Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Fantasmic

Prolouge

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

In this fanfiction I take everyone to Disneyland to see Fantasmic. But the show ends up getting cancelled cuz the cast gets sick. So we star in a big Fantasmic parody.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 489 words

0Unrated
It was a bright and sunny day. The sun shone through the burrow and I woke up. I yawned and looked at the time. It was 9:00 in the morning. I then hopped out of bed and stretched my body. I got on my clothes and headed outside. As I could see Buster and Babs were already waiting for me.

"Hiya Snooze-hound. How's it going?" asked Babs. "Oh Hi Babs. It's going great. What are you guys doing here so early? I thought you guys were coming at 10." I said. "Oh we were but we were so excited!" replied Buster. Then I just remembered. I promised to take the gang to Disneyland to see Fantasmic. "Oh man! I forgot. We gotta start packing our stuff. It's gonna be a long trip." I said. "Your right. By the way how exactly are we gonna get there?" asked Buster. "By bus. What else is there? Beaming?" I said. "You got a point there." said Babs. So Me, Buster, and Babs started to pack out backpacks and then I went inside to call the gang to come over. And first on my list was Fifi. So I dialed the number and heard Fifi's voice. "Hello?" she asked "Hi Fifi. This is Eric. I was wondering if you were ready for the trip this weekend." I replied. "Oui. I am ready. I will be over in about 5 minutes." said Fifi. "Oh and before I forget. Can you call Shirley for me?" I asked. "Sure. Okay Eric. I have to go. Au revoir" said Fifi. I hung up the phone. Then I walked back outside. "Fifi's on her way. I'm off to go get Calamity and Plucky. See ya." I said. "Okay. We'll start packing." said Buster. "Okay I'll see you guys when I get back." I said. Then I ran off to Calamity's house.

It didn't take that long to get to Calamity's house. I walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. The door opened. "Hiya Calamity." I said. Calamity then held up one of his never-ending signs. 'Hi Eric. Are you ready for the big trip this weekend?'. "That's the reason why I came. Get your stuff ready and meet me over at my house. Okay?" I said. 'Okay'. Calamity then shut his door and I went back to my house.

I ran back to my house and found everybody there. Buster, Babs, Shirley, Calamity, Plucky, Hampton, and Fifi. All of them were there. "Boy that was quick. Okay everyone. Let's get to the Bus Stop." I said. We started walking towards the Bus Stop. The bus was already waiting for us. The doors opened. "Is this the bus to Anaheim?" I asked. "Yeah. You getting on or what?" said The Bus Driver. "Okay guys. This is the bus. Now let's get on." I said. Everyone got on the bus and sat in their seats. "Anaheim Here We Come!" shouted everyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story