Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Animology

Chapter 3: The Movie Battle

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Yep! You guessed it! A battle over Ron in the theater!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kim, Monique, Ron, Zita, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 2804 words

0Unrated
KP in Animology Soul Mates
AN: I got this idea from watching the Kim Possible show. The events of this take place right after that episode. So, this is way before the "So The Drama" movie.

Chapter 3: The Movie Battle

(At Middleton Theater in the movie Legend of Zorro)

The movie was just starting while Amelia rested her head upon Ron's shoulder with a soft sigh. She could feel his warmth and smell him, like a soft and wonderful scent that was all his own. Amelia didn't know that Kim and Monique were watching from nearby or that if stares had been one of Drakken's deathrays, she would have been blasted so much that she would have been nothing more than a pile of black, smoldering ashes.

Ron tossed some popcorn into the air and caught a kernel into his mouth while a few landed down on his shirt. He then picks up his soda and sips on it while Amelia smiles as she picks up some of the popcorn from his shirt and eats it.

Some popcorn misses Ron's face when he resumes tossing some into the air and tumbles down his shirt until one kernel lands on his lap. Amelia doesn't do anything at first once she notices where the kernel had landed. She looks at Ron's face as he just happens to innocently eat some more popcorn and watch the movie.

Meanwhile from where Kim and Monique were sitting, they could see that Amelia was enjoying herself as she leaned against Ron. Monique whispers to Kim, "Is Ron usually like this when he goes to he movies?" Kim whispers back, "Yes, although he seems to be doing better than he normally does when he's eating popcorn." Her eyes were staring hard as if they could pierce through the darkness and flickering light to let her see even better and perhaps vaporize Amelia for the way she was acting.

Monique whispers, "I wish we had some infrared goggles or something so that I could see better. Are you sure you don't want to move closer to get a better view?"

Kim shakes her head and says, "No, Amelia might spot us if we get any closer." She then says, "But I just thought of something that might help us." She pulls out a pair of glasses from her pocket and says, "Full spectrometer glasses, they'll let me see them better."

Kim puts on her glasses and taps a button on the side to activate it, and once the little flexi-like analyzer moves forward from the front of her glasses it begins to send data back to Kim's eyes. She adjusts some controls until it has zeroed in on Amelia and Ron, eliminating the rest of the bodies between her and Ron into see-thru bodies in her glasses.

The glasses show Ron as a kind of dark-red with small yellow spots all over him, obviously the kernels of popcorn that missed his mouth. She resists an urge to growl as she sees Ameila's bright red form leaning so closely to Ron.

Monique says, "Hey, can I try them Kim?" She waits until Kim nods before she takes them and puts them on to look at them and just as it focuses on them once more, she sees Amelia's bright form start to sneak a hand downward towards Ron's lap and she thinks, "Oh no, she wouldn't!" She then realizes that it was a lucky thing that Kim wasn't seeing this or Kim might be putting the smack-down on Amelia if she did what Amelia looked like she might be about to do.

Just then Zita enters the movie and walks down the aisle, not seeing where Kim and Monique were but then she was looking for Ron. She finds them easily enough with Ron's tossing of the popcorn noticeable in the dancing light created by the projector.

Amelia was just putting her hand on Ron's lap and sliding her hand up towards where the popcorn was when Zita says, "Hi Ron" and from her vantage point, she could see what Amelia was doing.

Amelia gives Zita an angry stare as if saying to her, "How dare you interrupt my date with Ron!" with her eyes.

Zita smiles as she looks right back unflinchingly as if saying right back, "Bring it on girl!" which gets a sharp narrowing of Amelia's eyes as if saying in response, "Believe me, I will!"

Ron says, "Hey Zita, you know Amelia don't you? She's my date!" He says that last part a little excitedly and smiles at Zita.

Zita says, "Hey, that's cool Ron. How's the movie?" When Ron looks back at the screen he says, "There's lots of cool stuff going on! I just love the sword fighting!" Zita glares at Amelia who glares right back at her before both of them snap into smiling faces when Ron's eyes move off the screen and he says, "Want to join us Zita?"

Amelia says, "I'm sure Zita has better things to do than to join us..." She looks hard at Zita as she finishes with, "Don't you?"

Zita shakes her head and says, "Actually, I can't think of anyplace where I'd rather be right now." She moves in to sit in the empty seat on the other side of Ron and the two girls glare at each other while Ron returns his attention to the movie.

Meanwhile during all of this Monique watched all of this and both Kim and Monique heard the entire thing through Ron's earpiece.

Monique was silently thinking, "Thank god for Zita, for a minute I thought Amelia was going to grope Ron and that might have made Kim start a scene here." She glances over at Kim and the glasses showed Kim's body temperature, which was starting to cool ever so slightly with Kim's puzzlement.

Kim didn't quite know what to make of the new development with Zita entering the picture but at least Amelia seemed to be less lovey-dovey to her Ron and as long as Zita didn't make any moves she guessed that she would be ok.

Monique decides to help Zita by whispering into Ron's earpiece through the link that the three of them shared, "Hey Ron, are you going to leave Zita without some snacks? Offer her something!" Hoping that Amelia would be further discouraged from trying to grab at Ron again.

Kim gives Monique a questioning look before she looks at the trio sitting together and sees that Ron apparently decided to do take Monique's advice for he turned to Zita and offered her some of his popcorn to which she graciously accepted. She could see that Amelia did not look happy having to share what she considered 'their' popcorn with another girl, even if it was only just one of Ron's female friends who didn't seem to have any interest in him beyond being his friend.

After a while Amelia decides to treat things as if Zita wasn't there and wraps her arm around his, pulling Ron towards her seat some which makes Kim from where she was sitting whisper very softly with venom in her voice, "Let go of Ron you hussy!" and even though Monique couldn't hear it, she could guess what was said by the way Kim's lips moved.

Kim whispers to Monique, "Let me have the glasses back Monique, I want to see what Ron and that hussy are up to." Monique heard the edge in Kim's voice and takes it off with a soft sigh before she hands it to Kim.

Kim puts on the glasses and zeros in on Amelia, Ron and Zita's seats where she could see by body temp that Amelia's was quite warm while Ron's was warming up as he blushed from the way Amelia was keeping Ron close and pressing his elbow and some of his arm into her chest.

Monique could see Kim leaning forward in her seat with her hands upon the back of the seat in front of her and to her, it looked as if Kim was a Tigress ready to pounce something. She grabs Kim by the shoulder and whispers to Kim, "Stop that Kim, you're going to get noticed for sure if you keep that up."

Kim gives Monique a hard look which was muted by the fact that her glasses covered her eyes but the message was clear, "I don't care!" before Kim takes a deep breath and exhales it slowly. Kim slowly sits back just as Zita grabs Ron's other arm and says, "Hey Ron, you should really sit up straight. You shouldn't lean into Amelia, I'm sure that someone won't appreciate that."

Ron looks confused as he feels himself being tugged in two directions. He looks to the left, then to the right before trying to tug his arms free even as he says nervously, "Um... maybe you're right Zita." He tries to sit up more in his seat and succeeds for a moment before Amelia tugs Ron's arm, causing him to slide towards her seat some, which is quickly countered by Zita pulling Ron back upright.

Ron sees on the screen the boy saying something to the bad guy about Zorro just moments before a window gets smashed, and he says, "Boo-yah! That was radical!" in his usual loss of focus way.

Amelia stops tugging on Ron's arm before she looks at the screen to see what Ron is going on about while Zita glares at Amelia as she thinks, "There is no way I'm letting Amelia take advantage of Ron. I can tell he's not even anywhere near the same track she's on."

Zita had to admire one thing about Ron, and that was his ability to be so child-like that it was hard to really hate him or stay mad at him. It was akin to trying to stay upset at an adorable puppy or sweet child.

Zita knew she was only friends with Kim and Ron, but she didn't like the way Amelia was clearly trying to get Ron. She had come in here merely to check up on Ron, not to end up sitting with them but things didn't always go like the way one planned.

Amelia looks at Zita with a harsh glare before she moves closer to Ron as if to claim him which gets a glare from Zita telling Amelia that Ron isn't hers to claim. Meanwhile Ron is completely oblivious to this as he watches the movie and sips some of his soda.

Not too far away, Kim and Monique are watching the scene between Amelia and Zita as it unfolds and because of the way Amelia and Zita were giving each other such harsh glares, it made Kim become anxious as she wondered just what was going on. Monique sighs softly as she wonders if Kim is going to be like this the whole movie.

Ron starts to toss his popcorn into the air again, catching some and missing a few as they bounce off his face and it either falls to the floor or randomly lands about him somewhere.

Amelia leans to Ron's ear, not knowing that Kim and Monique had given Ron an earpiece and with the low lighting in the theater, there was no way for her to even notice such a tiny device. She whispers, "Hey Ron... why don't we move so Zita can enjoy the movie by herself." She then softly blows into his ear playfully as she runs a finger up and down over his chest, flicking a finger over a fallen kernel causing it to fly right at Zita's face and making it bonk her right on the nose which gets a harsh look from her for it.

Ron whispers back to Amelia just loudly enough for even Zita to hear, "But the movie's going good! I don't wanna move right now!" while still keeping his eyes glued to the screen in front of him.

Amelia whispers, "But Ron... this is our date and it hardly feels like one with _her_ next to us. Besides... I want to make sure your movie date with me is very... memorable." as she slides her finger up and down his chest again, lightly tracing a finger in a circle over his heart before Zita reaches out and smacks it before Amelia can flick another kernel at her face which was close to her finger. She glares at Zita as if saying, "Back off!"

When Kim and Monique both heard Amelia's words, especially the intent behind the last word, they BOTH wanted to go down there and knock some sense into her. Still, they stayed silent, waiting for Ron's response, which would seal his fate and how long he would have to possibly live.

Zita had overheard part of Amelia's words but because the movie was noisy at times, she couldn't catch all of it but she did catch the end part and saw Amelia starting to move her hand back over Ron's chest in a downward way. She thinks, "Oh no she won't! Not with Ron!" and quickly grabs the hand before it gets as far as the tummy, which is ironically right over the popcorn, bucket in Ron's lap.

Ron whispers, "This is an awesome movie Amelia, I'm going to remember going on a date with you! You're my first date and my animology match! How could things get any better?"

Ron then looks down as he sees the hands of the girls struggling over his popcorn and he says, "Ladies! Ladies! There's plenty of popcorn to go around, no need to fight over it!" and lifts it up so that the popcorn bucket touches their hands so that the struggling stops.

Kim growls over what Ron said and grips the seat in front of her so tightly that it begins to tear in her hands. She thinks, "I know this is Ron's first-ever date... I made a promise not to jump down and interfere... he's my best friend...I've known him since Pre-K... He's always been there for me... I won't... I can't... ruin this date for him... he would never forgive me..." She closes her eyes tight as she tries to resist the urge to go down and strangle someone.

Amelia whispers, "Come on Ron... let's lose your friend and I'll make sure your date is one you'll never forget... Trust me on this." She then picks up a kernel and eats it, waiting on Ron's response.

Ron whispers, "And miss the end of the movie? Uh-uh! I want to see how this badical movie ends!"

Ron's words make Amelia frown and make Zita, Kim and Monique all smile, thinking in almost in sync "That's the ticket Ron!"

Amelia finally gives up trying to do anything with Zita there and knows when a guy is too distracted to even think about what she wants. She sits back in her seat in a huff, which makes Zita grin and from their seats, Kim and Monique whisper to each other, "YES!" and they high five each other quickly.

Amelia however wasn't done yet, she knew that there'd be more chances outside of the theater and away from...certain distractions." She looks at Zita with those last words with a hard look that reads, "I hate you!"

Zita just gives Amelia a triumphant look that reads, "So what! Hate me all you like, but I won!" She then watches as Amelia sits back in her seat, with her arms crossed and gives a curious look to Ron, wondering if he really was so dense as not to have noticed what was going on in front of him. She notices the way he seems so absorbed in the movie in front of him that she is given little doubt as to where his main focus was. She sits back, relaxing now as the 'threat' of Amelia was now passed and enjoys what remains of the movie.

Kim continues to watch over Ron even as Monique sits back to watch the movie, knowing that Kim will be watching in case Amelia changes her mind and tries anything but she doubted that Amelia would be trying anything until after the movies.

Kim tilts her head and wonders about Ron, wondering just how far she'll let things go before she is forced to step in and hopes that she doesn't have to because the way she was feeling. A feeling that she wasn't sure she wanted to admit to anyone, even Monique was her jealousy and anger over seeing Amelia be so very forward to her Ron. She was afraid that she might do something in a fit of anger to Amelia that might make Ron hate her and that was something she wasn't sure she could handle.
Sign up to rate and review this story