Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Animology

Chapter 5: Things Change

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Things heat up as Amelia tries to dig her claws into him! Ron gets a kiss!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kim, Monique, Ron, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 2607 words

0Unrated
KP in Animology Soul Mates
AN: I got this idea from watching the Kim Possible show. The events of this take place right after that episode. So, this is way before the "So The Drama" movie.

Chapter 5: Things Change

Amelia looks cross at the presence of Kim and Monique. She was thinking about how first it had been Zeta trying to ruin her time with Ron and now it seemed as if both Monique and Kim were going to pick up where Zeta had left off!

All four of them were sitting at the table while Ron continued to eat with the biggest and most nastiest glares going on between Kim and Amelia with Monique throwing in her own looks of disgust at Amelia and frustration at Kim.

Monique was becoming more and more convinced that Kim was in love with Ron and that Amelia had her own hidden agenda. She was not sure what that girl's plan was but so far she wasn't liking it.

Kim was boiling in anger as she could tell that Amelia was up to no good. She still had no clue as to what Amelia was really planning but if it involved Ron and hurting him somehow, then she was going to put a stop to it!

Ron during all of this was too busy eating and enjoying the company of his friends to even really notice the looks that were all giving each other. Whenever he would look up, they'd all put on smiles for him and pretend everything was ok.

He wasn't sure what was going on to make the girls act so strange but he thought it might have been over the fact he'd nearly choked on some food so he had made a effort to slow down to show that it wasn't going to happen again and so far it didn't seem to be working.

He thought, "Girls, who can figure them out!" And left it at that as he continued to eat what was left of the meal. He didn't notice that whenever Amelia touched him, Kim would reach behind him and do something to pull her away from him.

Amelia notices that Ron has just about finished the last pizza slice and as he is drinking the last of his soda she says, "Hey Ron, lets go continue our date... away from your friends. You know what they say. Three's a crowd or in this instance, four is way too crowded." As she says the last bit, she gives a cold look directed at both Kim and Monique while scooting closer to Ron as if to claim him as her property.

Kim almost growls when Ron looks up and says, "Sure thing Amelia!"

Ron then stands up and waves to Kim and Monique, "See you around KP, Bye Monique!" He picks up the tray and walks over to the trash can to dump the garbage while Kim turns off her mic and leans close to whisper to Amelia, "I don't know what your plan is Amelia, but if you hurt Ron... there isn't going to be anyplace safe in the world that you can go."

Amelia grins at Kim as she whispers, "You had your chance Kim, now it is my turn and I plan to make him my boyfriend by the end of the date and he's going to get the full service package if you catch my drift. He'll be much happier than anything you could ever give him..." She is cut off as Ron finishes dumping the garbage and says, "I'm all done here, ready for the rest of our date Amelia?"

Kim had been stunned while Monique had not caught all of what Amelia had whispered, what she did hear was enough to leave her angry.

Kim watches her best friend walk away with... that demoness! She was so not going to let Amelia diss her like that and to use Ron like that! No! She was not going to stand for what Amelia was going to do one little bit! So just as Ron and Amelia walk out of sight, she growls loudly and slams her fist down on the table they'd been eating at, hard enough to smash a good-sized hole in it!

As Amelia seemed to practically wrap herself around Ron's arm as they walked off to their next spot on the dating plan that Kim and Monique had come up with, Kim's jellin' monster within her finally snaps the final straw holding her feelings back that she had for Ron.

Kim became so very determined at that very moment that she would rather have Ron be upset with her than to have the very evil girl like Amelia use Ron and take advantage of his kind-hearted, sweet, trusting and lovable nature. And so for the first time, Kim saw Ron as something more than just as... Ron, a non-guy best friend but as Ron, her male best friend.

Monique looked back and forth as Ron walked off, still completely oblivious while Kim... she almost seemed to be going through a transformation if she had to guess from Kim's face. While she had no way of possibly knowing what was going on in Kim's head, she knew from her time with Kim and Ron that there had always been something there they both of them had always seemed oblivious to and yet it was that very presence of a connection that she knew could one day grow into something more if sparked in just the right way.

Monique knew that as calm as Kim usually was and with her "No Big" attitude, she also knew that Kim had a flip side and she was witnessing it right now. It usually came out whenever Kim or Ron were directly affected in some personal kind of way but she'd never seen or heard of it being this bad before even when Ron had been dating Zeta.

She supposed that unlike the harmless dating by Zeta that really wasn't going to threaten what Kim and Ron had and were all about. While Amelia was out for keeps and was willing to do anything to keep Ron all to herself. Monique had no doubt that Kim did not want to lose her best friend to Amelia who seemed to want to cut Ron off completely from everyone just so she could claim him all as her own, even from Kim!

Monique didn't want to see Kim lose Ron who in his own odd way provided a balance to her serious side and brought her back so she could enjoy life, family and friends. She also didn't want to lose Ron either, because in the time she'd come to know him she'd felt a comfortableness that she had never really felt with any other guy. She was a bit jealous that Kim had been able to enjoy that comfortable feeling for as long as she did and wished that it belonged all to her and not Kim or Amelia.

Monique didn't know it at the time but she was going through her own little transformation. She was coming to decide that she didn't want to lose the pleasure and comfort that she got from hanging out with Ron.

She also knew that Ron was one of the few guys in school that had nearly the same interests as her, so that made him even more desirable to hang around with but she'd never thought of Ron as anything but a fun friend as long as Kim was in the picture because there was no way she'd try to wreck their friendship.

The two friends completed both sides of her, Kim filled in all her girly stuff and Ron the fun and tomboy side of her. Only now, Monique was starting to want more from her relationship with Ron and she wasn't sure what, only that the feeling was one she couldn't quite pinpoint.

Amelia was for the lack of a better way to put it, purring like a happy kitty who had just eaten all the fish that she could eat. She had what she wanted, she had a guy who was and so far, proving to be her perfect soulmate. She had wondered how she could have ever been without him for so long.

She had liked him all along really but she had always needed an excuse to be with him before. Whether it was the hair or newspaper fame, but this time... it was all about finding your soulmate and this time she had her perfect excuse to claim what she'd always wanted but been afraid of rightfully claiming before, Ron Stoppable. Now, no one could say a thing if she were to make a play and have Ron become hers, she had the "Soulmate" thing working for her and she'd make sure that this time she would keep him no matter what it took.

Amelia and Ron walk closely together as they walk through the mall. She catches Kim and Monique out of the corner of her eye when she glances behind them before she thinks about showing Kim that Ron is her man now. She takes his hand and places it on her rear and squeezes it so that Ron got a good feel.

Kim growls as she was as close to seeing red as she'd ever been and when even Monique makes a low growl, she looks at Monique questionly.

Monique says, "That girl doesn't deserve to be Ron's girlfriend, she's got no class!" before Kim nods sharply and says, "You've got that right Monique!"

Kim was happy that Monique agreed with how she was feeling and she tries to push through the crowd with Monique behind her. It was frustrating how easily Amelia was getting further and further away with Ron who she could see was blushing because his ears and neck, the parts that she could see, were a deep red color.

Amelia looks around and pulls him into the Victoria's Secret store when she couldn't see Kim or Monique in the crowd, hoping to lose them quickly. She doesn't even notice Ron is still blushing as she drags him deeper and deeper into the store until she almost throws him into the changing room at the back.

Kim and Monique had caught a glimpse of Amelia ducking into the store and in Kim's mind, the words came burning back about how she was going to make Ron her boyfriend and give him certain pleasure.

Kim growls loudly, scaring some people and then when they look at the source to see now only that it was the Kim Possible looking frightenly angry but... they weren't sure but was she actually looking like she was... red, almost like her hair. This caused a lot of people to move quickly, almost even run from out of her path.

The two girls quickly run into the store and look around but they don't see Ron or Amelia anywhere in sight. Kim leaps off her hands and onto the shoulders of a mannequin while Monique looks around for a few moments until she spots a lady who worked in the store.

Monique says, "Where are they?" in a tense voice to the store clerk and she looks at Monique with a puzzled expression before she says, "Where are who?"

Kim sees what Monique is trying to do and leaps off the mannequin to land beside her and says, "Amelia and Ron... we saw them come in here!"

The lady says, "Oh... you mean the young woman that was dragging a young man through the store earlier?"

Together they give each other the look of "We've found them!" before the two girls say in stereo, "Where did they go?" This rattles the poor lady some and she points to the back as she says, "T-the dressing r-rooms, I think..."

Kim was moving even before she was finished speaking and as she neared, she could have sworn she heard Amelia's voice. She moved even faster with Monique right behind her, moving nearly as fast!

Kim reaches the dressing rooms and looks around like a predator as she wonders which room they were in and Monique catches up to stop beside her. They start to look around, listening to each door to see if anyone was in one of them.

Amelia knew Kim was close so she pins Ron to the wall by pressing her body against his and smiled as she thought Ron was even cuter when he blushed with those big ears of his red as a cherry. The thought of a cherry brought forth some naughty thoughts into her mind, and she leans to nibble on one of his ears for a minute.

She softly whispers, "Ron... can I be your girlfriend? I have really enjoyed my date with you so much that I want to be your girl..." She rubs herself against him even more, knowing that she was overloading Ron's teenage mind with hormones and turning him into jelly within her hands.

Ron did not know WHAT to make of this date! It had seemed casual enough like whenever he hung out with Kim and stuff at first but then to be dragged into a woman's lingerie store, and not just any! But Victoria's Secret, which had made him almost have a nosebleed at some of the provocative stuff, he'd run into while being dragged through it!

He was unable to think as Amelia pinned him against the wall in a most suggestive manner and he almost melted to his knees when she had played with his ear as that had always been one of his sensitive spots that he thought only Kim knew because of the times she'd pull it in order to get him to follow her into places.

When Ron heard Amelia ask so seductively to be his girlfriend, that blew the last remaining coherent part of his brain and he started to babble a little. His babbling was silenced by the press of Amelia's lips against his in what he'd describe when his brain came back from la-la land as the first (his first kiss) and most passionate kiss ever!

Kim heard what sounded like Ron coming from one of the rooms and she says, "Monique!" catching her attention and the moved together towards the room in question. Not letting Amelia have any chance of escape with Ron.

Kim grabs the handle and finds it is unlocked so she nods to Monique who nods back before Kim yanks on the door handle so hard and quickly that it seems to almost come off the hinges!

What they find inside is a sight neither girl wanted to see. Inside was the sight of Amelia pressed up against Ron with almost no space between then and she is clearly kissing him much more than a simple kiss on the lips as her tongue could be seen in his mouth while Ron seems to be just taking it all without any kind of struggle.

It takes Kim a minute of seeing the shocking sight before her before she says loudly, "RON!!!" This makes Amelia pull back from the kiss but not away from Ron with the look on her face much like that of the cat that ate the canary and got away with it look.

Amelia grins as she says, "Ron's my boyfriend now... isn't that right Ron-sweetie?" and Ron just gurgles and babbles for a few moments while the rage within Kim and Monique built until Ron babbles "Sure" as one of his words."
Sign up to rate and review this story