came to her looks, maybe then she wouldn't have to keep wearing such tight bras to hide the fact that hers were larger than anyone else on the squad.

So when Bonnie called her cell phone and told her to check out the picture, she was surprised to find Kim, Amelia and Monique going all out in a fight just down the long hallway from her of all places! Curious, she puts on her shirt, forgetting in the moment that she was not wearing either her usual bra or the new one she'd been in the middle of putting on.

Tara peeks out the door and sees that Bonnie was indeed right about the girls fighting and boy, was it vicious! She then sees an open door and through the mirror in it she could see what looked like a unconscious Ron! It suddenly made sense to her! If somehow one of those girls had hurt Ron, then Kim would get into a fight and... She guessed that the third one had tried to stop it but got dragged into the fight instead.

Her curiosity grew enough to make her brave enough to venture out slowly towards the changing room where she'd seen Ron. She slowly approaches the room and the girls were so intent on fighting that they never saw Tara slip into the room.

Bonnie saw Tara sneak out of the room and walk right into another one but she had no clue as to why though. She thought that Tara would have tried to either stay in her changing room or get past them to escape, not stay and so close to where they were fighting too!

She was tempted to try to sneak out but when they rolled a little closer in her direction and she could see all the injuries more clearly, she decided that staying put was the best choice, yep!

Tara saw Ron and her heart went right out to him. He looked so vulnerable, so cute and yet she knew he had a strength and smarts to succeed if he wanted to at whatever he put his mind to. She knew her crush on Ron was just that, and she should be more worried about the girls fighting but as she saw Ron lying on the ground like that she had the urge to run her fingers through his messy hair.

She reaches out and runs her fingers through his hair before pulling Ron upright and it wasn't easy, as she wasn't the strongest cheerleader. She let his face rest on her breasts and blushes even though he was out as she realized that she'd forgotten to put on a bra. She half-hoped that he would wake up with the side that really liked him while the shy side of her hoped he wouldn't even though it had feel really nice for the time.

Once Ron was at least propped up better, she looks worried at him and says, "Ron? Are you ok?" and when she got no response, she tries to shake him which makes his head bob around. Then after a few moments of that she decides to try the sleeping beauty trick and try to wake up Ron with a kiss to the lips. She leans forward and kisses Ron right on the lips a bit more daring than she would have thought possible with Ron.

It was at that point she notices the growls of the girls from outside the room. All three looked like they'd been in a fight with a hundred cats and lost. Tara suddenly got the sinking feeling that they'd seen her kiss Ron and that she was in big trouble!

Just then there was a throat clearing from behind the girls and when they whipped around to see if it was yet another girl trying to get at Ron, their attitude and hearts sunk super fast, as there must have been nearly every mall security guard standing there.

The one closest to the girls who was a woman and wearing a tag that said her name was Mint. She did not look very happy along with the guys standing close behind her. Mint says, "I do not tolerate cat-fights in my mall. Even if one of the ones involved is Kim Possible."

Kim blushes in embarrassment and looks every which way but at the guards. She catches Tara for a moment and gives her a cold, hard look in that moment that gave her the shivers.

Mint says, "All three of you are going to have to come with me. We're going to have to call your parents."

Kim says in a worried tone, "What about Ron? He's hurt!"

Mint says firmly, "Don't worry, I'll have someone take care of him." She grabs Kim while Jim and Philip grab the other two girls and lead them out of the store. Just as Al kneels to check on Ron, he wakes up and says loudly, '"I'm coming KP!" before he realizes Kim's nowhere in sight.

Ron looks at Tara as she was the only familiar person in sight and says, "Um... where's Kim? And where did my date, Amelia go?"
Sign up to rate and review this story