Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Free Now

Chapter Seven

by Hozzie 2 reviews

Penina

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-10-01 - 972 words

1Exciting
[A/N] – This is probably gonna be a very short chapter because it’s quite late but I’m not tired and I feel like I owe you guys more updates ‘cos I’ve been pretty shit at it in the past :L

I woke up, my head throbbing from whatever they’d used to knock me out the day before. There was a horrible taste in my mouth and my throat was raw from not having a drink in so long. My stomach rumbled angrily but I tried to ignore it. I looked around and tried to piece together what had happened when I’d woken up yesterday. What names did I know? There was that guy, Gerard; he’d been quite nice to me... There was a little girl called Mia and I guessed they were related because she’d mentioned their Mom. Another girl called Herrena who had been pretty mean and kind of scared me. And then there was other nice girl... What was her name? She’d never told me.

She’d gone outside when she knew I didn’t want to talk and I’d ended up alone with a guy called Frank and another guy called Mathew. When they’d been busy talking, I’d gotten up to try and make a run for it but Mathew grabbed me before I had the chance. He told me that they couldn’t risk me running away so he’d brought me to a room round the back. It was small with white painted walls and no windows. He’d shoved me inside and then locked the door behind him. After crying for what felt like a lifetime, I must’ve eventually fallen asleep.

I stood up groggily and walked slowly towards the door. When I tried the door handle, it was obviously locked. My eyes filled with tears again and I yelled at myself inside my head for being such a baby. I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor, hiding my face in my hands. I sat there for what I thought must’ve been about twenty minutes before I decided that if I didn’t have a drink soon I was going to die “Hello?” I called, my voice sounding scratchy and strange. I didn’t sound like me at all “Hello?” I yelled louder but my voice was hurting too much to yell too loud.

Footsteps walked down the corridor and I bit my lip, suddenly regretting calling out. What if it was Herrena or Mathew? Before I could worry about it anymore, the door opened to reveal a girl shoulder length black hair and a fringe with red in it. Thank God, it was the nice girl from yesterday “Oh My God, who put you in here?” She asked, looking irritated “You can’t stay in here, it’s horrible in here. Come on.” She held out her hand to me so I took it and she pulled me up “Is everything okay?”

“I uh, I’m really thirsty.” I said nervously.

“Of course you are. Sorry. Come on, I’ll get you a drink and some breakfast. You’re lucky; we just raided BLI so we’ve got some decent food for once instead of power pup for once.” We both knew I wasn’t lucky but neither of us mentioned it.

After walking for a couple of moments I plucked up the courage to ask “W-What’s your name?”

“Oh, I’m Vikki. And you’re Penina, right?” I nodded and she smiled. We made it into the main/living room type place and it was empty “We’re the only ones awake. They normally stay up late and then sleep in all morning.” She poured me a glass of water and handed it to me “So, what do you want for breakfast? We’ve got pancakes, waffles or French toast?”

“Pancakes please.” I paused “Do you uh want me to help you make them?”

“Oh no, of course not.” Vikki bit her lip and blushed “It’s kind of the least I could do really, isn’t it?”

“It’s not your fault.” I said awkwardly. She seemed nice so I dared admit to her “I... I never liked living in BLI anyway, it’s just... I can’t stop thinking about my parents.”

“Aww, you must miss your parents so much.” She said sympathetically “I’m sorry they’re treating you so harshly too. You can sleep in my room tonight. I share with Mia but she slept in Gerard and Mikey’s room last night. But... Well, if you’re gonna stay in my room then I’m gonna have to be able to trust you. You’re not gonna run off, are you?”

“No.” I said, not sure whether I meant it or not as she tipped pancake mix into the frying pan “No, I won’t do that.” I paused “But, Vikki, I’m not gonna say anything to BLI. I wouldn’t do that.”

“Herrena was right about it though. BLI will interrogate you until you give them something.” Vikki ran her fingers through her hair “Sorry... I didn’t mean for us to ruin your life.”

“I know you didn’t.” My eyes filled with tears again and I quickly looked away. She kindly pretended not to see them “So you’re saying I can never go home ever?”

“Maybe I’ll be able to figure something out.” Vikki said after a long silence “I’ll see what I can do. I’m on your side Penina.”

I smiled. I still really just wanted to go back to my parents but I was glad to have a friend now.



[A/N] – Sorry, I’m such a cheesy writer! :L
Sign up to rate and review this story