Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Tomboy

Our Mission Is What?

by darks00 3 reviews

Delilah and Julius have to go undercover in an all boys school...the problem is, Delilah will have to dress and act like a guy. Can they do it?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 355 words

1Original
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Julius and me were just sitting in the lounge. Emmet and Ursula were sitting across from us.

"And that was how my hamster was born," said Emmet, finishing his "interesing" story.

It was then Scarletts voice came on the intercom:

"Will the lovely Delilah and handsome Julius please come to Al's office?"

We were happy that Scarlett introrupted the horrible coversation, leaving Ursula to deal with Emmet.

_____________________________________________________

AT AL'S OFFICE

"Are you guys firmiliar with the Michael Blumberg School?"

"Yes," I said. "It's a school where kids stay there, day and night. It's an all boys school, from grades 8-12."

"Correct, sugar," Scarlett said. "And some of them are missing."

"What?" cried out Julius.

"We have a suspicion that it's one of the teachers of the school, man...the teachers!" cried out Al. "We got to save those kids. You guys are now enrolled in MBS." (Micheal Blumberg School)

"Oh, so I'm not in this mission," I said. "I'm not a guy."

Scarlett and Al smirked. I didn't like the looks on their faces.

"What?" I asked, confused.

They both laughed. "You are going undercover as a guy, Delilah."

"WHAT?!?"

Julius snickered.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. Get Emmet, or Nosey, somebody but me!" I cried out.

"No, Delilah." Scarlett said. "The big man and me watch you and Julius on some of your missions. You need each other. When one is gone, it's like both of you are gone. Ones nothing if the others gone. Julius needs you."

"That's true, De," Julius agreed.

"But I know nothing of how to be a guy, or anything!" I cried out.

"I'm sure Julius will help you with your disguise." Al said. "That should be easy for him, he is a guy, after all, man."

"Now, we're both going to give you new names, just incase. Julius, your name is Kyle Noir. Delilah, your's is Josh Devon." Scarlett said. "I picked out those names myself."

"Come on, Delilah, I'll help you with your disguise." Julius told me, pulling me by my arm.

What have I gotten myself into?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxdarkness' kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story