Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 4 Rachel's New Girl

by orieo82 0 reviews

Rachel has a Lumpy infused nightmare to make come true

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Fanny,Nigel - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-05 - 3175 words

0Unrated
Laura II(Giggling) I'm not dry yet, I'm not dry yet, I'm not dry yettttttttttt, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.
John(Moaning) But my little lungs can't take up that much pee, it's not fair to make me drink your pee.
Laura II: There's a line so you better hurry and start drinking like you've never drank pee before, you haven't even dealt with The Big Badolescent and her pee yet, she has big undies.
John began to suck faster as Laura II saw she was dry as she became bigger and John gulped as The Big Badolescent winked down at him cackling deeply.
Big Badolescent(Jumping up and down happily) Me turn, me turn, me turn, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, meeeeee tttuuuurrrrrnnnnn.
John moaned as the wet super suit was soaked to the brim with pee and The Big Badolescent just smiled sitting back and making John drink all the pee from it as he gasped after the second suck and The Big Badolescent kicked him and he fell at the wet spot.
Big Badolescent: Me Bonecrusher and if you don't drink me pee, me break every bone you have he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeee.
John opened wide as the super suit was shoved into his mouth by The Big Badolescent as he sucked and Ariana giggled seeing she was wetter than all the people and Fanny grinned at John.
Fanny: Good luck dealing with your sister John, she's a little tinklemonster and she has a trick you haven't even seen yet called the kilt lift.
Ariana grinned up at The Big Badolescent as she sat on John's mouth making her soaked to the brim supersuit fall into his mouth and he gagged from the taste.
Big Badolescent: Drink slave boy, sissy still waits for you to drink her pee too.
Ariana(Giggling) Take your time brother that drink contest is doing a number on my undies as we speak.
Big Badolescent: Supersuit dry, now drink undies and then it's your sissy's turn to became drinked.
John was blue in the face as The Big Badolescent threw her shoes to her supersuit off and pressed her chapped, cracked, bleeding, athletes feet at him.
Big Badolescent: Choice is rub feet or drink pee, I think drink pee sounds better than rubbing cracked, chapped, bleeding feet don't you?
John opened his mouth wide in protest as The Big Badolescent cackled low and the Earth shook as she balled some of her underwear into John's mouth.
Big Badolescent: Mommy be happy because now she don't have wash my undies.
Fanny grinned as she saw Nigel escape Laura but she didn't care because she still had Lisa to play with.
Fanny(Grabbing Nigel's shirt collar) Nigel Uno come on down you just earned a right into the Moonbase's exclusive club called Supreme Leaders Of America.
Nigel(Struggling) But you're not the leader of that club Sonya is, and the only person who's seat needs to be filled is Rachel's and her little girl's.
Fanny(Smiling Triumphantly) Exactly and since Rachel decided to come here for a little visit and boy hunt to make a daughter, guess who just volunteered?
Rachel Mckenzie stood in front of Fanny as Nigel ran off escaping Fanny's grip but not Rachel's as she lifted him up inspecting his chubby body and his little fingers and toes.
Rachel: Perfect now let's see what I have for you to wear Nigey, I mean after all us dating is out because well I'm not even going to go there.
Nigel's eyes grew fearful as Rachel pulled him like a rag doll across the lawn and into the house a clothes tape measure wedged between her teeth.
Rachel: Luckily you came along Nigey, I was just about to give up hope before you came, I mean have you any idea how hard it is to find a boy with my figure at three?
Nigel: I bet you could make stretchier clothes and force them onto an unsuspecting boy that isn't me.
Rachel: They wouldn't be mine at three though, they would be mine at 17 and I won't have that either.
Rachel grabbed a purple, glittery, sleep away bag with Lumpy the elephant from My Friends Tigger And Pooh sewn into it.
Rachel(Shoving the bag into Nigel's face) This my sweet sweet future daughter is Lumpy, love him, snuggle him, and become obsessed with him.
Nigel gulped as Rachel twirled around him screaming You'll Love Lumpy from the top of her lungs opening the bag in the process.
Rachel: Perfect everything’s here, so let's get you changed munchkin, then I'll introduce you to Moonbase and you'll show them how bossy I was at three and I was pretty bossy.
Nigel screamed from the top of his lungs for help as Rachel threw her hand over his mouth stifling his screams as an evil smile was on her face.
Rachel: Anytime now I'll have a three year old and I'll show that three year old all the attention I was shown at that age which was a lot.
Rachel grabbed a thrashing Nigel to Laura's room and another great idea floated into her head as she smiled evilly from ear to ear.
Rachel: How's about we keep you a boy Nigey I mean you more than earned it, me on the other hand am becoming a three year old again and guess who just joined Moonbase as my personal assistant.
Nigel: No you wouldn't do that to me would you Rache?, I mean you were a really bossy girl and you went through so many PA's that most had fear of you in their dreams too.
Rachel(Pulling out a Lumpy The Elephant Jumper) Your choice Nigel, my daughter or my PA either way you lose and I win so do I remain 17 or become 3?
Nigel gave up as he stood up with his arms out and Rachel grinned knowing she had Nigel right where she wanted him.
Rachel(Measuring Nigel) I knew you'd see things my way eventually, now how's about I run you a bath when we get to Moonbase?
Nigel had to admit a bath didn't sound too bad as he nodded and Rachel pulled the tape measure around his butt and giggled demonically.
Rachel: Perfect size for my undies, now let's measure you for the jumper, the tiger sweatshirt, the sandals, and the colander with you're numbah on it sweetie.
Nigel stood completely still as Rachel measured his waist, stomach, and chest next giggling as Tiger furred underwear were thrown over Nigel's butt and a Lumpy shirt that said Will Act Cute For Peanuts was written in purple glitter was thrown over Nigel the shirt color being light blue like Rachel's sweater was.
Rachel(Kissing Nigel's cheeks) You're perfect Nigey just perfect, now let's throw this jumper over you and we'll go from there.
Nigel didn’t object as Rachel unfolded the small but round jumper and pulled it over the Lumpy shirt and the tiger furred underwear.
Rachel: Just wait till Sonia get's a load of you, man is she going to love the hell out of you.
Nigel groaned weakly as Rachel cackled kissing his cheeks again as he fell at her feet.
Rachel: Aww aint you sweet worshipping me and all Nigel, but the fact is those clothes like Frosty's hat have a life of their own, and that life just so happens to be me at three longing to come out.
Nigel was lifted by Rachel and placed onto Laura's bed where Rachel measured him this time for a Lumpy the elephant nightgown and matching slippers as Nigel moaned in pain.
Rachel: You think your hurt now wait until you turn 11 and you have your period at an early age then come talk to me about pain.
Nigel saw clingy mom in Rachel's eyes as she squeezed him in a hug and grabbed him a goodie bag from Laura II's birthday out of the sleepaway bag.
Rachel: Here candy is a three year old girl's best friend, so eat up while I get the rest of our thing's together and go to Moonbase where a bath awaits you.
Nigel didn't have to be told twice as the sweet tart chickies and bunny's went first and he ate his way into three year old Rachel's body as Rachel grinned.
Rachel: That was too easy boys are so easy to manipulate, now to get all my stuff together and go to Moonbase where they'll meet the new World Leader, Supreme Leader, Supreme Leader in training, and sector V leader.
Nigel was finished with the candy as Rachel cackled triumphantly and grabbed Nigel's hand leading him to her car where Precious Ariana Mckenzie would make her appearance.
Nigel: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't feel well mommy.
Rachel: At least you're calling me mommy, and it's not my fault you ate a whole goodie bag full of candy.
Nigel grew long, silky, soft, blonde hair as Rachel ruffled it and he giggled a girly giggle.
Rachel: Young lady you won't slim down until you're seven and you meet the boy of your dreams, at least that's what happened with mommy.
Precious: Mama I think I need a brother to torture, you know someone who will be married to Moonbase and have to serve me 24/7.
Rachel smiled knowing her daughter was on to something as she knew the perfect candidate and Precious smiled hoping Rachel would take her opinion into consideration.
Rachel: Well sweetie I'd have to say you're starting to think like a Mckenzie now to act like one and that means 5 years of ballet and another five of Gymnastics starting now.
Precious(Making a face) But look at me mommy I can't be a prima ballerina or a gymnast with this tummy.
Rachel: Sure you can anybody can dance and be flexible they just have to find their calling.
Precious: I guess I could give it a whirl, now let's get back to Moonbase because I have a strange urge to boss people around and I also would like to see my throne.
Rachel(Grinning) And just wait until you see how they treat the Supreme Leaders In Training, you'll have the biggest room on Moonbase sweetie.
Precious liked the sound of that as a jet landed in the next yard and Rachel ran up with Fanny ready to take control of Moonbase together.
Rachel(Tickling Precious’s chin) Sone this is Precious our Supreme Leader In Training, call Moonbase and make sure she get's the biggest room decked out in Lumpy the elephant that's L-U-M-P-Y and also get her a candy account she's going to need it.
Precious: And make sure they give me a fast food account too, and a stuffed animal account.
Sonya(Calling Moonbase) Man are they in for it now, she's already bossing people around and she hasn't even made Supreme leader yet.
Fanny: And have them make me a list including Harvey Mckenzie, Mushi Sanban, Joey Beatles, Tommy Gilligan, and of course my son John.
Sonya: I'm on it guys just one thing at a time please.
Moonbase agent #1(Droning) Hello- and- thank- you- for- calling- Moonbase- central- area- for- the- Kids- Next- Door- this- is- Allan- and- how- may- I- help- you?
Sonya(Yelling) At ease recruit this is Sonya Daniels the new World leader and I have some positions that are filled.
Allan(Gulping) S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry Numbah 83 has anybody ever told you that you sound like an angel on the phone.
Sonya: Ughhhhhhhhhhh spare me Allan just write these names and positions down and also the new room for one of them is being introduced today meaning not tomorrow.
Allan(Grabbing a pen and paper) All right Numbah 83 all ready for what you have to tell me.
Sonya: Sonya Daniels- World Leader, Rachel Mckenzie- Supreme Leader, Precious Mckenzie- Supreme leader in training, Fanny Fullbright Sector V Leader.
Allan(Gulping) Uhh d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-did you just say Fanny Fullbright as in Numbah 86 Fanny Fullbright as Sector V Leader?
Sonya(Yelling) Yes did it sound like I stuttered I'm not you agent, now get this right or so help me God you'll be on your ass quicker than you can blink.
Allan: Ma'am no ma'am I just thought that she was up for decommissioning.
Sonya(Smiling) She was but she's a friend of mine and I'm not going to make her leave the poor thing would be crushed.
Allan: Ma'am yes ma'am now you said you had a room to mention?
Sonya: Yes and a list of active agents for you to hunt down for me before I get back tonight, can we handle that or will the decommissioning fairy have to visit you instead of Fanny?
Allan(Gulping) N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-No I can handle it ma'am just tell me what the room should look like.
Sonya: I want the biggest room on Moonbase for Precious's room, have it decked out in Lumpy the elephant from My Friends Tigger and Pooh everything, plus get her a candy and a fast food account card if you can handle that.
Allan: Anything you want ma'am, there was a list right?
Sonya: Nice to see you're listening agent, I want Harvey Mckenzie, Mushi Sanban, Joey Beatles, Tommy Gilligan, and John Fullbright found and recruited to Sector V, it seems Numbah 86 has plans for them.
Allan: Anything else ma'am anything at all I can do to make you happy?
Precious: Tell him I want a polar bear cub for a pet, and I want a hamburger, onion rings, a Wild Cherry Pepsi, A milkshake, and an ice cream sundae with the works waiting for me when I get back.
Sonya: I do hope you're listening Allan because you'll be taking orders from her along with a select few of other agents I hand pick, and I'd hate to see what happens if you don't get her all the things she asked for.
Allan: I heard every word ma'am but would she settle for a stuffed polar bear cub instead of the real deal?
Sonya(Holding her phone away from her ear) Precious sweetie he wants to know if you'd settle for a stuffed polar bear cub instead of the real deal?
Precious(Smiling with her dimples) Mrs. World Leader please give me the phone.
Sonya handed the phone to Precious as her brow furrowed and she got a stern look on her face.
Precious: Excuse me but what rank of agent are you?, and please tell me your name.
Allan: Well actually I'm under the World Leader right now meaning if Sonya loses the next vote or if she doesn't resign her contract I'm the World Leader, and my name is Allan you sweet little thing.
Precious: Right stop sucking up and get ready for a beatdown like you've never seen, now you have to serve Fanny and I'm sure The World Leader would agree with me on this.
Allan(Scared) N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-No she's the bossiest agent ever even more bossy than you and your mom put together, isn't there something I can do?
Precious: Yes next time remember when I asked for a polar bear cub you go out and you get me that polar bear cub not a stuffed animal knockoff.
Allan: So you're giving me a second chance?
Precious: Nope now here's the World Leader with your new mission, Operation Fanny.
Sonya grinned so did Rachel and Fanny all of them knowing that now there was no Nigel to be found.
Sonya: Well Allan I hope you have Fanny's dinner menu on you, and you have Precious's dinner made when we get there with her very real polar bear cub.
Allan: Ma'am you can't let this happen, I just thought that maybe she would want a stuffed animal because who in their right mind would want a real polar bear cub?
Sonya: Precious that's who, now anymore objections and I'm going to make sure you're tortured beyond even your own imagination agent
Allan(Mumbling) Yes ma'am Precious's dinner, dessert, room, cards, and very real polar bear cub will be waiting for her when she get's here.
Sonya(Singsong voice) An- don- forget- Fanny's- dinner- ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Fanny(Dialing Moonbase on her phone) Allan is in store for a night of torture, disgusting torture because I've never had a foot rub and their pretty chapped, cracked, bloody, and in desperate need of a pedicure when I get back.
Allan(Droning) Hello- and- thank- you- for- calling- Moonbase- central- area- for- the- Kids- Next- Door- this- is- Allan- and- how- may- I- help- you?
Fanny: For starters you better find my dinner menu, I believe Harvey had it last because he was my slave before you, and also have some coacoa butter ready for my feet when I get back they need some lovin and you're going to give it to them.
Allan: Numbah 86 I had no idea how cute you sounded over the phone.
Fanny(Grinning) Nice try but Wally Beatles is Public Enemy Number One on Fanny Fullbright's boyfriend list, in fact you can give him a message for me.
Allan: Numbah 86 wouldn't you like to be the one to give him the message yourself?
Fanny(Filing her nails) You know what I'm doing right now Allan?
Allan: Making my life easier by not giving me a meal to cook for you?
Fanny(Bursting out laughing) Hahhhhhhhhhhh you wish kid, no I'm filing my nails and anybody who defies me get's their backs scratched by the sharpest nails in the KND get the pic?
Allan: So how about that message princess Fanny?
Fanny: You'll call me leader now because I just remembered Ari the poor thing will have no brother to be on her team, so John just volunteered.
Allan(Gulping) All right Leader Fanny how about that message?
Fanny: Tell him I'll be waiting in his room when we get back with nothing but a neglashai on, and tell him to bring his Aussie butt to me when we get back.
Allan: Fine now if there's nothing else I have two dinners to cook, a room to decorate, a polar bear to find, and two cards to get.
Fanny: But there is something else Allan, see my room's messy clean it top to bottom and make the bed with hospital corners.
Allan: Yes ma'am is there anything else I can do for you?
Fanny: Yes you can be waiting for me when I get back with a Redbull in one hand and a switch which is a tree branch in the other.
Allan: I know what it is my mom uses it on me when I don't listen, now how big of a switch and what's it for?
Fanny: 12'12 Allan and it's for the same thing your mom used it for
Allan gulped and hung up as Fanny, precious, Rachel, and Sonya cackled speeding their jet back to Moonbase.
What happens to Wally and Allan read part 4 Madamme Fanny's House Of Torture and reply to part 3
Sign up to rate and review this story