Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

The Acme Factory

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

Me and Plucky finally get to the Acme Factory.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 976 words

0Unrated
They drive to the Acme factory. As Plucky walks away Eric
stands looking towards Toon Town.

Plucky: Now what?

Eric: It's just I haven't been this close to Toontown for a while.

A figure comes flying over the wall, trailing fire, and bounces
to a halt in front of the two men.

Sam: Ow! My briskets are burning! Fire in the hatch! Great hornitoads, that smarts! [Sits in a puddle.] Ahhh.

Plucky: Come on Eric. Let's get this over with... [The two men walk into the Acme Factory. Plucky speaks to the cop on guard at the door...] He's with me.

They are met with the sight of a body in the middle of the warehouse floor. On it's head is a very large safe.

Plucky: Just like a toon to drop a safe on a guy's head. Sorry Eric. Ahem. Better wait here, alright?

Policeman: Hey, Chishold. Get a load of this! [Toon dynamite]

Policeman: [Holding up a black disk] Seen one of these?

He throws it on a wall and puts his hand through it.

Policemen: Ha ha ha ha.

Detective: Hey guys!

Eric turns to see a detective holding a mallet. From it springs a boxing glove on the end of a retractable arm. This narrowly misses Eric twice, knocking down piles of boxes behind him.

Detective: Didn't you used to be Eric Bunny? Or did you change your name to Jack Daniels? Ha ha ha.

Eric: [To a man picking yellow paint from the rope attatched to the safe.] What's that?

Policeman: Paint from the rabbit's glove.

Jessica: Mr. Bunny.

Eric turns to see Jessica and he runs his eyes over her body. She, however, slaps him hard across the face.

Jessica: I hope you're proud of yourself, and those pictures you took.

Jessica storms out.
As Acme's body is being carried away on a stretcher the men carrying it bump into one of the many piles of boxes and one bursts open to release pairs of toon shoes and boots. In the ensuing confusion to get the boots back into the box Acmes body is bumped into and his arm drops out from under the sheet and something falls from his hand. Eric sees this and he bends down to pick it up. As his hand closes around it a walking stick jabs painfully into his hand.

Eric: Ow!

He looks up to see a man dressed all in black with a black hat and orange tinted glasses. His skin is a deathly grey colour.

Doom: Is this man removing evidence from the scene of a crime?

Plucky: Er, no Judge Doom. Uh, Eric here was just picking it up for ya. Weren't you Eric?

Doom: Hand it over.

Eric: Sure.

Eric grasps Dooms hand and there is a buzzing sound and Dooms body goes rigid. Doom takes the hand buzzer.

Eric: His number one seller.

Doom: [An artificial smile momentarily adorns Dooms face.] I see working for a toon has rubbed off on you.

Eric: I wasn't working for a toon. I was working for R. K. Maroon.

Doom: Yes. We talked to Mr. Maroon. He told us the rabbit became quite agitated when you showed him the pictures. The rabbit said one way or another he and his wife were going to be happy. Is that true?

Eric: Pal, do I look like a stenographer?

Plucky: Shut your yap Eric. The man's in charge.

Doom: That's alright lieutenant. From the smell of him I'd say it was the booze, talking. No matter. The rabbit wont get far. My men will find him.

The warehouse doors burst open and careering through them comes a black van which crashes into a pile of boxes before stopping. The doors open to reveal weasels inside.

Eric: Weasels!

Doom: Yes. I find they have a special gift for the work.

Smart Ass: Alright yer mugs, fall out.

Doom: Did you find the rabbit?

Smart Ass: Don't worry Judge. We got deformants all over the city. We'll find him.

Doom: [Turning back to Eric] You wouldn't have any idea where the rabbit might be Mr. Bunny?

Eric: Have you tried Walla Walla? Cucamonga? I hear Kokomo's very nice this time of the year.

Doom: I'm surprised you're not more cooperative Mr. Bunny. A human has been murdered by a toon. Don't you apprecite the magnitude of that?

Doom suddenly becomes aware of a rubbing at the base of his leg
and looks down to see a lone toon shoe.

Shoe: Beep! Beep!

Doom: [Whilst putting on a large black rubber glove.] Since I've had Toontown under my juristiction my goal has been to reign in the insanity. And the only way to do that is to make Toons respect... [He emphasises this by letting the glove snap back onto his arm] ...the law.

Doom picks up the toon and carries it toward the van.

Eric: [Whispering to Plucky.] How did that gargoyle get to be a Judge?

Plucky: Spread a bunch of Semolians around Toontown a couple of years back back. Bought the election.

Eric: Huh. What's that?

Inside the van is a barrel and Doom throws off the lid to reveal a green liquid inside.

Plucky: Remember how we always thought there wasn't a way to kill a Toon? Well Doom found a way. Turpentine, Acetone, Benzene. He calls it the Dip.

Doom begins to lower the toon into the dip.

Doom: I'll catch the rabbit Mr. Bunny. And I'll try him, convict him, and excecute him.

As Doom is speaking the toon is slowly disolving. Plucky has to look away.

Eric: Jesus!

Psycho: Hee hee hee hee hee!

Greasy: Heh eh! That's one dead shoe huh Boss?

Doom: They're not kid gloves Mr. Bunny. But this is how we handle things down in Toontown. I'd think you of all people would appreciate that.
Sign up to rate and review this story