Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > TERRA

Prom Night, part II: Holocaust

by AzelmaandEponine 0 reviews

Terra's rampage of revenge continues.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Raven,Terra - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-07-20 - Updated: 2013-07-20 - 1884 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, after this there will be one more chapter, and then the story will be over.

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans or Carrie.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“That bitch,” Frank whispered as Terra left the gym. He and Kathryn had watched the entire episode from a window after exiting the gym. “That fucking bitch! She fucked the whole school over!” Frank said as Kathryn pulled him to the back parking lot.

“We have to stop her!” Kathryn told him.

“And get ourselves killed? No, thank you!” Frank said.

“You saw what she did in there!” Kathryn said as the school burst into flames. “She killed everyone! Coma, Billy, everyone! Toni Monetti burnt up! We have to kill her! It’s the only way to stop her!”

“I did see what she did in there!” Frank said. “She’s got some kind of freakish power! That’s how she did it! We don’t stand a chance!”

“Coward,” Kathryn taunted. Frank’s blood boiled.

“You think I’m a coward, do you? Fine, we’ll kill her. What are we going to kill her with?” he said.

“Give me the keys to your car,” Kathryn said, holding her hand out. The town whistle started to blow.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Raven was reading a book on her couch when she heard the town whistle go off. It was 9:55.
“What on earth?” Raven muttered, setting her book down. What was going on? She grabbed the keys to her car. She flew out the door, ran to her car and drove off.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

From Telekinesis: the Black Prom by Gerald Potter

Terra’s rampage of revenge wasn’t over after she set Murakami High School ablaze. After she left the school, she didn’t go directly home. She did some damage to the city before turning home.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

She’d get them. She’d get them all. Terra was walking down 10th Street. Farther down, she spotted a Citgo, with a few cars around. No one had ever helped her—everyone had just sat back while her classmates tortured her. They hadn’t shown her mercy, so she wasn’t about to show them any. She reached out with her mind, and the Citgo exploded. She ignored the cries of pain and terror as she continued on her way. She didn’t stop; she just used her powers to pull down power lines, starting more fires, and uncap fire hydrants, so the water went everywhere. Now they couldn’t put out her fires.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Raven sped down 16th Street. It was 10:15. She spotted 3 people on the side of the road and slammed the brakes. She quickly got out of her car. As she rushed over to them, she realized they were Miss Smith, Victor Stone and Jenny Hex.

“What’s going on?” she asked. “What happened?”

“Terra happened,” Jenny said.

“What do you mean?”

“She was voted queen of the prom,” Jenny said. “They dumped blood on her.”

“Then what?” Raven asked, trying to keep calm.

“Gar was hit in the head by the bucket, and Terra—she’s got some weird power. She slammed the doors shut and turned on the water. Principal Jones got electrocuted. The school’s burning down. In all the confusion, I was separated from Wally, and Vic from Karen. I think we’re the only ones who managed to get out.”

There was an explosion.

“What was that?” Vic asked.

“It came from over there,” Miss Smith said, pointing east.

“It’s Terra!” Jenny cried.

Raven bolted back towards her car as Miss Smith, Vic, and Jenny continued down the road. She sped towards the explosion. She needed to figure out exactly what was going on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kathryn was driving down 10th Street. It was 10:27. As she was driving by, she noticed that where a Citgo used to be, a fire was raging, and spreading quickly to the residential area around it. She also noticed some downed power lines near some houses, which were burning.

“That bitch,” she muttered. “She’s a lunatic!” She sped on, and turned onto 11th Avenue. Up ahead, she spotted a blood-covered figure in a dress. It was Terra Markov.

“Floor it,” Frank said.

“I know,” she said. Kathryn pressed down the gas pedal all the way, and the car went speeding towards Terra.

Soon that bitch won’t be anything but a grease stain in the road, Kathryn thought with relish.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

There was something behind her. Terra spun around. There was a car speeding towards her. They were trying to stop her. They wouldn’t succeed. She tapped into her powers and seized control of the vehicle. She steered it around her, completely disregarding the occupants’ terrified screams, then flipped it several times, causing it to explode. Terra turned towards home.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Raven arrived at the fire on 10th Street at 10:39. She got out of her car. There was a huge fire raging, and a lot of houses nearby were burning as well. She ran over to a police officer who had just arrived on the scene.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Gas explosion.”

“Yes, I see that. But how?” Raven said.

“We’re not sure as of yet.”

Raven nodded, and walked back to her car. She had a feeling that Jenny was right, and, somehow, Terra was the cause of all this.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Terra arrived home at 10:45. The house was eerily silent. She walked upstairs. After retrieving a blue nightgown from her bedroom, she entered the bathroom. Using her powers, she started to fill the tub. When the tub was as full as she wanted it, she telekinetically turned the water off. She took her shoes off and undressed, letting the blood-covered dress fall to the floor. She slowly got in the tub. As she washed herself, the water turned red. She began to vigorously scrub the blood out of her blonde hair as slow sobs jerked out of her.

After getting all the blood washed off, Terra stepped out of the tub and drained it. She pulled her nightgown on and exited the bathroom.

“Momma?” Terra called softly. “Momma?”

“Terra,” came the reply. Terra turned around in time to see the bathroom door swing shut. Her mother was standing there.

Terra ran towards her mother.

“Momma, it was awful!” the thin girl cried, hugging Mrs. Markov. “They all laughed at me!”

Mrs. Markov stroked Terra’s hair.

“I should have given you up to God when you were a baby,” Mrs. Markov said. “Your father and I sinned once, but we promised never again. We lived without sin at first, like good people. We slept in the same bed, but never did it. But, one night, your father came in late, and I could smell the whisky on his breath. He looking at me in that way, and he took me—and I liked it! I liked it, his dirty hands all over me! We got down on our knees to pray for strength, and I should have ended it then! But I was weak. But now, the devil has come home. Let us pray. For the last time, let us pray.”

Terra nodded tearfully.

“Our Father, who art in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name,” they recited. “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done—“

There was a sharp pain in her back, and Terra let out a pain-filled gasp and stumbled backwards, tumbling down the staircase behind her.

She looked up to see her mother coming down the staircase happily, a bloody knife in hand with which she had stabbed Terra in the back.

Terra scooted across the floor desperately, trying to get away from her mother, but was soon backed into a corner. Her mother was approaching her with the bloody knife.

Terra pictured her mother’s heart and imagined it slowing. Her mother clutched at her chest, and the bloodied knife fell to the floor. She imagined it slowing further.

Mrs. Markov gasped.

“Slower…” Terra whispered.

Her mother fell to the floor. Her hands were twitching.

“Full stop,” Terra murmured. Her mother stopped moving.

Terra approached her mother’s body.

“Momma?” she whispered. “Momma?”

She suddenly realized what she’d done. They were dead, they were all dead, her mother was dead, and the city was burning down. She had done it. Overcome with guilt, grief and rage, she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was unable to look at her mother’s corpse any longer, to stay here. She stumbled towards the door, which flew open. She stumbled outside. The town was burning down, but 8th Avenue seemed to be okay for now.

She finally collapsed against a tree, the pain in her back too much. It didn’t matter to her anymore if she just died. Her momma was dead. She wept.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a little after midnight. Raven parked her car and got out. A good portion of Jump City was burning down, helped along by several downed power lines and uncapped fire hydrants. She had checked out the school, or what was left of it, and the fire had spread to the houses around the school. She started down 8th Avenue. It was the street where Terra lived. On the end, there were two houses on fire, and Raven knew it would spread. Over on one of the lawns, she saw a figure against a tree. She broke into a run.

Upon reaching the figure, she realized it was Terra. She turned Terra over onto her back.

Who’s there?

Terra hadn’t spoken, but Raven heard her voice just the same.

Raven Roth.

Raven spoke in the same fashion.

You tricked me! You all tricked me!

Terra, I don’t even know what happened, is Gar—

You tricked me, that’s what happened! A dirty trick!

Raven saw a mixture of images and feelings; sadness, fear, and blood. There had been the dirtiest trick of them all, in a long series of dirty tricks. She saw the girls chanting, laughing, and hurling tampons that day in the shower as Terra saw them; ugly and all mouth.

See? Dirty tricks! My whole life has been one dirty trick!

Terra, look inside me!

The sensation was odd and terrifying as Raven felt someone—Terra—desperately searching her mind for the truth.

There was more there than Raven herself knew. Love for Gar, hate for herself, and hate for Miss Smith. Raven felt Terra find that Gar had taken her to the prom because Raven asked him to as a measure of atonement. But there was no hate for Terra personally, no plan to humiliate her in front of everyone. Raven felt Terra pull back weakly.

Raven, why—why didn’t you all just leave me alone?

Terra—

My momma’s dead, I killed my momma—

Terra—

Raven had no idea how to finish that thought.

I want my momma!

Raven tried to pull away, but found that she was unable to.

My momma’s dead, I want her, it hurts, my back—

Terra was dying.

Momma, I’m sorry—

There was nothing more after that. Raven stared at Terra’s body in horror. She was dead.
She scrambled to her feet, and ran—ran away from the fire, away from Terra’s body, away from the destruction. Tears leaked out of her eyes as she began to sob.
Sign up to rate and review this story