Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've Seen Love Die - Patrick Stumph

Nine.

by punkypromqueen 3 reviews

i felt the need to add a little comedic relief after the 'almost rape' chapter. i dunno, to make me feel better about myself or something. lol. enjoy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 517 words

2Original
...
Nine

Kate looked at him in disbelief. Patrick shrugged,
"Yeah, I herd she was a slut." He said coolly and continued, "That's not cool." Kate huffed,
"No it isn't, it is?" Her eyes narrowed. "Can I please have my dress back?"
"It's dirty." He replied and slung it over his shoulder.
"It's fine, whatever, I don't care." She held out her casted hand.
"It's not fine, wear something else."
"I DON'T HAVE OTHER CLOTHES DUMB ASS." She shot at him.
"Wear this." He threw her the shirt she was wearing when she woke up. She put it on so she wasn't half naked anymore.
"What now? I don't have pants." She crossed her arms over her chest. He laughed at her question.
"What's so funny?"
"My shirt is longer than your dress and you're worried about wearing pants." He called over his shoulder as he walked out of the room. He continued the conversation from his spot at the washing machine,
"But if it really bothers you that much get some pants, you know where they are." He yelled. Kate mouthed sarcastically what he had just told her as she walked over to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer. She was startled to hear him yell from the same spot as before,
"Mocking me behind my back isn't that attractive Kate." She groaned, he knew her too well.
"Your face isn't that attractive." She mumbled under her breath.
"And who's fault is that?" She jumped at his voice and turned to see him leaning in the doorway.
"Would you stop doing that?" she shoved past him and walked into the kitchen to find her brother eating cereal on the floor in front of the open refrigerator, laughing at the funnies. Milk was dribbling down his chin from his open mouth.
"That's such a waste of electricity." Kate said while laughing. Pete looked up at her.
"Nice pants hot stuff." He said while wiping his mouth. Kate looked down, she had grabbed a pair of PJ pants from Patrick, which she had to hold up because the draw string was missing, she looked ridiculous.
"Ugh if he would have just given me my dress like I had asked, I wouldn't be dressed like
this. It's all ass wipes fault." She snapped at him.
"Talking about anyone I know?" Patrick said walking in to the kitchen once again startling Kate. She groaned and went to choke him but her pants fell down before she got the chance. Pete and Patrick laughed loudly in unison startling Joe who was sleeping on the couch. He jumped, which caused him to land on the floor. Joe peeked his head over the couch and looked into the kitchen. He saw a shirtless Pete sitting on the floor in front of an open fridge eating cereal, Patrick in his boxers and a shirt that was inside out, and Kate, pants down, with her hand and 'ergh' cast around Patrick's neck. He shook his head and just placed it down on the floor. "I need new friends." He mumbled before falling back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story