Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

The Grand Finale

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

The End of the story. I hope you have enjoyed the fic.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 632 words

0Unrated
Buster: Eric! Do something! Hurry up Eric! Don't calm down!

Eric presses a button and the hook is moved out of the way of the encroaching Dip machine. It goes through the factory wall and is hit by a train in toon town.

Buster: Eric! There's dip everywhere! How are we gonna get down?

Eric clears the dip with the water hydrants.

Buster: [As Eric is untying them] Jeepers Eddie! That was a close shave. I thought for sure our goose was cooked!

Jessica: Oh! My hero. [Walks past Eric] Oh honey bunny.

Buster: Oh love cup.

Jessica: Oh Buster. You were a pillar of strength.

Benny and the police arrive.

Benny: Sister Mary Francis! What the hell happened in here?

Toons start to peer around the hole in the wall.

Benny: I've been a cab for 37 years and I've never seen a mess like this.

Dolores: What was that? A rubber mask?

Eric: Yeah. And this is the rope from the safe that was dropped on Acme. I think your lab boys will find that paint's a perfect match.

Plucky: Judge Doom killed Marvin Acme...

Eric: And R. K. Maroon, and my brother.

Dolores takes Eric's hand.

Eric: That's what I call one seriously disturbed toon.

Toons start ewmerging from toon town through the hole in the wall.

Mickey: Aha! I wonder who he really was. Aha!

Bugs: I'll tell you one thing Doc. He weren't no rabbit!

Daffy: Or a duck!

Goofy: Or a dog.

Pinnochio: Or a wooden boy.

Wolf: Or a sheep.

Woody: Or a woodpecker.

Sylvester: Or a pussy.

Woody: Uh huh huh heh ha! Uh huh huh heh ha! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!

Dolores: What is that?

Eric: It's ink. That goof Acme squirted me with some the other night. But why it's coming out now I don't know.

Buster: [Holding bottle] Here's your answer Eric! Acme's dissappearing... reappearing ink! Boy, that Acme. What a genius!

Baby Herman: Apple sauce. If he was such a genius why didn't he leave his will where we could find it? Without it we're just waiting for another developer's wrecking ball.

Eric: Buster.

Buster: Yeah...

Eric: That love letter that you wrote to your wife in the Ink and Paint Club. Why don't you read it to her now?

Buster: Sure Eric. 'Dear Jessica. How do I love thee. Let me count the ways... [Words start appearing on the letter] I Marvin Acme? Of sound mind and body?... It's the will! ...do hereby bequeath in perpetuity the property known as Toontown to those loveable characters the toons! Hoo hoo hoo!

General celebration.

Buster: Hey Eric. That was a pretty funny dance you did for the weasels. Do you think your days of being a sourpuss are over?

Eric: Only time will tell.

Buster: Yeah, well, put it there pal.

Eric does not seem tp pleased by the joke and all the toons are silent.

Buster: Don't tell me you lost your sense of humour already.

Eric: Does this answer your question.

Eric grabs Buster by the neck and gives him a big kiss.

Buster: Yech! Hoo hoo hoo!

Jessica: Come on Buster. Let's go home. I'll bake you a carrot cake.

Buster: Ahoo hoo...!

Buster, Jessica, Eric and Dolores start walking toward Toontown through the hole in the wall.

Toons: 'Smile Darn ya smile,
You know this old world
Is a great world after all.
Smile Darn ya smile
And right away
Watch Lady Luck
Pay you a call
Things are never black
As they are painted
Time for you and joy
To get aquainted
Make life worthwhile
So, Smile, Darn you smile!

Porky: O.K. Mova-mova-Move-along. Th-th-There's nothing else to see. That's all folks. Hmmmm... I like th-the sound of that.

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

THE END!
Sign up to rate and review this story