Categories > Cartoons > My Little Pony > Friendship is Love

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Category: My Little Pony - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-09-12 - 1322 words

2Original
Chapter 2


The others were looking as Dusk Shine was trying to help his friends. The next one started to wake up, he was in a white T-shirt, blue slacks, boots, vest and a scarf. He had blue hair and eyes, he had sapphire rings on his middle fingers, a sapphire horn hanging like a pendant around his neck and blue wristbands. Rarity was just staring at him and went right over to him.

“Are you alright darling?” She said, he started to sit up as she helped him. He tried to focus on the beautiful, concerned voice.


“I haven't felt this bad since Discordia hit me with that blast and I slammed in to a wall.” He said, “hope I don't have a concussion.” He opened his eyes and laid them on a very gorgeous young woman, she had sapphire blue hair and eyes and eye shadow on her eyelids. She was dressed in a short white wrap with a sapphire holding it to her and white heels with a solid piece of sapphire shaped into a horn hanging from her neck. “Oh great, thanks for killing us Dusk.”

“Huh?” Dusk said.

“I thought you said that book was dangerous.”

“I did.”

“Well, we must be dead, because I am looking at a goddess.” Rarity just blushed, she hugged and kissed him.

“You're not dead, sweetheart.” She said, “but thank you for the complement.”

“We're not dead.” He said, he tried to move and was in pain. “Ow, yep not dead. I wouldn't be in so much pain.”

“Just rest,” she said. “Twilight dear can you help him?”

“I'll try.” She said and used her magic to heal him a bit.

“May I learn the name of my beautiful goddess?” He said.

“As long as I get your name, sweetie.”

“It's Elusive.”

“Then, I'm Rarity.” She gave him a beautiful smile. After Twilight was done, she wrapped her arms around the handsome young man and laid her head on his chest. Just then another one of the guys woke up.

“Uh, no more parties with Wade ever again.” He said, “that last one that Rebuke had hosted was too much.” He had reddish-pink hair, blue eyes and was in a stripped T-shirt, vest, ripped jeans and sneakers.

Pinkie went over to him, “are you alright?” She said.

“Yeah, as long as the room stops spinning.” He looks up, he sees a young woman in a pink and white top with balloons on the chest, pink jean shorts, pink and white stockings and hi-tops. She also had blue eyes and her hair was curly. “Dr. H? Is that you?” She giggled.

“I don't know who Dr. H is but, I'm Pinkie Pie.” She said.

“Pinkie Pie?” He smiled, “cute name for a cute girl.” She blushed, “let me guess you don't have an evil side to you?”

“No, at least I don't think so.” He grabbed her in a tight hug, “now just rest, Twilight can you check on him?”

“I was just about to do that.” She said.

“So who are you?”

“Bubble Berry.”

“Well, it's nice to met you Bubble Berry.”

“I'm done, he just needs to rest.” Said Twi, with that Pinkie leapt at him and cuddled in his arms. Just then the 'rainbow haired' jock started to come around.

“Ugh, as usual Berry's fine. Girl on his lap and goofing off.” He said they looked over at him. He also had purple eyes, white 'A' shirt, tear away pants with bike shorts on underneath, sneakers, wrist bands and a rainbow colored lighting bolt hanging from a chain. He was pretty built too.

“Hey, you alright?” he looked over to see a young woman with rainbow colored hair, purple eyes and dressed in a blue 'A' shirt with a rainbow lightening bolt on it, blue hot pants, rainbow colored socks and sneakers. His mouth suddenly went dry and eyes bugged slightly. Her hair was down to her waist and she was fine. His eyes trailed up and down her body. She gave off a sexy smirk, “take a picture. It'll last longer.”

“Whoa,” he said. She went over to him and made him comfortable.

“You alright?” She said, not trusting his voice nodded. She smiled, “good. What's your name?”

“Name? What is my name?” He said, “BLITZ! Uh, I mean Blitz.” 'Great embarrass yourself in front of the babe Blitz. Real smooth.' Dash started to laugh.

“Well, I'm Dash. I'm guessing your full name is 'Rainbow Blitz'?” Unknown to the others, another one was awake and was sitting to the side, arms around his knees and head on them. He had pink, shoulder length hair in a ponytail, teal eyes, yellow robes, and sandals, the robes were so flowing it looked like they were wings. He looked like a timid angel. Just then a young woman had went over to him she had long hair with a butterfly hair clip in it, teal eyes and was dressed in a yellow flowing dress and sandals. The dress looked like she had wings on her back.

“What's wrong?” She softly.


“I'm just a little timid right now.” He said and she went over to him to hold him in her arms from behind. He gasped and raised his head, his eyes were misty as he looked at the girl.

“I-I'm Fluttershy.” She said, “what's your name?”

“B-Butterscotch.” She just held him tighter, Dusk softly smiled.

“Finally he's healing.” He said, Twi looked at him.

“Huh?”

“He was a solder for Prince Solaris and one of his bravest ones. Until he and a platoon of a thousand men went after Discordia the first time. Out of a thousand men, he was the only one to return. Discordia, mentally torchered him and shattered his self-esteem.” Fluttershy turned him around and held him to her while stroking his hair.

“Ah can't stand her!” Said the last one, he was blond and green eyed, he also had freckles on his face, he was dressed in a shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his middle bicep, a vest, jeans and boots. His cowboy hat was beside him. He was seated up with one leg bent, “Scotch was likea brother ta me.” Apple Jack went over to him and tried to calm him down. “Ah'm sorry, it jus' that ah hate feeling so helpless when it comes to him.”

Jack was a beautiful blond with green eyes and freckles, she was in a flannel shirt, vest, jeans, boots and a cowgirl hat. She just held him, “it's alright. I'm Apple Jack by tha way.”

“Call me AJ.” She can tell his heart was broken when talking or thinking about Butterscotch and the guilt was weighing him down. “Ah could've done something!”

“AJ,” said Scotch. “I'm fine, stop carrying this weight.”

“Scotch's right,” said Blitz. “It wasn't your fault.”

“But, if Grandpa Smith wasn't sick...” He started, “A-ah should've been there.”

“What and get yourself killed too?” Said Elusive.

“They're right AJ.” Said Dusk, “there was nothing you could've done.”

“But...”

“AJ!” Said Scotch firmly, “I don't blame you. Even if I did, I forgave you a long time ago.” He went over and gave him a big hug.

“So where are we?” Asked Blitz.

“Equestria,” said Twi and Dusk.

“But sort of an alternate reality?” He asked, Twi nodded.

“Wow,” said Bubble Berry. He picked Pinkie up and twirled with her as she squealed.

“Alright,” said Blitz. “Can we get home?”

“Don't you like my company?” Said Dash.

“It's not that, I just want to have an 'out'. Maybe bring you with us if we can go home.”

“We'll work on it.” Said Twi, the others nodded.

TBC


Notes: I've always pictured Stephanie Sheh to be the voice of Fluttershy. So Butterscotch would be Spike Spencer, (the voice of Shinji Ikari in 'Evangelion'). By the way, Stephanie Sheh is the voice of Hinata Hyugga from 'Naruto'.
Sign up to rate and review this story