Categories > TV > Power Rangers > The Sliver Samurai

Jayden is fighting Deker again? part 2

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-09-10 - 2116 words - Complete

0Unrated
AN: only two chapter left and if you want a sequel let me know. Anyway enjoy this chapter.

Normal POV

The Rangers want to stop Jayden from fighting Deker. Antonio and Ashley want to help, but their friends tell them that they needs to rest. Mike, Emily, and Mia head out of the Shiba House to find Jayden. Kevin and Tracy decide to stay with Lauren in case a Nighlok attacks. Jayden and Deker duel in the forest. Deker transforms into his Nighlok form. Jayden morphs into the Red Ranger. The warriors fight strong on their horses.

Back at the Shiba House, Kevin sighs as he stares at the Shogun statue. Lauren tries to comfort him by telling him that he can help to find Jayden. She tells him that she understands that they are Samurais and friends. Kevin responds by stating that it is his duty to protect the city. Lauren says that she has never had a friend. Kevin tells her that she does now.

Kevin trains with his spin sword outside and Tracy is sitting on the bench watching him. "You know you could join me." Kevin says. "I will in a minute." Tracy says. Luna comes out with Tracy's Samuraizer in her mouth. She walks over to Tracy and sets it down next to her right foot. She jumps onto the bench and Tracy looks over at her. "You too" Tracy says. Tracy pets Luna on the head. She bends down to pick up her samuraizer. "Ok I'm training," Tracy says. She draws the spin sword symbol and activates it. Tracy holds her spin sword in her hands and walks over to Kevin. "How come Luna can convince you to train and I can't?" Kevin asks. "She hits harder than you dude. I mean could you say no to that face?" Tracy answers. Kevin looks back over at the puppy. "I could." Kevin says as he turns to look back at Tracy. "I highly doubt that Kev." Tracy argues. "Whatever you say. How about we get back to training?" Kevin says. "We do you have a mouse in your pocket?" Tracy jokes. "Ha Ha, Tracy very funny. How about we spar?" Kevin says as he cracks a smile. "You mean me kicking your butt again." Tracy says as she remembers the first time they spared. "You won't win this time." Kevin says. Tracy just shakes her head at his last statement and they stand ready to spar. Inside the house Lauren trains with the Light Zord.

Jayden and Deker's fight grows stronger as they leap off their horses. At the Sanzu River, Octoroo believes that Master Xandred is returning. Dayu senses that Deker is in trouble. Jayden tells Deker the only good thing about fighting is defeating evil. The Rangers run in the forest to find Jayden. At nightfall, Jayden and Deker are still fighting. Deker gets the advantage and strikes him to the ground. Jayden takes the opportunity to knock the Uramasa out of his hand and perform a powerful slice to Deker. The Rangers arrive in time to see an explosion.

Back at the Shiba House, Kevin and Tracy are taking a break from their training. Lauren checks up on them. She orders Kevin to find her brother. Kevin wants to protect Lauren until she learns the Sealing Symbol. She responds that Jayden needs him more than she does. Kevin thanks her for what she is doing and leaves the room.

Lauren looks over at Tracy and notices that she still is thinking about her cousin. "Tracy you still want to go see your cousin when he comes home don't you?" Lauren asks. "Yes, but I know I can't leave the team now. Our mission as rangers isn't over yet." Tracy answers. She takes a key chain out of her jacket pocket. "Did your cousin give that to you?" Lauren asks. "Yes, on the day he was deported." Tracy answers. "Is it like a good luck charm?" Lauren asks. "In a way." Tracy says. Lauren walks closer and notices something written on it. "What is that written on it?" she asks. "It was Zechariah's quote so to speak." Tracy answers. "What is the quote?" she asks. "Be brave, be strong, keep your head held high, and never give up." Tracy answers. "That's a good quote to live by" she says. "I know I try to remember it any time things get tough." Tracy says. "If you don't mind me asking, what was Zechariah like?" she asks. "He always saw the bright side of any situation. Whenever he came to visit and the big kids in the neighborhood would pick on me. He would always tell me not to believe anything that they said. He knew how to give a good pep talk too." Tracy answers. "He sounds like a great person." she says. "He was. I still remember the Fourth of July when we went to the state park to watch the fireworks. He put me on his shoulder so I could see better." Tracy says. Lauren sees a small smile come to her face. "Do you have any other memories of your cousin?" Lauren asks. Tracy nods and tells her a few more memories of Zechariah.

Back in the forest, Jayden and Deker are surrounded by a ring of fire with the Urumasa in the center. The injured Deker slowly stands up. Jayden is surprised to see Deker alive. Deker tries to lift his blade, but is unable to do so. The spirit of Dayu, in her human form, tries to stop Deker. Deker asks the spirit to leave him alone. Jayden takes the opportunity to stand on his feet. His friends watch from outside of the ring of fire. Jayden walks away from Deker, who transforms into his Nighlok form. Deker grabs the Uramasa and heads towards Jayden. Just as Deker is about to strike, the warrior is struck down by Kevin. The Rangers help Jayden out of the fire. Deker remains in the fire as he slowly disintegrates. Deker's curse is finally broken. At the Sanzu River, Dayu feels the end of Deker's spirit. Octoroo reminds Dayu that she can bring back Master Xandred if she plays her harmonium. Dayu realizes that her dreams are now over with Deker's demise. She is ready to spread her sorrow with the rest of the world. With Deker gone, Dayu has nothing left to lose. Giant Moogers rise from the ground for the upcoming battle. In the forest, Jayden and the Rangers ponder the recent battle. Jayden thanks his friends for coming to his aid. He apologizes for not telling them about Lauren and his secret. As Jayden is about to leave, his friends try to stop him. The Rangers try to convince Jayden that he has and always will be their leader. Mike is upset and tells Jayden to repeat it to his face. Jayden looks at his friends with a tear in his eye. Uramasa fades away.

At the Shiba House, Antonio and Tracy are taking care of Ji. Antonio repeatedly asks if Mentor Ji needs anything. "Tony stop badgering him before he throws the pillow at you." Tracy warns. "Come on angel, he would never do that." Antonio says. "You want to bet. Just ask him one more question and be ready to dodge the pillow." Tracy says. Antonio asks Ji if he wants a pillow and Ji gets frustrated and throws a pillow at him. "Ha Tony, I win, now pay up." Tracy jokes. Antonio almost drops the tray but recovers quickly. Then they leave the room to let Ji rest.

Antonio and Tracy walk into the kitchen. Lauren and Ashley are sitting at the table. Antonio tries to avoid Lauren, but she spots him. Lauren asks Antonio about Jayden's childhood. Antonio comforts Lauren that she is just as good as Jayden. "While we're on the subject, Tracy, what was Ashley like as a kid?" Antonio asks. Tracy walks over and places her hands on Ashley's shoulder.

"Ashley liked getting both of us into dangerous situations." Tracy answers. "My mom says I have a healthy sense of adventure." Ashley adds. "Hey, you remember that one time our parents let us go on vacation together right after second grade." Tracy says. "You mean the trip we went to see your family in the Upper Peninsula and we got lost in the woods?" Ashley says "Yep, that's the one." Tracy says. "What happened?" Lauren asks. "Our parents let us go explore the woods behind my cousin's house. We went a tad too deep into the woods. Then we suddenly lost our sense of direction. Ashley thought if we went deeper we would magically find our way out." Tracy says. "Tracy, I like to point out we were kids." Ashley protests. "I know, but I suggested that we retrace our steps but you didn't listen." Tracy reminds her. "Hey, our folks found us eventually." Ashley says. "Yes, after we decided to stay put and because it was starting to get dark." Tracy says. "Were your parents mad once they found you?" Lauren asks. "Only a little bit." Tracy answers. "A little bit. They were hugging us to death!" Ashley corrects. "That just means they were happy to see us." Tracy says. "I have one more question. How is your brother doing?" Ashley asks. "How in the world should I know what Chris is doing. It wasn't my turn to watch him." Tracy answers. "You have a brother, Tracy?" Lauren asks. "Yeah count your blessing that you haven't meet him." Tracy says. "Come on Tracy, your brother isn't that bad." Antonio says. "Any who, how is D.J. doing?" Tracy answers. Tracy pours herself a cup of tea. Tracy takes a sip. "He has a girlfriend." Ashley answers. Tracy starts to choke on her tea. After she recovers she says, "You have got to be kidding. I thought his exact words were he was never going to date.". "No, T-dawg, his exact words were he would date someone when he found someone he wanted to date." Ashley says. "Ashley, I know would ever lie to me. I won't believe you until I see a picture." Tracy says. "I can do that." Ashley says. She takes out her samuraizer and shows Tracy the picture. "OK ash-tree I've seen the picture. I still can't believe that he actually found a girl." Tracy says. "Me too T-dawg." Ashley says. Antonio is going to ask them about the day they met. Suddenly the Gap Sensor alerts them to battle.

The attack is at the marina. Lauren asks Antonio and the girls for their help. "It would be an honor to fight by your side." Antonio says. "He's right. So, please lead us to battle already." Tracy adds. Ji calls the Rangers. Lauren and Antonio form the Claw Armor Megazord to face the Giant Moogers. Back in the forest, Kevin invites Jayden to the fight. Jayden says that he will join them in a minute. The Rangers morph into action and say the roll call. Then they head to the city to fight the Moogers.

"Man, I hope the others get here soon." Tracy says. "I know, it's like a mooger convention." Ashley adds. Ashley gets knock to the ground by a mooger and knocks away her sword. "Ashley look out." Tracy warns her friend. Ashley used her arms to block the attack. Then she hears the sound of swords meshing together. "Jayden, perfect timing." Ashley says. Jayden knocks the Mooger away with the Spin Sword. Then he helps Ashley back up and hands back her swords. "Thanks for the save." Ashley says. "No prob." Jayden says. Then they get back to battling the moogers.

Dayu watches the fight from behind the rocks. Dayu remembers Master Xandred helped to repair her harmonium. She accepts her Nighlok form and prepares for her mission. Mia turns her attention to Dayu, who teleports closer for their duel. Dayu tells her that she has nothing to lose. Mia leaps into the air and slices Dayu and the Harmonium. Dayu drops the Harmonium to the ground. Dark clouds emit from the Harmonium. The Rangers are distracted by the dark clouds. Lauren senses sadness in the air. Octoroo falls of the ground as the ship because of the sudden rise in the water level of Sanzu River. The Rangers turn their attention to the coast. The fog clears and reveals Master Xandred. "It can't be." Tracy says. "I thought you said he was still recovering from his last trip to our world." Ashley says. "It looks like he is back and I don't like this one bit." Tracy thinks to herself.

Sign up to rate and review this story