Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blind Date

Chapter 10

by Nic 0 reviews

ok i'm not updating any more until i srat getting some reviews.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-07 - 1892 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10

The next day Benji came over and brought some of the stuff that he would need in the next two days. Kayla and Benji spent the two days doing absolutely nothing other then making out, having sex and playing around together, with a little bit of eating and sleep in-between. They didn't leave the house once and didn't even bother to get dressed most of the time. It was seven o'clock Sunday night when Jenny and Tony where due to arrive back home. An hour ago Benji and Kayla managed to get up, get dressed and sort the house out ready for when Jenny got back. At ten past seven they seen the taxi pull up outside so they went to help them in with their bags. Benji waited for Tony because he was going to take Tony home when they had arrived back at Jenny and Kayla's.
"Hey did you have a good time?" Kayla said giving them both a hug.
"Yeah it was amazing." Jenny said.
"What you mean the hotel was amazing because I doubt you seen any sights or left your room full stop." Benji laughed.
"Ha ha very funny." Tony laughed sarcastically. "...And true." Tony smiled.
"Wow Kay the house looks really good. How did you do all this by your self?" Jenny said when they walked in.
"Thank you but I wasn't alone Benj, Joel, Billy and Paul helped too." Kayla smiled.
"Well it looks amazing." Jenny smiled looking round.
They spent the next hour hanging out and catching up, then Benji took Tony home then went home him self.

"So you and Benj spent quite a lot of time together while I was away?" Jenny asked.
"Yeah I suppose we did. He came round every day helping me with the painting but nothing much happened." Kayla said.
"You sure?" Jenny asked suspiciously knowing what Kayla was like.
"Well not until the past two days." Kayla smiled.
"I knew it. What happened?" Jenny grinned.
"Well we finished painting on Friday. I spent Thursday and Friday at Benj and Joel's because of the paint fumes but the past two days I asked him if he'd like to stay over and he did."
"And?"
"And I'll leave the rest to your imagination." Kayla laughed.
"Kayla you dirty mare." Jenny laughed.
"I never said I did anything." Kayla said trying to act all innocent.
"You never said you didn't either." Jenny laughed.
"Anyway so how was your holiday?"
"Good we had a really nice time and we did get to go and see some sights and go shopping and other fun things that didn't involve sex. I'm not saying we didn't do that either but it was just nice spending time together doing other things other than having sex." Jenny said. "Does that make any sense?"
"Yeah it does and I'm glad you had a nice time. So where my present?" Kayla laughed.
"It's in my bag." Jenny said getting up and giving it to her.
"Aw Jen thank you it's lovely." Kayla said looking at her new necklace.
"I thought you'd like it." Jenny smiled.

Mean while in Benji's car on the way home.
"So you have a good holiday?" Benji asked Tony.
"Yeah we had a good time hanging out together we did some shopping and seeing some sights and stuff. So you and Kayla look like your getting close." Tony said.
"Yeah this weeks been amazing."
"That's great Benj but seriously don't fall to quickly for her." Tony said seriously.
"What why?" Benji asked confused.
"She's a player. Judging by what I've hard from Jen and what I know of her myself. Benj she fucks guys over all the time. I just don't want that happening to you." Tony said.
"Tone I don't know what you're talking about she doesn't seem to be like that." Benji said unable to accept what his best friend was telling him.
"Benj it's true every guy she's been with she has her fun with them then she kicks them to the curb. She's never had a serious relationship ever."
"Tone it's not like that when we're together it's... I don't know it's different." Benji said finding it hard to take in what Tony was telling him about the girl he was falling for so badly and the girl he had made plans to be in his future. They pulled up outside Tony house but stayed and talked for a little longer in the car.
"That's what all the other guys think. She leads you on so that you think she's serious about you but really she's just waiting for then next guy to come along and when he does she'll ditch you with out a second thought. She's beautiful Benj and really a cool friend but relationship wise she's a bitch." Tony said.
"I don't know Tone thanks for telling me I know you're looking out for me and I know you wouldn't make something like that up but maybe our wrong about her this time."
"Benj I hope for your sake I am." Tony said sincerely then giving him a hug and going into his house. Benji sat there for a little while digesting the conversation that he and Tony had just had. He drove home with the conversation and his feelings about Kayla still on his mind. When he got home he found Joel sat on the sofa watching TV.
"Hey how was it?" Joel asked grinning.
"How was what?" Benji asked his mind still on Kayla.
"Benj what's wrong?" noticing that it looked like something was bothering him.
"What... oh nothing."
"Benj don't lie you've just spent the past two days with a playboy model, a playboy model that you really like as does she. So why do you look like you've just lost everything?" Joel said confused.
"Maybe I have."
"Maybe you have what?"
"Just lost everything."
"Ok what's going on?" Joel said knowing something was defiantly wrong and pulling Benji to the sofa to talk.
"I don't know this past week with Kayla it's been amazing I was really falling for her and the past two days have been too good to describe." Benji said smiling thinking about the past two days.
"So what's the problem?"
"I was in the car talking with Tony and he was saying all this stuff about how I should be careful with her and not fall for her because she's a player and that she's never had a proper relationship with anyone. That she just uses guys; she has her fun with them then ditches them for the next sucker that comes along."
"Oh Benj." Joel said giving him a hug.
"Joel I don't know what to do. I really like her and I'm falling for her so bad but what if what Tony says is true and what if she is just using me. I don't know what to do I don't want to be played but I don't know if I can give her up." Benji sobbed.
"Benj what do think? How do you feel? Do you think she's playing you?" Joel said.
"I don't know I never gave it a second thought until Tony mentioned it and now I so confused. What do you think Joel? You've seen us together; do you think she's playing me?"
"Well Benj I don't know. You could look at it this way, she's a playboy model a beautiful, sexy, fun girl. She'll have guys falling over them selves all the time to get her and she's got to love that attention and use it to her advantage some time or another. If you asked me if she was a player judging from that I would probably say yes she's a player but this week hanging out with her and seeing the way you two are together I would say that she is a genuine sweet girl and she has genuine feelings for you. I just don't know I don't want to say she's not a player and then you go and get your heart broken but at the same time I don't want to say she's a player and then you miss out on such a great relationship. I think you need to talk to her. Let her know how you feel and see how she feels." Joel said.

The next day Benji went over to Kayla's.
"Can I have a word with you?" Benji said when they had got into the house and said their hellos. Kayla and Benji went into the living room and Jenny stayed in the kitchen out of the way.
"What do you want to talk about?"
"Erm...you see the thing is...what I...I don't know how to say this...Erm I really like you're a lot and... and before we go any further I really need to know how you fell." Benji said.
"Benj where's all this coming from?" Kayla said confused at the way he was acting.
"I just really need to know how you feel about me."
"Why? Why do you need to know so badly? Why are you acting like this? What's so important about how I feel?"
"I just don't want to be made a fool of ok." Benji snapped.
"What? Why would you be mad a fool of? Benji what's going on?"
"Nothing just let me know if you feel the same way about me truthfully or I'll..."
"Or you'll what Benji? I'm not liking where this is going. I'm not going to be forced to tell you all my feeling before I'm ready." Kayla said a little annoyed.
"I've heard some stuff ok. Just tell me how you feel."
"What stuff have you heard?"
"Nothing."
"Benji is there something I should know about?"
"Ok I heard that you're a player you fuck guys over and then ditch them when the next sucker comes along. Forgive me if I don't want that happening to me." Benji shouted.
"Did you not think to ask me if any of that was true but it seems you've already made up your mind what I'm like so yeah maybe I am a player and maybe I am playing you so why don't you just go before I make you look a fool?" Kayla shouted through her tears. She was so mad that the one guy she had ever had true feeling for would be like this.
"So you admit it you where playing me like all the other guys. I'm leaving." Benji shouted getting up and storming out of the room. Kayla followed him.
"If you really must know Benj I wasn't playing you I really did actually had true feelings for you but you seem to have already made up your mind about me so bye Benj have a nice life. I should never have bothered with you." Kayla shouted to him as he stormed out of the house.
"Remember Benji first impressions last." Kayla spat remembering when they first met and he called her a cheep dirty slut and she swore then to never have anything to do with him. He froze when he heard this remembering that same time. Kayla slammed the door and he got in his car and started driving. He didn't now where he was driving too all he was thinking about was Kayla.
Sign up to rate and review this story