Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Tomboy

How to be a man

by darks00 2 reviews

Julius teaches Delilah how to be a boy, Lol

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 686 words

0Unrated
_________________________________________________________

"Tomboys are girls who try to be something they can't be and never will be, just to fit in...but some tomboys are just girls just trying to be themselves."

-Darkness' Kid

____________________________________________________________

Julius' point of view:

We were now in my room, where Delilah was walking around my room, acting as if she was an animal trapped in a cage.

"A boy...a boy!" cried out Delilah. "I can't act like a boy!"

"Relax, De," I said, rolling my eyes. "You'll be fine. If anyone can do it, it's you."

"What if I mess up?" asked Delilah, still pacing around the room.

"You won't, I have confidence in you," I assured her. "ok, I'm giving you a few pointers about guys."

"And what's that?" she asked me.


"First, we need to change your clothes." I told her.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" she asked, being offended.

"Well, guys don't have..." I said, as I began to blush.

I pointed to my chest, then Delilah and me bursted out laughing.

"You have to hide it. Were my baggy hoddie." I adviced her.

"Ok." she agreed, as I passed her a black, baggy hoddie.

She put it on.

"Perfect," I said, smiling. "Can't notice."

We both laughed again. I then gave her one of my jeans to wear. They were big on her, but I told her most guys like baggy clothes. I then came up to her, put a black cap on her, backwords, forcing Delilah and me to laugh harder.

"hey my hommies," joked Delilah, making us both laughing. "I'm a gangster!"

Delilah grabbed a make up wipe, and began to wipe off her make-up.

"God, I feel naked without my make-up," complained Delilah.

"Want to look like a gay boy?" I asked her, smirking.

"For the love of God, no!" she screamed.

"No more perfume," I told her.

I took a can of axe out of my dresser. "Wear this."

Delilah gave me a look of discust. "For the children, it's for the children..."

I sprayed it on her, forcing Delilah to cough. "It reaks!"

"Hey, I wear it!" I told her, shrugging.

"No wonder why you stink!" she joked.

I jokely hit her on the arm.

"Now, work on your voice," I told her. "Guys don't have high voices."

Delilah took a deep cough, and said, "Hey, what's up?"

I laughed. "Delilah, you sound like a bird getting shot! Try again."

Delilah took another deep cough, and this time it was good. Her voice was deep, didn't sound fake. It sounded like a guys voice. Great.

"Quick, tell me your favorite music artists," I asked her.

"Uhh.." she said, thinking. "Hilary Duff and Kelly Clarkson..."

"No," I said, slappy my forhead. "Guys don't like those sucky singers." (A/n: sorry if I offeneded anyone out there, I just don't like those two, LOL)

"Say you like Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Linkin Park...anyone but those two." I told her. "Any band that yells."

Delilah sighed. "Anything else I should know?"

"Yes." He told her. "Always act tough. Don't show your sensitive side. If someone burns you, don't take them lightly. Burn them back. If they talk about girls, pretend to be interested."

"I'm not a lesbian!" I cried out, making her and me laugh.

"I know that, but they think you're a guy. Don't blow our cover." I told her.

"Fine," she said, finally agreeing.

"I'll help you out. Don't worry." I told her.

I did want to believe him, I really did. But what if something went wrong, or my disguise was blown?

I then took off her hat for a second, and ruffled her hair so it looked messy, then put back on her hat.

"What's that for?" She cried out.

"Come on. Guys never have nice hair." I told her as if it was the most ovious thing. "Don't forget...just act like how I would do if you're lost in a situation. You can't go wrong, you know me inside out."

"Oh, so act like an idiot?" She said jokely.

I laughed. "That might work sometime."

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story