Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 5 Sonya's New Daughter

by orieo82 0 reviews

Harvey Mckenzie has picked a fight with the wrong girl

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Fanny,Sonya - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-05 - 3339 words

0Unrated
Fanny stormed down the hall and up to Allan wiggling her toes at him as he just gulped as Harvey grinned thinking he was rid of Fanny.
Fanny(Shooing the agents away) Disperse agents I have time with Allan and only Allan to get through unless you'd all like to join him.
The agents ran off as Harvey remained smiling and Fanny grinned up at him with A I got you where I want you look in her eyes.
Fanny: Harvey Mckenzie I christen thee leader in training for Sector V, meaning if you survive the training as an agent you're automatically leader.
Harvey(Raising his fists in the air) S-C-O-R-E yesssssssssssssss I'm gonna be leader, I'm gonna be leader, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, take that Nigel Uno.
Fanny: Aren't you the least bit worried about who your leader is before you become leader?
Harvey: Who cares I'm gonna be leader once I pass training, this calls for a celebration.
Fanny: Hold it there Sparky you're not leader yet, you haven't passed Agent Training, and until you do yours truly will be your leader.
Harvey(Gulping) B-B-B-B-B-B-But you can't Numbah 86, you're up for decommissioning and that makes you not an agent anymore.
Fanny(Sliding a paper to Harvey) I've been reinstated thanks to the new and improved World Leader, now get sleep tonight Harvey sweetie you'll need it.
Harvey gulped as Allan was pushed down to Fanny's feet and she smiled seeing Precious walk up and she didn't look happy.
Precious(Angrily) Where- is- my- Polar- Bear- Cub- Allan?, I- specifically- asked- for- a- polar- bear- cub.
Allan: I know that sweet little angel but I've looked everywhere and it turns out the only place that has them are either zoos, Alaska, or Antarctica.
Precious(Kicking Allan) So go to Alaska or Antarctica and find me one, I'm surrounded by idiots.
Allan: Are you kidding do you know how dangerous a wild Polar bear cub can be?
Precious: Who cares how dangerous they are, I'm not going to be the one catching it somebody else is thanks to you're insolence.
Allan(Chuckling) yea good luck finding a person brave enough to find you one, the new agents here are scaredy cats.
Precious walked passed the KND gym and found Wally attacking a punching bag as an evil look came over her eyes.
Precious: Allan meet my polar bear cub wrangler, he looks so tough he would hit a cobra across the face just to see what happens.
Allan: Cracking up) Wally he acts tough but he really isn't, he's a softie thanks to Numbah 3.
Precious: All the same I have a proposition he can't refuse, be my brother and get as little attention from mama and I as possible, or wrangle me a bear cub of the polar kind.
Allan: No offense but I think he's going to take the brother other than the bear cub wrangling, I mean Wally like I said acts tough but isn't.
Precious(Sneering) Perfect because he'll either be very smart or incredibly dumb.
Precious walked up to Wally who was hitting the punching bag with all his might and she giggled as he turned and almost hit her.
Wally: Beat it small fry I have some toning on my muscles to do.
Precious: Hi I'm Precious Mckenzie and I'm Supreme Leader In Training.
Wally(Pulverizing the bag) Good for you what do you want a cookie?
Precious: Sorry but I'm into bigger things, things that growl, are playful, and have cute white fur.
Wally: Yea but where are we going to find a kitten this time of night?
Precious: Try a polar bear cub, and try a zoo, Alaska, or Antarctica, now I own you agent and I say you move your toosh and find me a polar bear cub.
Wally: And what if I refuse to help you?, I mean what's the worst that can happen?
Precious: Well you can be my brother and Rachel your new mommy can torture you, or she can give that job to me.
Wally (Getting scared) The same thing happened to Nigel all the KND papers are abuzz about it, fine I'll go capture a cute cuddly, bear cub for you ok?
Precious: Take a coat I hear it's freezing down there Mr. Beatles.
Wally: I'll be sure to do that ma'am, now is there anything else you want?
Precious: No but I'm sure I can think of something when you get back.
Wally grabbed a black leather jacket and Kuki skipped up ready to meet the new Supreme Leader In Training as Precious waved goodbye to Wally.
Precious: If he makes it out alive I'll be sure to keep him on staff as my slave, he's really easy to manipulate.
Kuki: Tell me about it, and making him your slave is not enough of a punishment for him, he broke up with me and I'm looking to get even too.
Precious(Looking at Kuki) Now you're speaking my language, so I'll make him your slave and you can do things to him that will make the cheater squirm.
Kuki(Eyes growing evil) Perfect Wally and I will have a lot of fun as slave and master.
Precious: I think you and I are going to be the best of friends even if I don't know your name.
Kuki(Holding out her hand) Kuki Sanban at your service and I agree about the whole best of friends thing.
Kuki and Precious cackled as we see boy agents with scared, frightened, altogether petrified looks on their faces because of reinstated Fanny.
Meanwhile in Alaska Wally set a net trap with a piece of fish in front of it for a polar bear cub and he saw one coming as he hid behind a block of ice.
Wally(Whispering) Come on come on come on you stupid thing take the bait.
The bear cub did take the bait as Wally pulled a string and the net caught it as he smiled at the bear cub.
Wally: Sorry stupid bear but whining doesn't work with me, I'm single and have more things to do with my time than chasing a stupid bear halfway around the world.
The bear was loaded into a jet and Wally took off giving the bear a pail of fish and smiling not knowing what was waiting for him when he got back.
Wally: I'm gonna get a promotion for this, I am so about helping the Supreme Leader In Training stay happy.
Back at the treehouse Harvey is packing his things ready to leave as Ariana grinned and skipped off to tell Fanny what Harvey was doing.
Ariana: Can anybody say kilt lift?, I sure can and so can my mama.
Ariana cackled as she headed to her and Fanny's room and Harvey continued to pack his things.
Harvey: Perfect now I'm ready for my journey, I'd like to see the girl who's stopping me from leaving.
Harvey giggled to himself not knowing the new World leader herself Sonya had a plan of her own.
Sonya(Cackling to herself) Harvey you are so going to hate me for this.
A folder was thrown to Sonya as she grinned evilly seeing Harvey's face on it and Mrs. Mckenzie smiled and skipped off as Sonya couldn't stop cackling.
Sonya: He'll make a great edition to Moonbase as a certain someone's daughter.
Harvey reached the jet hangar as agents with guns of all kinds guarded the exits and occupied the jets.
Sonya(Heels clicking) Naughty naughty Harvey, just where did you think you were going to go?
Harvey: Look Sone I'm glad you fell into Numbah 86's hands but I won't, now either let me leave or experience the fight to end all fights in the KND.
Sonya: Well you're up Harvey, there are probably half a million agents with itchy trigger fingers aimed at Y-O-U so lots of luck.
Harvey got an angry look on his face as he cart wheeled across the agents and bullets, lasers, gum, chocolate, jelly beans, and rocks flew out of the agents guns.
Sonya(Grinning) Just tell me when your ready to give up Harvey.
Harvey got grabbed by an agent as the rest dog piled on him and Sonya clapped making her way to the pile and staring down at Harvey.
Sonya: Future leader material my hiney, Nigel Uno would have made you look like a fool in front of all those agents.
Harvey(Struggling) Just let me go you agent on a power trip.
Sonya: Harvey, Harvey, Harvey have you learned nothing, there are always two choices with me, choice one was to fight and choice two is now in my hands.
Harvey(Struggling) And- what- may- I- ask- is- choice- 2?, Is- it- something- I'll- like?
Sonya: It'll feel better than being on the decommissioning side believe that Harvey, Agents get off of him and I'll need two to lead Mr. I'm outta here to my office.
Fanny and Precious grabbed Harvey roughly and led him down the hall to Sonya's new office.
Sonya: And you Harvey are joining a garden of boys that were once really petrified of me before I ended their lives, you on the other hand won't be so lucky.
Harvey gulped as Sonya opened the door and Fanny and Precious led Harvey inside and stood on either side of his chair.
Sonya: Let's see important papers check, old clothes check, PJ's will be made by me, and lastly we need an entourage because you like your mama will not run alone.
Harvey(Struggling) Is this going somewhere quick?
Sonya: Harvey I'm saving your life by making you me as a child, three to be exact and you should be thanking me.
Harvey: Thanking you if it wasn't for you I could have been out of here by now.
Sonya: Harvey you didn't really think I would let an agent just walk off with all the information you hold did you?
Harvey made to stand up but Fanny and Precious’s grips tightened as Sonya grinned her heels clicking as she walked up to him.
Sonya: Harvey you're the luckiest boy on Moonbase right now, do you have any idea how many people would love to be in your position?
Harvey: And what if I refuse?
Sonya: Well that would be a no choice situation, see those girl's behind you are going to make sure you become my daughter.
Ariana(Walking up) Mrs. Supreme Leader In Training Ma'am, Wally's back with your polar bear a live one, and Kuki said you had a present for him.
Precious: Ari relieve me of my duties and help your mom restrain this boy, I'm going to make Numbah 3 a very happy girl.
Ariana skipped up her black boots clonking as she walked and Harvey had no idea the trouble two Fullbright's could do to him.
Sonya: Now where were we?, oh yes we were talking about your no choice situation weren't we?
Harvey(Holding a bubble gum gun to Sonya's head) Don't make any sudden movements mommie dearest, I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
Sonya: I think she may have a handle on the situation don't you?
Harvey turned as Ariana's black boot hit him square in the mouth and he fell on the floor as Sonya grabbed his gun.
Sonya: See this is treason Harvey and that's not going to fly here in the KND Moonbase, now as a boy once told me don't make any sudden movements daughter dearest.
Harvey was forced back into his chair as Sonya grinned and so did Fanny and Ariana.
Sonya: So let's get you into a hot bubble bath, their after all the cure to anything in the girl world according to me.
Harvey had to think fast but he couldn't think fast enough as Sonya drug him to her personal bathroom with the tub already filled and Sonya giggled at Harvey.
Sonya(Kissing Harvey's cheeks) My sweet, little, hippity, hoppity, funny, bunny must be cleansed from her head to her toeses.
Harvey(Slapping Sonya) Don't talk to me like a baby Sonya, I'm not becoming your daughter and that's the end of it.
Ariana placed one of her booted feet on Harvey's throat as Fanny placed one of hers on his chest.
Sonya(Turning her head upside down) I think these girls have a completely different take on this don't you?
Fanny: One Fullbright's bad enough Harvey but two well that's just suicide, I mean you can't take all three of us.
Sonya(Beaming) You got that right, I mean he walked right into my trap set for him.
Harvey(Gulping) Trap what trap?, I mean if I already walked into it I should know what the trap was.
Sonya(Beaming) Agents upon agents all controlled by little Ariana Fullbright, the kilt lift helped of course.
Ariana(Dancing around Harvey lifting her skirt) Kilt lift, kilt, lift, kilt lift ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Harvey(Closing his eyes) Noooooooooooooooooooo she's getting inside my head.
Sonya(Grabbing Harvey's arms) Off with your clothes munchkin, I mean we can't let those rags back on you now can we?
Harvey grinned folding his arms across his chest as Sonya knew what to do her being as stubborn as him when she was a three year old girl full of imagination.
Sonya(Sitting on him) Mommy comes sitting one by one hurrah hurrah, mommy comes marching one by one hurrah hurrah mommy comes marching one by one.
Ariana: And Harvey's going to see he's lost not won.
Fanny Ariana and Sonya(Giggling) And he'll go marching down in the ground to get away from the pain.
Harvey's clothes were ripped of him as Sonya lifted him up and forced him into the tub.
Sonya: See now that not too bad is it?, you're making such a fuss over nothing Harvey.
Harvey saw his body grow smaller as Sonya noticed and sent Ariana to get the towel, bunny footie pajama's, and soaps and shampoos as Fanny was to hold Harvey down.
Sonya: See Harvey I have the strongest alliance by my side in the KND Moonbase, now you can continue fighting but sooner or later you're going to make a mistake.
Harvey(Moaning) I- never- make- mistakes- you- just- fight- with- dirty- tactics.
Sonya: I resent that Harvey, dirty tactics is such a mean word for what I do.
Harvey screamed in pain as his stomach turned and twisted until it was small.
Sonya: And besides you were the one going AWOL not me, if you were to leave I would have been devastated.
Harvey(Moaning) You- also- would- have- been- out- of- a- job.
Sonya: That's right I would and then you would be free to take my job, another reason you and my daughter go together perfectly.
Harvey spit sudsy water at Sonya as she grinned and Fanny pushed him deeper into the sudsy water.
Ariana: Towel, bunny footie pajama's, soaps, shampoos, and as an added bonus Powerpuff Girls figures to play with.
Sonya: Perfect I was hoping you'd spot those, the PPG's another quirk to being my daughter, you'll go absolutely gaga over them.
Harvey screamed as his stomach twisted and turned again this time his chest, arms, legs, feet, and hair joined it.
Sonya(Shaking her head) I bet you'll think twice before trying to go AWOL again don't you?
Fanny and Ariana nodded and cackled as Princess from the Powerpuff Girls was picked up and Harvey made her fight with Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup.
Sonya: I think I see a little girl in him ladies and well no gents.
Harvey's toes and fingers were sparkly blueberry and grape as Sonya grinned seeing herself finally coming out of Harvey.
Sonya: And all that talk about fighting has brought us to this point Mr. Man, now embrace what your mama gave you.
Harvey screamed from inside of KellyAnne Marybeth Daniels Sonya's new daughter as KellyAnne rubbed her stomach seeing Harvey trying to reach out.
KellyAnne: Sorry boy but I don't know what you did, and my mama seems to think it's bad so you lose.
Sonya(Dumping more Powerpuffs in the tub) And as a reward Harvey more toys, absolutely, positively, no boys allowed toys so have fun.
Mary Anne(In Princess's voice) Sorry Harvey but I'm rich, spoiled rotten, and I'm a snobby brat who will never save you.
Harvey(Trying to tear out of KellyAnne's stomach) Let me out you freak.
KellyAnne(As Blossom) We'll save you Harvey Powerpuff Girls to the rescue.
KellyAnne placed Princess on the tub side with an evil glint in her eyes.
KellyAnne(In Princess's voice) You stupid Powderpuff Girls, You can't save him he's mine now.
KellyAnne made Princess hit Blossom as she then made Blossom drown and Harvey could see all this happening through KellyAnne's eyes.
KellyAnne(As Bubbles) Blossommmmmmmmmmmmm Nooooooooo I'll save you.
KellyAnne made Bubbles fly to Princess as a cackle came from Mary Anne's voice as Princess.
KellyAnne(In Princess's voice) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goodie time for the second course.
Sonya: Fanny go make sure Allan knows to make my sweet munchkin's room fit to burst with Princess Morbucks stuff, posters, toys, stuffed animals, pictures the works.
Maryanne(In Princess's voice) Drownnnnnnnnnnnnnn Powderpuff Drownnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Bubbles disappeared under the suds as Harvey moaned in defeat and KellyAnne giggled knowing only one hero was left to save Harvey.
KellyAnne(As Buttercup) I'm the fighter Harvey you have nothing to worry about sweetie.
Maryanne made Buttercup fly to Princess as she pushed a button in back of Princess and muscles bulged from the rubber toy.
KellyAnne(In a deeper Princess voice) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, more powerful than Buttercup Utonium, faster than Buttercup on candy it's super Princess.
Harvey: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let me out you stupid girl.
KellyAnne made Princess also grow claws like Wolverine out of her knuckles and stabbed Buttercup.
KellyAnne(As Buttercup) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm weak Harvey, getting weaker, weaker, weaker, and weaker still, we- never- should- have- denied- Princess- a- spot- in- the- Powerpuff- Girls- blub- blub- blub- blub- I'm- drowning.
KellyAnne made Princess cackle triumphantly as Fanny came back with an Allan who also had a suitcase packed.
KellyAnne: Mama where is that boy think he's going?
Sonya(Grabbing Allan) Did he make my sweetie's room?
Fanny: Yes just like you asked fit to burst with Princess Morbucks stuff, posters, toys, stuffed animals, pictures, and he even got DVD's of Princes Morbucks, the works.
Sonya(Grinning Evilly) Good let's see what Harvey and Allan look like as Princess Morbucks in a swimsuit, and a nightgown, slippers, and plush.
Harvey screamed his final breath as his soul was eaten by KellyAnne and she smiled as his soul also made a swimable Princess Morbucks complete with swimsuit.
Sonya(Leading Allan to Mary Anne) Beg for forgiveness maybe she'll reconsider making you a stuffed animal of her favorite villain.
Allan: Somebody else will come for you Sonya, I'm not the only agent that wants your head on a silver platter.
Mary Anne grabbed her Princess Swimable doll equipped with brush and real hair and they both stared into Allan's eyes as Sonya shoved her nails into his stomach.
Sonya: Sorry Allan wrong answer, but maybe you won't be lugged around everywhere like I bet you will.
Mary Anne ate Allan's soul as his body became Princess's stuffed body and Mary Anne giggled when she saw the clothes could be taken off of the stuffed animal.
KellyAnne(Snuggling Allan) Allan I think you and I are going to be the best of friends, changing clothes how cool is that now I need your supersuit next.
Sonya: And you'll get it because the agents here are yours for the taking.
So I could make a Princes Morbucks villain suit for me too?
Sonya(Giggling with evil glee) Whatever you want KellyAnne you got.
What happens when KellyAnne Strikes read part 6 and reply to part 5
Sign up to rate and review this story