Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Animology

Chapter 4: Silver Badger(Amelia) vs. Blue Fox(Kim) over the Pink Sloth(Ron)

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Things get even more heated for poor Ron! Is he the luckiest unlucky guy or what?

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kim, Monique, Ron, Zita, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 3642 words

0Unrated
KP in Animology Soul Mates
AN: I got this idea from watching the Kim Possible show. The events of this take place right after that episode. So, this is way before the "So The Drama" movie.

Chapter 4: Silver Badger(Amelia) vs. Blue Fox(Kim) over the Pink Sloth(Ron)

Ron, Amelia and Zita all walk out of the theater with Kim and Monique not too far behind them in the crowd.

Kim and Monique were still trailing Ron to make sure that Amelia didn't try anything outside the theater that wasn't... appropriate for a first date, like she had in the theater.

Monique was keeping anything away from Kim's hands after she'd seen what Kim had done to he seat in front of her and wondered how long it would take for the theater to reupholster the top of the seat which looked like it had been mauled by an angry pitbull. She didn't know what to do with Kim other than try to keep her from seeing too much more of what Amelia was trying to do with Ron oblivious to what she was doing.

As Zita walked alongside Ron and Amelia, she wondered for a second if Kim and Zita were following before she caught their reflection by the snack counter for a second. She saw Kim's face only for a second and it did NOT look like a happy one. She wondered just how much Kim saw in the dark theater but given the way Amelia had been acting towards Ron, she didn't have any reason to wonder why Kim was so upset.

Kim was trying to fight this growing urge to go up to Amelia and tell her to keep her hands off of Ron with a growing dark urge that was sincerely hoping for Amelia to say no so that she could, as Monique would say, "Go all Kung Fu" on Amelia to teach her some manners. She knew she kidding herself about the manners part, she just wanted to hurt Amelia for trying to do something with her Ron. It didn't help with the way that every time she could see Amelia through the crowd of people that was starting to thin out now as they went to restrooms or out of the theater.

Amelia cast angry glances at Zita every so often but it didn't deter her to try to get close as she could to Ron. She was determined to make Ron hers, despite any outside interference from others. She grabbed one of Ron's hands since the two girls were each on one side of Ron and pulled him close enough to press arm against her chest.

Ron looked nervous at the way Amelia was holding his hand and blushed at the way his arm was pressed between her... he was starting to feel a strange feeling at his nose as if he was going to get a nosebleed or something. He glanced at Zita and who leaned up against his other shoulder and wondered what was going on. It was at this point he was hoping for some whispered advice but since he wasn't getting any, he decided the best thing to do was go to the restroom where the girls couldn't follow. He looks forward and steers towards the restroom with Amelia reaching behind his back and yanking on Zita's hair.

When Zita looked at Amelia, they were casting daggers at each other behind Ron's back as Zita did not like having her hair pulled. Amelia mouthed, "Stay away from my Ron!" with Monique and Kim seeing what Amelia mouthed.

Zita glared at Amelia and mouthed, "He's not yours Amelia, he is a person, not property!" This gets Amelia so angry that she is shooting more daggers at her before she tries to reach out and hurt Zita again. Both of them are so intent on each other that they don't notice Ron's pace slowing down as he approaches the bathrooms.

Ron says, "Um girls, I need to go to the bathroom... all that soda is really getting to me." He looks to Amelia who pulls back with a smile quickly put onto her face and she says sweetly, "I understand, go ahead and take your time. I'll be waiting for you out here ok Ron-stud?"

Zita glares at Amelia before Ron turns his head her way and she quickly puts on her own fake smile. She says, "Yeah, don't worry about us. We'll just do some girl-talk while you're away."

Ron looks confused as his best friend was a girl and she would talk to him about almost anything, which included some girl talk but he was wise enough not to press the issue as he knew some things were best left to be said to other girls. He says, "Um, Ok... well... I'll be in here... yeah... taking care of business... I don't know how long I'll be, um, yeah... I'll be out soon." He points at the bathroom before he quickly dashes off as the girls were giving him a weird vibe.

Zita says, "Just what did you think you were doing in the theater Amelia? You do realize this is still a public place right?"

Amelia glares at Zita and says, "What business is it of yours anyway about what my soulmate and I do anyway?"

The two girls stare hard at each other while Monique says into the mic, "Ron, are you there?"

Ron wasn't going at the moment, but he was holding a tissue up to his as a few drops of blood dripped from it. He says in a stuffy-nose sort of way, "Yeah, I'm here... I thought you guys were supposed to give me advice? What happened?"

Kim was staring at Amelia and Zita arguing about what was and was not proper in a theater before she hears Ron's words and Monique says, "Sorry Ron, we couldn't see you too well in the crowd. What'd we miss?"

Ron says, "The girls got all weird on me and Amelia took my hand in hers before she pulled me so close that I could..." He trails off and wonders if admitting that would be the best thing to do to girls. He didn't want to upset them. However, he didn't know that Kim and Monique could easily guess what he'd been leading to and Kim was suppressing a growl as she clenched her hands tightly.

Monique says, "We understand Ron, it sounds like she was trying to get your attention by flirting with you in a provocative way."

Ron's eyes widen up a little before he says, "You mean Amelia like-like's me and not just because of the animology stuff?"

Monique looks in Kim's direction, as the arguing by Zita and Amelia grow louder, easily loud enough for them to pick up what they're saying without any enhancement. It seems like Kim did not like what was being said and with her focus on Ron, she didn't know all of what was being said.

Monique says into the mic, "I don't know Ron, if she like-like's you or something else entirely. Time will tell though." She wasn't convinced that Amelia was thinking of Ron's best interest but rather something else entirely but she wasn't about to tell him that and hurt his feelings and wreck his very first date.

Monique looks at Kim and wonders if that was the destiny of Ron's date anyway given the way hostile vibes that she was putting out just by listening to what Amelia and Zita were talking about. She then says into the mic, "Hey Ron, why do you sound stuffed? Are you ok?"

This grabs a little bit of Kim's attention as she didn't anything or anyone to harm Ron and she was wondering if Ron was hurting. While Kim's attention was diverted, the manager of the theater and Zita's boss walks up to the two arguing girls.

Ron says, "Oh, I've got a little bit of a bloody nose from something but I'm ok."

Monique says into the mic, "Well, just tilt your head back a little while applying some pressure and that should help with your bloody nose." She hears Ron thank her while Kim says into the mic on her end as she switches from the amplification of the two girls arguing to Monique and Ron's conversation.

Kim says, "Ron, did one of them hit you in the nose or something?" Even though she tried to keep her voice normal so Ron wouldn't pick up on how angry she was, she forgot just how long they'd been friends and Ron knew instantly with the small change in her voice.

Ron didn't want Kim to know that he'd gotten a little bloody nose when Amelia grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her so he says, "No KP, I guess I just enjoyed the movie a little too much. Either that or this was just a fluke, but no one hit me in the nose.

Ron didn't know it at the time, but saying he enjoyed the movie was the wrong thing to say but even as some part of her rationalized that he was focused on the movie and ignoring Amelia, the green eyed monster within her totally ignored that part and made her want to go right up to Amelia and take her down!

Just then Kim noticed that the arguing seemed to have ended and she looked to see Zita being taken away by her boss and while he didn't look very happy at her arguing so loudly with a customer while she was supposed to still be working, Zita on the other hand looked like she was apologetic as she looked at where Kim and Monique was and gave her the look that told her how sorry she was for not being able to do more. Kim nods and gives Zita a look that told her "Thank you for everything you've done, I'll repay you sometime." This was all that they had time for before Zita's boss took her around the corner to which would lead to his office where he could chew out Zita for a while.

While everyone was busy watching Zita being dragged away, Ron's nose stopped bleeding in thanks to Monique's advice and after washing his hands of any blood, he said he was going to turn off the mic so he could go to the bathroom in privacy. With a quick static burst that signaled the end of the transmissions from Ron, Kim decided to go up to Amelia and find out what her game plan was.

Monique whispers, "Kim! Where do you think you're going?" Before Kim can get very far and Kim turns to Monique and whispers back, "I am going to talk to Amelia and find out what her real intentions are towards Ron."

Monique whispers, "No girl! Amelia will then figure out that we've been spying on their date and if you don't like what you hear I don't want to be the one to pull you off of her before Ron comes out of the bathroom!"

The jellin' monster in Kim wanted to know just why Amelia was acting the way she was around her Ron even though she had a pretty good idea what she was after but not why. The rational part wondered why someone who was in a higher grade than her and Ron would resort to this.

Monique could see the conflict within Kim's green eyes and she whispers, "Look Kim, I don't like what Amelia's doing any more than you do but you made a promise to Ron to stay out of his date unless he really needed you, right?"

The part of Kim that cared for Ron more than anything in the world managed to push the jealousy beast aside for the moment, allowing for the rational part to win over and after a moment, she says, "You're right Monique but if she tries anything further with Ron... she's going to regret it!"

Ron turns on the mic after washing his hands and says, "I'm heading out!" Both girls hear Ron and knew that any time in which Kim could have asked Amelia was now passed.

Amelia sees Ron and greets him with a big smile before she says a bit more loudly than she probably meant to, "Ron!" She then walks up to him and gives him a great big hug and since she pinned his arms to his sides in the hug, he couldn't do anything but just take it.

Kim did not like the way Amelia was hugging Ron so tightly in public and slowly grinds her teeth a little as she fought the urge to go up and yank the two of them apart. She didn't know why but everything Amelia did was making her blood boil more and more.

Monique looks at Kim and thinks, "This girl is really jellin', I bet she really cares for him a lot. If it'd been me, I doubt I would have the self-restraint to last this long. I would have gone over there and given that girl a piece of my mind if another girl was coming on that strongly to my man." It was at this point when she realized that she harbored feelings for Ron too because her reactions, while not as strong as Kim's had been towards wanting to do those very same things.

Amelia slides from hug after giving him a very quick and light kiss on the lips, which elicits a soft growl from Kim. She grabs Ron's arm and pulls him close again as before they resume walking out of the theater with a blushing and nervous Ron.

Monique and Kim keep their distance, but not as far as they had been staying before as the two walk out since they didn't trust Amelia one bit and wanted to be close enough to help Ron from what they felt would be a big mistake for him.

They both go to the nearby pizza place where Amelia seems to restrain herself, even if just a little until Amelia flirts with Ron by rubbing her foot along his leg as he eats as if he was starving even though he'd had all that popcorn earlier.

Kim knew how Ron could pack away the food and never gain much weight. A part of her smiled at the memories of Ron eating, sometimes with little manners around her as if he was the most comfortable and knew he could show his true side to her without any worry. She was glad that he could feel that comfortable around her as she felt that way around him and it was much of the same reason that she always dragged him around, not because he was an excellent distraction on the missions but because she always felt safer and more comfortable with him around as she knew she could rely on him.

At some point Amelia leans forward, revealing a glance for Ron and when Kim and Ron hear Amelia say in what couldn't be mistaken for anything other than a suggestive voice, "Hey Ron... want to go somewhere more private afterwards? We never did get any alone time in the theater."

Ron was busy scarfing his food down and with some food in his mouth he says, "Sure Amelia, where do you want to go?" His brain was obviously focused more on the big pizza that he was trying to devour in front of him rather than the suggestive, flirty way that Amelia talking to him.

Both Kim and Monique were steaming at Amelia and then Kim hisses into the mic, "Ron! Stick to the dating plan!"

Upon hearing the venom in Kim's voice, he stops chewing and starts to choke on a piece of food in his mouth as the shock had caused him to get a piece to jump down his throat. As soon as he starts to choke, Amelia asked if Ron was on and when he did the international sign for I'm choking, she hops up and moves from her seat while at the same time Kim and Monique were moving in to help Ron since he was choking. The only difference was Kim had started to move over the tables separating her and Ron using her cheerleading skills while Monique was forced to go around the tables like a normal person.

Amelia and Kim happen to get to Ron at exactly the same time. While Amelia looks surprised to see Kim there at first, she then quickly narrows her eyes as if she realizes that Kim must have been observing her date with Ron.

Kim says in an almost-growl, "Get out of the way! I've got to save Ron from choking!" She starts to move forward when Amelia steps in between her and Ron before Amelia then says, "He's MY date, so if anyone is going to save him it should be me!"

Ron is still choking and starting to turn a little bit of a different color while he's thinking "Will someone just save me already!!"

Kim growls, "Don't you touch him! I've known him since Pre-K and I am fully versed in first aid, so I know what I'm doing!"

Amelia says, "So what? I used to be a lifeguard and as such, I learned all about first aid, which included how to handle a choking person!"

Monique was rushing as fast as she could and was almost there as she could see Ron turning an unhealthy color as she thought, "Ron does NOT have time for this! I wish one of them would just save him already!"

Monique's path was blocked for a moment by someone carrying some food on a tray and ignoring the choking person only a table or two away. She figured that the person was trying to ignore the yelling girls and thus missing the choking person at the table.

Ron finally has enough and tries to stand up but the lack of oxygen getting to him makes him fall over noisily as he knocks over the chair and falls but Monique gets there just in time to catch him while both Amelia and Kim turn to cry out Ron's name in worry.

Kim says, "Truce?" with Amelia nodding before she says, "Truce" even as Monique lifts Ron up and tries to do the Heimlich maneuver on him. Both Kim and Amelia get to the sides of Monique and move him to a chair that is still standing and use it to do the maneuver, which after a couple of motions frees the trapped piece of pizza from his throat. It goes flying from Ron's mouth and just by pure luck it shoots into a trash bin two tables away.

Monique looks at them both angrily and says, "You two should be ashamed of yourselves! You two were arguing over who should save him so much that you nearly lost him in the process! What then? What would you two have done? Argued over some other stupid matter involving him?"

Kim says, "I'm so sorry Ron! I should have done that sooner! Do you forgive me?" As she supports the weak Ron with Monique holding him steady while Amelia holds him from the other side.

Amelia looks at Ron as the color slowly returns to his face and says, "I'm sorry too Ron, I shouldn't have been arguing with your friend about should save you. I didn't matter who saved you, what should have mattered is saving your life Ron."

Monique watches them give their apologies, and while she wasn't sure how sincere Amelia's was as she could see in her eyes that she saw Kim as a threat to her claim on, she could tell that Kim's was very sincere and that she was trying to apologize to her best friend for letting him down when he needed her the most.

Ron's color slowly comes back to roughly normal and he coughs, sounding slightly hoarse as he says, "No problem KP, we're all friends here..." He then looks at Amelia as he says, "I'm just glad that you all worked together in the end to save me." Ron then looks at Monique with a "Thank you" in his eyes at her as he says, "I thought I was a goner there for a second, thank you all for saving me."

As soon as Ron was done, the girls all did a group hug to Ron to show how glad that he was ok and for forgiving them in his time of need. Kim and Amelia were glaring at each other as they hugged Ron on opposite sides of him with Monique hugging on the same side as Kim was with her arms around his neck since Kim and Amelia had their arms around his chest.

As the two girls each silently tried to claim Ron as their own, their hug slowly became a little tighter until Ron tried to say, "Girls... air... I need air..." Fortunately for Ron, Monique heard and steps back before she grabs both Kim and Amelia by the collars to pull them off of Ron hard, forcing them to let go for their own air as their collars pressed at their throats.

Both Kim and Amelia looks at Monique, upset that they'd nearly been choked until Ron says, "Thanks Monique, I needed some air and they were hugging pretty tight."

Monique says, "Don't mention it Ron" before she looks at the two girls who were looking a little abashed for doing the same thing as before. Focusing on each other and ignoring Ron's needs. It was at this point that they both decided not to ignore Ron's needs again as neither one wanted to lose Ron.
Sign up to rate and review this story