Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

Prolouge

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

This is a Tiny Toon Adventures parody of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 758 words

0Unrated
Buster Bunny and Baby Herman in Something's Cooking


Baby Herman: Brrh Brrh brrh brgh.

Lady: Mummy's going to the beauty parlour darling. But I'm leaving you with your favorite friend Buster. He's going to take very very good care of you. Because if he doesn't, he's going back to the science lab!

Buster: Plplpllllease! Don't worry. What ever you say! Yes ma'am. Aye aye sir. Oke dokey. Why, I'll take care of him like he was my own brother. Or my own sister. Ow! Or my brother's sister. Or my second cousin who was twice removed.

Baby Herman: Brbrll bobl Cookie!

Buster: Or a nice cousin who is nine times removed from his place off side. Or like a sixteenth cousin...

Baby Herman: [Escapes from cot] Aaaaaaah!

Buster: ...who was sixteen times removed from my mother's side. Or a 32nd cousin who was 37...

Baby Herman lands in front of the fridge and looks up at the fridge where the cookie jar is.

Baby Herman: Cookie!

Buster: ...times removed from his fathers side who was eleven...Or like my 17th cousin who was 156 times removed, from any side!

Sees Baby Herman climbing up some open drawers

Buster: Aaaaaaaaahhh!

Baby Herman is crawling across the hob turning on the burners as he goes narrowly avoiding them.

Buster: I'll save you baby!

Baby Herman: Cookie!

Baby Herman knocks a rolling pin on to the floor.

Buster: Don't burn yourself Baby Herman.

Rushes into kitchen and slips on rolling pin.

Buster: Wow! Wub wub wub wub wub woooooaaah! Waaaaaahhoooowow!
Waaaaaaah!

As he rolls past Baby Herman he kicks a Teapot onto Buster's head.

Buster: Who turned out the lights? Boy, it's dark in here. Don't
they pay the electricity? What happened?

Not seeing where he is going he rolls into the oven which Baby Herman turns up to Volcano heat.

Buster: Where are you baby? Where are ya?

Baby crawls across some plates in the sink.

Baby Herman: Cookie! Ahhhh! Brblblblbl. Aha!

Baby Herman's face slips under the water but he lifts it up and accidentally turns on the tap and water starts spilling onto the floor. The soap also falls down to the floor. The oven sign turns to well done and Buster bursts out trailing smoke.

Buster: Oooh! Ooh! Ow! Owwwwww! Owwwwwwwwww!

He slips on the soap and shoots into the air and the soap flies across the kitchen and riccochets of the door handle and hits the baby flinging him up to the clock pendulum. Buster falls back and slides across the kitchen and ends up with his fingers in the power supply and is zapped by electricity. In trying to escape he headbutts the wall wiyh the teapot and disloges a shelf and all the pots and pans fall on his head. As he lies there a bottle of chilli sauce falls into the spout of the teapot.

Baby Herman: [From the clock] Cookie.

Buster, with his head on fire shoots across the kitchen and ends up with an ironing board in his mouth which folds up into the wall. Baby Herman swings from the clock to a shelf which falls down and a box on the shelf falls catapulting a box of knives through the air. Baby Herman lands on a plunger and bounces up to the fridge. The plunger flies through the air and lodges itself in a toaster which then falls over. Buster bursts out of the fold up ironing board.

Buster: I'm here BabaaaaaRRGGGHHH!

Buster sees the knives flying towards him which lodge themselves in the wall around him. One parts his hair and a meatcleaver hits the wall between his legs. The toaster then fires the plunger at Buster and sticks to his face. As he struggles to get it off he ends up flying across the kitchen and removes it in mid air. His momentary pleasure is forgotten as he crashes into the suc-o-matic which then begins to pump him full of air. When he looks more like a baloon he starts to deflate, flying around the kitchen breaking crockery and eventually hitting the fridge, lodging his head underneath. As he struggles to get free he dislodges Baby Herman who falls from the top of the fridge with his cookie. Buster lifts the fridge of his head and seeing that Baby Herman is safe holds him in his hands.

Baby Herman: Cookie. Ah!

Buster suddenly realises there is an unsupported fridge above his head which crashes back to earth. The fridge door opens to reveal Buster with birds flying round his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story