Categories > Original > Romance > Kiss Me

Completely Naked

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

Chapter 23 - Completely Naked

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-10-27 - 4591 words

0Unrated
It’s nine in the morning when Hayden bursts into my room. I furrow my brows at him and squint my eyes at the brightness coming through my blinds from the early sun. “What the hell?” I mumble sleepily.

“We are going cruising today. Remember?” Hayden beams and sits down at the end of my bed. He rests his hand on my covered legs. “C’mon, get up.” He pats them. I groan. I thought I’d get to sleep in a little. I babysat from five to eight this morning. I just needed a little power nap. But that’s not going to happen. Obviously.

“Fine.” I sit up. I realize I hadn’t put away my clean undergarments. I hope Hayden doesn’t notice them just laying out on my bed behind him. He sits up and his hand gazes one of my lace panties. He lifts the pair to his eyes. He grins at me.

“Sexy.” He teases me. I just blush and snatch them from him. He finds more, eyeing them. “Is this all you wear underneath?” He finds more lace.

“No. I have granny panties for that time of the month.” I smile at him. I really do. I can’t ruin my sexy undies because my body decides to be female every month. He grimaces then finds even more sexy panties.

“Will I ever get to remove these from your gorgeous body?” He asks very sexy and seductive. I bite my lip and blush.

“I hope so.” I whisper. He starts to crawl up to my lips. He kisses me hotly. I lay down and take him with me. He hovers above me so he won’t squish me completely. Our tongues dance together and I start to get very aroused. I moan into his kiss and I feel his hands travel down to my thighs. Gripping the backs of them. I’m not wearing any pants, just undies and a tank top. No bra.

I tug at his hair. Pulling him closer to me. He groans a little and I feel his need pressing into my sex. I whimper a little. Hayden smiles into the kiss, leaving me to giggle. He moves down to my neck and nips at my flesh. I smile and close my eyes to feel every sensation. I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands feeling their way up my stomach, taking my tank top with them.

Soon enough, his hands are under my shirt massaging my breasts. I moan. He toys with my nipples and I gasp. That feels so good. I just grind myself against him out of pure instinct. He groans and drags his fingers down my stomach. Tickling me and leaving goose bumps in their wake. I find myself sucking my tummy in and letting him hook his fingers into my panties. He rubs my clit with his thumb and I whimper. Oh God! What am I doing?!

I sit up and push Hayden off of me. We’re both panting and I’m shaking. I can’t. Oh, God. I just can’t! I pull my knees up and hug them. Trying not to cry. “Sorry.” Hayden sits back on his heels on my bed and wipes at his mouth with his thumb and index finger.

“No, it’s fine.” I catch my breath. Hayden runs a hand through his hair and I sigh. “I think I should get dressed now.” I blush.

“Yeah.” Hayden smirks and kisses my cheek. “I’ll be waiting.” He gets up and leaves. Closing the door quietly behind him. I breathe deeply and get up.

I find some clean lace undies, and make sure to put the rest away, and slip on some gray leggings with black lace up the sides. I find my galaxy muscle shirt with tears along the back to reveal my silk and lace bra. I find my black on black high top Chuck’s. I decide to curl my hair quickly. They come out nice enough. Black rings around my eyes and black rubber bracelets down my wrists. I find my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie and pull it on, not ruining my curls one bit. I smile at myself in the mirror and walk out to see Hayden and Elio lounging on the couch eating chips and watching Guy Code.

“Ready.” I say. They both look over at me. I smile. Hayden looks at my attire.
“You might want to put on some jeans.” Hayden suggests.

“Now you tell me.” I roll my eyes and slink back into my room. I find some faded, tight flares and yank them on. I go back out and grab my keys. Hayden stands.

“We’re not taking your car. You can hardly cruise in that thing.” He smirks. I sigh and put the keys back on the holder.

“Okay, then.” I say. “Tell the parentals I’ll be back later.” I tell Elio. He nods. “Let’s go.” I smile. Hayden grabs my hand and leads me outside. There, parked in our space is a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle. My jaw drops. Hayden watches me as I go over and run my hand over its glossy paint job on the hood. A sparkling royal blue with white racing stripes down the front, over the top, and down the ass. “Where the hell did you swipe this ride?” I ask in trance. The Firestone tires and rims. So sleek.

“A friend of mine, Vern. I met him at a car show. I was just looking at his car when he came up to me and told me I looked like a queer with my long hair and earrings.” He chuckles. I giggle. “We just got to talking from there. Since then I’ve been over to his house to help him restore an old Mustang he’s got. He has all girls who aren’t interested much in cars and said he might give this baby to me when he croaks.” I listen intently. “I told him about you and he offered me to let us cruise in this. As long as I don’t dent her, it’s all ours for the day.” I look at Hayden and he grins at me.

“Does he live here in Vancouver?” I ask.

“Yeah. In the nicer part of town, of course.” I just nod. “So, are we going to cruise in this, or what?” He grins again. I nod enthusiastically and he chuckles. He moves me over to the passenger side, opens the door for me, and I slide in. The black and white leather interior breathtaking. The polished wood dash. An eight-ball for the stick head. I bite my lip and smile widely. Hayden slides in and starts her up. She roars to life.

“She is beautiful.” I smile at Hayden and peek up at him through my lashes.

“I know.” He grins and kisses me chastely. He puts her in gear and we’re off.

We cruise down the 14 and towards the Hawthorne Bridge on I-5. As we’re crossing the bridge I roll down the manual window and rest my head on the side. The wind blows my curls back. I smile gazing out at the river. The sun shimmering off of it, and buoys dancing. “Imagine” by John Lennon playing softly in the background. And I do. I imagine a perfect world around us. To compliment this perfect moment. I drift off to daydream about my life being like this every day. Happy with Hayden by my side.

Somehow I drift off to sleep. When I wake we’re parked at the beach. In the car, I hear the seagulls and the waves crash. I look over to my left and see Hayden’s gone. I panic. I look around, but don’t see a tall, skinny white boy anywhere. I get out my phone and call him. I hear it ring once. Then I hear Cheap Trick’s “I want you to want me” playing. I look around and find Hayden’s phone underneath the driver’s seat. Damn it! He’s got no phone on him. I start to pant in panic. What if something happened to him? Where is he? I look around and still no Hayden. I look out onto the beach, but there’s only kids and old people out there.
Just then, I hear the driver’s car door open. I jump and see Hayden slide in. I slump in relief. “Oh my God! Where were you?” I ask with my hand over my chest. I feel my erratic heartbeat.

“I had to take a leak.” He says. I rub my head and calm down.

“I worried.” I tell him.

“Sorry.” He frowns.

“I tried calling, but you didn’t have your phone.” I hand him his phone back.

“Must’ve fallen out when I was driving.” He puts it in his pocket. “Are you ready to get down and dirty in the sand?” He quirks an eyebrow at me. I grin.

“Of course.” I nod and we head to the water. We don’t get in it, because it’s super cold, and so we don’t want to get any sand in Vern’s car. We just sit and build sand castles. Watch and listen to the waves. We pick up shells and lay in the sun.

“Are you hungry?” Hayden asks as we’re laying on a beach towel, catching some rays, his arm under my head. I look up at him. He looks down at me.

“Yeah, I could eat.” I get up and we head back to the car. When we get into town I realize we’re in Astoria. “Did you know this is where they made the Goonies?” I smile and watch the scenery.

“Who doesn’t know that?” Hayden chuckles. I poke my tongue out at him. He just grins and we find a quaint burger shack. We order and head back to the beach. We take the Chevelle down into the sand and sit on the hood, eating our burgers and fries. Sipping my shake I look out at Pacific. It’s a nice day. Summer’s coming and I can’t wait to be half naked for three months.

Hayden finishes his meal and finishes his Coke. He puts his garbage in the paper bag our meal came in and lies down against the windshield. His arms folded underneath his head, eyes closed. The sun makes his skin glow. I take him in. He’s beautiful.

He feels my eyes on him and opens his to look at me. “What?” He asks.

“Have you applied to any colleges yet?” I ask. I know he wants to a welder. But he hasn’t really figured out where he wants to go yet.

“No. I still haven’t decided. Have you?” He looks at me expectantly.

“I just sent out my application to PNCA.” I grin.

“I know you’ll get in. You’re the best artist I’ve ever seen. And you’re super smart.” He rubs my back.

“I hope I get in. If not, I’ll cry and have to apply to another school.” I shrug.

“What about that other school you were talking about the other day?” His hand rests on the small of my back.

“OCAC?” I ask and sip at my shake again. He nods. “They have good programs. But they’re more of a craft school. I want to draw and paint, not make sculptures.” I roll my eyes with a smile.

“Well, what if you decide you want to? What then? Does PNCA have what you want? ‘Cause I’ve seen in the pottery room. You make it look so easy. And I always see you happy after you create something. Anything.” His questions make me smile. He really cares about my future. In every way.

“Then I’ll transfer. But PNCA has a great sculpture and welding program. Maybe I can learn the trade.” I grin.

“That’d be badass.” He grins back at me. Full-toothed grin.

“It would.” I kiss him softly. He just rubs my back.

“Ready to get back home?” He sighs. I just pout. “I know, it’s beautiful out here. But I’ve gotta work tomorrow.” He says.

“Fine.” I say and Hayden helps me off the hood. We throw away our garbage and Hayden drives us back to Vancouver.


When he pulls up to my house, he parks and cuts the engine. “I like your ringtone for me.” I grin.

“You heard that?” He blushes and rubs the back of his neck. So adorable.

“Of course! At least you’ve got taste.” I kiss him longingly. I place my hand on his thigh. He groans a little and I smile. It reminds me of this morning. This morning was so…hot. I know I need to feed him something soon. I pull back. “Okay. I need to go. Good night.” I peck him once more before I open the door.

“Goodnight, Sky.” He smiles. I close the door and head around the car. Hayden starts her again and rolls down his window. He whistles at me and I turn around with a grin. “Hey, baby. Wanna take a ride with me?” There’s a mischievous gleam in his eyes. He looks like a bad boy I’d love to ride with.

“Get bent, helmet.” I play. Hayden laughs.

“At least I know you won’t get in some dude’s car.” He grins at me more. I blow him a kiss and he pretends to catch it. He opens his palm and kisses it. I bite my lip and gasp. That was so attractive. He then puts her in gear and backs out. I watch as he drives away.


I need to do this. Not just for me, but for Hayden. I am so inexperienced. And if I’m planning to have sex with him soon, then I need to know how my own body works. So, I wait till my mom and dad are on a date night, and Elio’s out with Adelia, leaving me all alone to experiment with myself. Every time we fool around we just get closer and closer and the pleasure is almost too much to bear.

I wear some lace panties and a push up bra. I close and lock my door for good measure in case someone comes back early. I pop in a mix of mine I made specifically for my relationship with Hayden. It contains some of the most sexy and sensual songs that remind me of our sexual moments. Mostly of my doing. Because I’m too scared of Hayden eating me out, or even fingering me. So, I need to do this.

I turn off my lights and light some scented candles. I push play on my stereo and out comes “Naked” by Marques Houston. I smile to myself and settle on my bed. Slowly, I run my hands over my body intimately, like how Hayden does. I moan a little and close my eyes as I picture Hayden smiling over me. I smile and I feel his lips nip at my neck. I bite my lip and let my hands wonder over my breasts like his often do. I squeeze them softly and I feel myself get wet. I continue to massage my breasts as I imagine Hayden making me all hot and bothered.

“Falsetto” by The Dream comes on and I slip my hands into the cups of my bra and tug at my erect nipples. Just this act alone sends waves of pleasure course through me straight to my womanhood and I bite my lip. I just wish Hayden was here to do this for me. But I need to do it so I’m not so scared when he does.

I remove my bra and throw it to the floor. I fondle myself a little longer and imagine Hayden and me together. In bed. Completely naked and touching each other intimately. Once I’m done with my breasts, I slide my hands down my stomach slowly and rub myself against the lace of my undies. I gasp at the pulses of pleasure that soar through me from this simple act. “Hayden,” I whisper his name. “Mmmm,” I hum as I keep feeling myself through the lace.

Finally, I remove my panties, imagining Hayden removing them slowly down my legs with his teeth. I moan at the sight in my head and bite my lip hard. I spread my legs and wait. I swallow hard as my smile drops. The moment of truth. I need to touch myself. But I can’t see Hayden touching me. So this has to be all me. I take a deep breath and feel my heartbeat ram against my chest. I slowly feel myself come closer and closer to my wetness. Then, I make contact. I gasp at the sensation of feeling my wet lips and the pulsing of my sex.

I bite my lip and run my fingers over my clit. I gasp again and start to play with myself. Oh God, this feels so good. My breathing becomes ragged as I slip a finger inside myself and feel my folds. So slippery and wet and intimate. And so fucking good.

I keep exploring my inside and then come out to play with my clit. Just then, I catch the chorus of “I like” by Jeremih. I go with the rhythm and get bold by adding a second finger as I pump in and out. I feel myself tighten and clench around my fingers. I arch my back and feel myself climax after about fifteen minutes. I let go and come with a gasp.

I lie on my bed starry eyed and completely in bliss. My first orgasm on my first try at masturbating. I’m still in shock and trying to control my breathing when I hear “Fuck Around” by Pepper come on. I just smile and have two more orgasms before I hear the front door open and close. I just throw on anything I can find, turn off my music, and hide my sexy undergarments.

Someone knocks on my door and I take my time to answer it. What if it’s my dad? My heart starts to pound. I unlock it and see Elio in the hall. “Back already?” I smirk.

“Yeah. She had to get up for work tomorrow.” He smiles, but a sad smile.

“What’s going on?” I turn on my light and let him come in. He takes a seat on my bean bag chair and sighs heavily. I just perch myself on my desk chair.

“I don’t know, Cielo. Adelia’s cute and all, and she’s cool, but…” He stops to rub the back of his neck.

“But what?” I ask. Is he not feeling her anymore?

“She’s quick to give it up to me.” He spits it out. Wait, what?

“You mean, like, sex?” I furrow my brows.

“Yeah, and it makes me think that she thinks that’s all I want.” He explains. “And it’s not. I just want a relationship. I want to take her out and have a good time. No sex, no teasing.” He frowns.

“Well, just tell her that.” I shrug. “Girl’s like to talk. You just need to show her that you wanna talk too. Or else we just think that sex is all you do want.”

“Really?” Elio asks.

“Yeah.” I nod. “I thought I needed to sleep with Hayden to keep him interested, but I didn’t. And I knew that because he told me so.”

“Hmm,” Elio rubs his chin in thought. “So, all I gotta do is tell her?”

“Yup, and you’ll be golden.” I grin.

“Okay.” He nods and stands. “I’ll call her after work tomorrow.”

“You do that.” I lead him out of my room. He smiles at me and I close the door. I sigh in relief and head back to my bed. I think I’m ready.


It’s Saturday and I drive over to Hayden’s unannounced. I’m dressed in a short, black leather skirt with holed floral patterns in it. I have my black velvet, knee high boots and a revealing, soft pink tunic top with jewels on the straps underneath my black leather jacket. And underneath everything I’m wearing a matching mint green and black lace set. Cheeky undies and push-up bra. My hair is curled and I have simple make up on. And I smell of a tropical breeze. It’s my new perfume.

I rub my glossed lips together as I knock on the door. I don’t see anyone’s car in the driveway, so I’m hoping Hayden’s home alone. Once he opens the door it looks like he is. He looks at me confused as to why I’m here. I smile up at him. “You never called me.” I tease.

“Oh, um, sorry.” He rubs the back of his neck. He’s only in flannel pajamas. No shirt. I smirk. He probably just got up.

“Are you home alone?” I lean myself against the door frame and cross my arms over my chest, making my boobs stick out a little more than usual. Hayden notices and swallows hard. He nods slowly and checks me out. I blush and bite my lip. “Good.” I smile. I strut in and he steps back. I close the front door. “What are your plans for today?”

“Just lounging around.” He shrugs. His broad shoulders so delicious.

“How about we do something more fun?” I take his hand and lead him upstairs. As we’re going upstairs Hayden’s hand grabs my ass. I freeze. He might have been able to see up my skirt. He steps close to me and his hand runs down the back of my thigh. I moan softly.

“Isn’t this skirt a little too revealing?” Hayden coos in my ear. His hot breath tickling me. I close my eyes and smile.

“Maybe.” I grin, biting my lip as I feel him against me. He hums and I open my eyes. We quickly make it up the stairs to his room. He slams the door closed and attacks me. I haven’t really given him any hand jobs or head for a while. I think he’s feeling deprived. The thought makes me sad and disappointed in myself. Why would he still want to be with me if I rarely give him some action? I just push that thought aside for now and focus on his velvety tongue massaging mine. I moan.

I walk him towards his bed. While doing so he removes my jacket and top. We fall onto the bed in a fit of laughter. His lips are on mine once more. He grabs the back of my thighs and opens my legs. He kneels between them. Slowly, he removes my skirt. I’m left in my lace bra and undies. Hayden pulls away and looks into my eyes. Icy blue and amber brown. “Are you sure about this?” He asks.

“This is oral sex, Hayden.” I say, trying to contain my panting.

“Oh.” He blinks. “I’m glad you said something.” He chuckles nervously. I smile up at his hovering face. Flushed and so adorable.

“I am not ready to give my body to you just yet. That doesn’t mean I love you any less, or don’t trust you. I’m just not ready. It’s not the right time for me. I need to take baby steps.” I explain as I caress his cheek softly. “And oral sex is one of those steps.” I smile.

“I understand, Sky. If I would’ve known I’d meet you, I never would have given myself to someone who didn’t give a damn about me.” Hayden grins sweetly at me. He kisses my nose. “I wish I had waited longer. Just for you. So we could do it together. But I’m glad you’re waiting. It shows you’re strong, confident, not easily persuaded. You know what you want and what you deserve. And only a few have that quality. I’m glad that you do.” I swoon at his words. So softly and sincerely spoken. Caressing me from the inside out. Tears spring into my eyes, but I will them not to fall.

“Oh, Hayden, I love you.” I sniffle. He kisses me tenderly.

“And I love you.” He whispers. Soon, we are naked and under his sheets. He kisses my body and my blood sings. My skin tingles. I’m pulsing and waiting.

I feel Hayden’s lips on my abdomen. My heart beat quickens as I know he’s close to my need. “Hayden.” I beg. I feel his smile on my sensitive skin.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do this.” He continues to kiss down. “I’ve dreamt about it even.” I feel his hot breath on my womanhood. I moan. “You are an amazing woman, Cielo. I am proud to call you mine.” He kisses me there. I just about combust. Shivers run through my body and goose bumps spread.

“Hayden.” I pant. He runs his fingers down my thighs and to the back of my knees. He lifts them and pushes them further apart. I moan loudly.

“I love to hear you.” He says. “Even better than my dreams.” I’m aching over here!

“Hayden!” I say exasperated. He chuckles softly, and soon enough I feel his tongue on me. I gasp. “Oh, Hayden.” I breathe. He laps at my clit. I grab fistfuls of his hair and pull. My legs clamp around his head. I feel him smile and chuckle. I feel it vibrate through my body. I groan.

Hayden struggles to spread my legs once more as he continues to pleasure me. He holds them as I feel his hot tongue poke into me. “Hayden!” I gasp. “Oh, Hayden.”

“Let me hear you, baby.” He murmurs between my legs. I buck my hips and I feel myself build. Pulsing around Hayden’s skillful tongue. He keeps at this and I come loudly and harshly. I gasp and sag in relief. Releasing his hair and laying out my legs. I try to catch my breath as he comes to lay beside me, panting as well. I swallow and finally calm down. I look over at Hayden. He turns and looks at me. I grin and kiss him hard.

“I love you.” I giggle. He smirks and runs a hand through my damp hair.

“Thank you.” He says. I furrow my brows.

“What ever for?” I ask.

“For letting me in. Literally.” He chuckles. I blush.

“Thank you for giving me pleasure.” I kiss him once more. “Now it’s time to return the favor.” I trail kisses down his body and to his waiting erection. Ready for me. I’m assuming from my own arousal. I take him in my mouth and I hear him hiss. He grabs my hair and I blow him hard. I swallow as he comes. After we are completely sated we lie on his bed, among his rustled sheets, just gazing at each other. Smiling and laughing. What an awesome day.
Sign up to rate and review this story