Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > spotlight (new regrets)

A monsters point of view

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-10-14 - Updated: 2013-10-18 - 1197 words - Complete

0Unrated
While joe was out trying to locate Pete Andy, Patrick and I were trying to figure this situation out.

"so you dont really know anyone here exept us brendon and your ex who is now in jail?" Andy asked just as baffled as I was.

"nope" trying to think back

"well, I think someone hired someone to try to threaten people to stay away from you, or it was just an obsessive stalker, I mean maybe it was one of us or your ex, brendon probably would of said something I think, or he would of called us out on it. So it was probably someone we don't know." Patrick reasoned.

"great so it was either one of my friends or a creepy stalker. I feel so much safer" I said sarcasticly. "who would want to stalk me? It's not like I'm famous or anything."

"yeah you are, have you read any of those fake tabloid magizines? Your everywhere. Plus it could also be one of our or brendons obsessive fans." Andy said. How was I everywhere? Maybe I should start reading those shitty magizines after all.

"I don't think one of brendons fans would threaten him, Or one of ours would threaten Pete." Patrick said.

"how am I supposed to handle all this " I asked with tears in my eyes. I was finally breaking down.

"I'm so sorry, this is my fault. I brought you into this without any heads up or warning. I shouldn't of brought you to L.A. I'm so selfish." Patrick said getting sad.

"hey I'm going to check up on joe guys, so you can have your moment" Andy said jumping up and walking into a different room.

"it's not your fault. This stuff happens I'm sure. I just didn't realize how you guys have to live in fear so much and what it takes for you guys to constantly battle with that." I said clearing the tears from my eyes and sniffling.

"and it will never stop." Patrick said. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"guys!" Andy yelled coming back into the room. "joe got to talk to brendon, but Pete's no where to be found, he checked everywhere and he's coming back." Andy said.

"what did brendon say?" I asked.

"he said he was threatened by a guy in a mask and all black that snuck up behind him and held a knife to his throat and he said not to associate with you and not to call the poliece or he will die." Andy said grimly. " he also said he didn't recognize the voice of the man but he knows he has been watching him and spencer, who brendons with right now. He Said him and spencer are trying to figure out a plan and we should too, he and spencer are making use of their security right now and so should we."

"yup, I got this." Patrick said before walking off. Andy sat down beside me and watched Patrick leave the room.

"brendon also said he missed you and he's sorry for acting so mean to you at the club." Andy almost whispered.

"why did you have to wait until Patrick left?" I asked.

"brendon asked me to and plus I didn't know if he would get mad or not. I know you and brendon are just friends, but lately Patrick has had this temper about him that I can't explain" Andy said.

"yeah, his temper lately has been my fault, you were probably right then" I said.

"alright! I did it, their immediately on their way. I just told them their may be a possible situation and treat everyone we dont know like a code orange." Patrick said walking back into the living room.

"what's a code orange?" I asked confused.

"well, he basically said treat everyone like their going to kill us, which is actually a color higher than if we were standing in a crowd full of fans in protected with no guards." Andy said.

"is their a code red?" I asked

"Yes, it means someone has harmed us some how or is directly about to. Then the person is taken down by guards" Patrick said sitting down. Wow this is insane right now. I don't even know what to think.
There was a knock at the door that interrupted my worried thoughts that replaced it with a twinge of fear.

---------

How could I of done this? It was too late to stop it. I couldn't think of any other way out of this mess. I couldn't just make it stop, well I could, but not now I had one other person to threaten her boyfriend. I can't. I just can't. I continued to walk down the well lit Los Angeles street. A few peoPle I passed had begun to stare. I put my head down to keep from being noticed. Where was I going? Maybe I was running away. I can't get away. Was she even worth all of this? I shook the doubt out of my mind and it was replaced with the thought of her perfection, beauty and grace. I knew why the other guys liked her so much, sh was so simple yet perfect beautiful, yet plain. There was just something about her. I am a monster. What was wrong with me? I didn't even want to know. How could I hurt the innocent? My phone began to vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and read the name before ignoring the call and turning my phone off. It was Patrick. I tried to pretend like I didn't care as I shoved the phone back into my pocket, but I did, he was my best friend and th next person who was supposed to be threatened and scared off I didn't know when. I tried not to think about it and just kept walking.

Emily's POV

Andy went to open the door and a large group stalking began to fill the air around me. One of the voices I knew.

"Em, are you alright? I'm so sorry I-" I cut him off by jumping on him.

"brendon!!" I yelled hugging him tightly.

"I'll take that as every things okay" he laughed "but your boyfriend is glaring at me he muttered Into my ear. I pulled out of the hug and sent him a confused look.

" wait, why are you here? And how did you know Patrick and I are-"

"i thought it would be safest here, you know with all the body guards and all" he said pointing to the group of 6 or so huge men standing in the corner talking amongst themselves. "there are more outside." he stated. "and to Awnser your second question my dear, I just know. I saw him ask you at the club." he said with a hint of sadness. "now go sit with him." he said going to sit down. I went to sit with Patrick and he shot me a smile and grabbed hold of my hand. Once we were all seated around my living room we all talked about the topic at hand, the threats.
Sign up to rate and review this story