Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

Bunny and Bunny

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

After leaving the studio I head back to my office.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 236 words

0Unrated
Eric returns to his office. He takes off his jacket and starts to take the photos down from the line where he had hung them. When Eric goes through the photos back at his office he finds old pictures of him and Dolores mucking around on a beach. Smiling, he flicks through them however he finds pictures of him and his brother and seems close to tears. He gets drunk.
On the other side of the desk is a chair covered in dust. In front of this on the desk is a sign reading Theodore J. Bunny. Covering the desk are numerous newspaper clippings of toon cases they solved. Soon it's morning and another man is in the room. Eric is asleep with his head on the desk. the man throws the empty bottle in front of Eric into the bin and drops it on the floor.

Eric: Zzzzzzz Yarghh!

Eric leaps upright in his seat and stares groggily at the man beside him.

Eric: Lieutenant Plucky, where'd you come from?

Plucky: [Looking at the photos.] Gee whizz Eric. If you needed money so bad why didn't you come to me?

Eric: [Trying to pour the last dribble from the bottle.] So I took a couple of dirty pictures. So kill me.

Eric: I already have a stiff on my hands, thank you!

Eric: Huh?

Plucky: Marvin Acme. The rabbit cacked him last night.

Eric: What?
Sign up to rate and review this story