Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've Seen Love Die.

Five.

by punkypromqueen 3 reviews

sorry this one is a tad long because i had to be super annoying and add lyrics to all of Kate's songs. Songs which by the way i take no credit for they come some from "Stefy" and the other from "Pa...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 2201 words

2Exciting
...
Five

The boys plus Chelsea walked briskly into the club not really attempting to hide their identity, but, you know trying not to bring too much attention to themselves which was a hard task figuring that Pete and Joe were basically jumping off the walls 24/7. Patrick caught a glimpse of a flyer hanging on the wall that stated that 'Delilah would be playing along with Tears in the Sahara and Select Start.' Oh God, Pete lied, bastard. He quietly thought and scooted into a discrete booth along with the rest of the guys, Chelsea scooted in last.
Patrick quietly sat and watched the stage as Delilah started setting up.
"So what is this?" Joe began "They doing all new stuff right?" he questioned.
Pete and Andy nodded, "I heard them practicing, sounds good." Andy stated.
"Yeah, just wait." Pete bounced up and down in his seat like a five year old. He caught Kate's gaze and waved like a mad man, she giggled and waved her cast.
"She looks good." Joe stated.
"Shut up" Patrick finally said, receiving confused looks and sideways glances.
Kate was a different kind of rocker chick, she didn't dress like a boy, she actually wasn't a tomboy at all. Tonight, she sported a baby doll dress and flat slip on shoes, it was like that most nights. She had long brown hair, that was usually down, slightly curled, and bangs that tonight hung down, slightly covering her eyes. She walked up to the microphone, and began to speak,
"Check One, ha ha, Check Two. Alright, we ready to go?" she looked back at her band
mates, who nodded a yes. She laughed again and turned to the crowd "Ok you guys
know us, we're Delilah, and usually I play guitar all the way though the set, but I had a
little, ugh, accident," she said and waved her cast in the air, receiving a few laughs from
the crowd, "so I'm only going to break it out for a surprise later on. Lets start this up
with an oldie 'Fool For Love,' hit it."

Song:
I'm feelin' kind of strange, 'cause of all the things you say.
Yeah I know, you're too good to believe.
This probably won't work, 'cause you're kind of a jerk
And for sure, you're way too cool for me.

Yeah I'm a fool for love,
'Cause I just can't give you up.
I'm a fool for love.
Wish I could stop, wish I could stop.
I'm a fool for love,
'cause I just can't get enough.
I'm a fool for love,
Can't get enough,
Can't get enough of your Love.
Yeah I'm a fool for love.

No matter how I try,
I can't help but to cry.
So I won't take you seriously.
'Cause I missed you so much,
I get my panties in a bunch every time you're not close to me.
Yeah I'm a fool for love,
'Cause I just can't give you up.
I'm a fool for love.
Wish I could stop, wish I could stop.
I'm a fool for love,
'cause I just can't get enough.
I'm a fool for love,
Can't get enough,
Can't get enough of your Love.
Yeah I'm a fool for love.

So just hold me.
Say you want me.
I don't know if I belong to you,
Not sure I believe,
But you could prove me wrong.

Yeah I'm a fool for love.
Yeah I'm a fool for love,
'Cause I just can't give you up.
I'm a fool for love.
Wish I could stop, wish I could stop.
I'm a fool for love,
'cause I just can't get enough.
I'm a fool for love,
Can't get enough,
Can't get enough of your Love.
Yeah I'm a fool for love.

"Ha, you guys are amazing." Kate spoke to the crowd. "Ok before we break out our new stuff, we have a little surprise, if you haven't noticed already my brother and his friends are sitting right over there, they're in a band, maybe you've heard of them, Fall Out Boy?" The crowd roared. "Yeah, I thought you would know them, well anyways, to show how much we love, love, love them we put a little sumthin' sumthin' together. To honor them or whatever we are going to cover a song of theirs and to do that, we thought it would only be appropriate to dress for the occasion." Kate looked over at the table and gave them a big smile. "Alright Matt is on bass, which means, he is now Pete," Kate pointed over to the bass player who nodded and ran offstage only to return in a pink hoodie zipped up, hood on. Pete wailed his approval, and Kate laughed., and turned to face the drummer, "Alrighty, Sam is on drums, so say 'Hello' to you're new Andy Hurley." As Kate announced his name Sam obliged by taking his shirt off and pulling his long hair out of the elastic he had tied it with, letting fall down. Andy joined the crowd standing and clapping wildly, and Kate turned to the guitarist "Brian, you know what that means buddy," she faced the crowd, "he is the new Joe Trohman." Brian responded by doing the infamous 'Joe Trohman kick spin flip' thing. Joe stood up in the booth yelling "YEAH THIS KICKS ASS!" Kate just laughed, and Matt leaned into his microphone, "well Kate, ha ha you know who you are," he faced the crowd "Patrick Stumph everybody!" the crowd cheered as Kate nodded ran offstage and returned carrying her guitar and wearing a trucker hat. Since she broke her right hand and not her left she could still play the guitar though it hurt after awhile. "Minus the sideburns and a penis." Kate added into the microphone with a laugh. "Alright you guys I know you know this song, and of course it goes out to my homies, Fall Out Boy." And with that Brian started the opening chords to 'Sugar we're goin' down"
Joe, Pete and Andy rushed into the crowd screaming like three year olds leaving Patrick by himself in the booth with Chelsea. Chelsea looked at the three boys and rolled her eyes "Thank God you're not like that Patty cakes." Patrick responded with a sigh. She ignored him.
As the song finished the crowd went crazy. Joe was in the middle of the mosh, Pete was crowd surfing and Andy was happily standing in the front row. Kate pulled on the bill of Patrick's hat so it covered her face more as she spoke into the mic, "Didya like that?" she laughed out, the crowd cheered their approval and Kate looked around at the band "You all think we got another on in us?" she questioned, and they all nodded as the crowd cheered on, "Yeah, me to." And with that Sam counted off "One, Two" and started the beat for 'Dance, Dance.' Joe went crazy as did Pete. Delilah had Fall Out Boy's gestures down to a T. Kate did Patrick's 'stuck to my tongue' gesture as well as his air heart, Matt knew Pete's dance and was ecstatic when Pete joined him on stage. When that song was finished Delilah took a three minute break, and the boys returned to their booth where Patrick and Chelsea awaited.
"Dude, that kicked so much ass." Joe said breathless.
"Yeah it did, they kicked our ass." Pete laughed.
Chelsea chimed in
"Don't worry baby, she sucked up the vocals, you are so much better than she was."
"Oh please, her vocal range blows me out of the water." Patrick said as he shrugged her off of his arm.
As if on cue, Delilah walked back on stage, and Kate started talking once again,
"Alright, we've played songs that you all knew, so we're now going to finish up with
two songs you don't know, the first one is about a boy, and the girl he cheated on me with." She paused, Patrick's head shot up, and Chelsea immediately got excited. "Actually the happy couple is right over there, lets give them a hand, the next song is for them" she said, sarcasm dripping off every word. "Alright this one is perfectly titled, Chelsea, let's get it on." She paused before Brian started the guitar riff only to hear Chelsea squeal with excitement.

Song:
I can see there's something in your eyes.
You just took a fall from paradise.
Saw the lipstick on your neck,
Maybe you should just confess

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I don't wanna lose my head today,
But I know there's something in the way.
Maybe I made a big mistake last night
when I left you alone with Chelsea.

Chelsea's the kind of girl that's cold as ice.
Beautiful, with nails filed sharp as knives.
She called me while you were kissing
so I could hear what I was missing.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I don't wanna lose my head today,
But I know there's something in the way.
Maybe I made a big mistake last night
when I left you alone with Chelsea.

When I left you alone with Chelsea.

You're just a typical guy and you're typically blind.
You can see I'm out of here,
and that I said goodbye.

I don't wanna lose my head today,
But I know there's something in the way.
Maybe I made a big mistake last night
when I left you alone with Chelsea.

When I left you alone with Chelsea.

With the end of her last word of the song Kate kicked the microphone stand over and it hit the floor with a thud. The crowd was silent as they turned to look at the obnoxious girl squealing and clapping in a back booth. Joe and Andy walked quickly and quietly away from the booth, while Pete just slouched down in his seat pulling his hood over his head. Patrick grabbed her arm and whispered harshly "Shut the Fuck up," she fell silent. Kate slowly started clapping and nodding her head, "Isn't she fabulous ladies and gentlemen?" she questioned as she was picking the stand off the floor. The crowd laughed. "Alright the next one goes out to the same boy, I'm pretty sure he knows who he is, this is our last song of the night entitled Emergency."

Song:
I think we have an emergency.
I think we have an emergency.

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong,
'Cause I won't stop holding on.

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong,
'Cause I won't stop holding on.

This is an emergency,
So are you listening?

And I can't pretend that I don't see this.

It's really not your fault,
When no one cares to talk about it,
To talk about it.

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times,
When it deserved to be alive.
I've seen you cry
Way too many times,
When you deserve to be alive,
Alive.

So you give up every chance you get
Just to feel new again.

I think we have an emergency.
I think we have an emergency.

And you do your best to show me love,
but you don't know what love is.

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?

Well I can't pretend that I don't see this.

It's really not your fault,
When no one cares to talk about it,
To talk about it.

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times,
When it deserved to be alive.
I've seen you cry
Way too many times,
When you deserve to be alive.
Alive

These scars, they will not fade away.

No one cares to talk about it, talk about it

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times,
When it deserved to be alive.
I've seen you cry
Way too many times,
When you deserve to be alive.
Alive.



With that Kate looked at Patrick who was looking back at her. She said nothing, just covered her mouth holding back tears and ran offstage. Matt finished up
"Uhm ok you guys were amazing. We're Delilah, stay put 'cause up next is Tears in the
Sahara and after that it's Select Start. Also we would like to give a special thanks to Fall Out Boy for letting us steal their crap. Much love." And with that Matt did his rendition of 'peace out' and ran off stage along with the rest of the band.
Patrick looked at Pete and shook his head,
"Why did you bring me here?"
Pete responded,
"I wanted you to see what you have caused."
"They did awesome, what are you even talking about?" Patrick sighed.
"Dude she's a fucking wreck, when have you ever seen my sister cry onstage?"
Pete glanced over at Joe in the mosh pit, smacking people around, and quietly chuckled before turning serious again.
"Fucking fix this man, I'm not joking." He gestured over to Chelsea and then glanced over to the back doors where Kate had run through. With that Pete made his exit walking over to Andy who was trying to pick up chicks.
Sign up to rate and review this story