Categories > TV > Doctor Who > My Daddy is a Time Lord

Chapter 11

by kaybet 0 reviews

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2014-01-09 - 540 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11, Interrogation

The two lead me to a simple victorian style two story house, which was on a street with houses that looked pretty similar. There was a major lack of technology, so I guessed that I was somewhere in the 1800s. Great...

“If you try to escape, you will be vaporized. Would you like something to drink?” The one called Strax asked.

“Um, no thank you.” I said politely and slightly confused. He nodded, sorta, without a neck it must be hard to nod, and led me to a room in the back. It was full of plants and there were two wicker chairs and a small table.

“Sit down.” Madame Vastra instructed. She was already sitting and had a wine glass with a red liquid and was sipping it slowly.

I did what she told me to do and I looked around nervously. There was another woman is the room as well. She looked about my height and had her black hair in a tight bun on her head. A single thought raced through my mind: What have I gotten myself into?

“Where are you from?” Madame Vastra asked.

“London.”

“Year?”

“Two thousand and thirteen.” I said a bit unsure. Madame Vastra looked at the woman, who was now standing behind me.

“What’s your name?” The woman asked.

“Amelia Pond Smith.” I said and the two exchanged glances again, like they knew something I didn’t. They probably did.

“Jenny, take her to the lounge. I am going to call the Doctor.” Madame Vastra said and the woman, whose name was Jenny, took me out of the room as Madame Vastra picked up old phone thing.

“Yes ma’am.” Jenny said and she led me away to the lounge, which was relatively normal looking compared to the room with the plants. As Madame Vastra made her call I sat awkwardly on the uncomfortable couch and waited in silence. It was so awkward and weird because Jenny just stared at me and didn’t say anything. I hate being stared at.

It was about ten minutes before Madame Vastra appeared again. “I have called the Doctor and he will be arriving shortly.”

“Who is your mother?” Jenny asked, breaking the silence. They both looked at me and I started to get a bit nervous.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Madame Vastra asked, a bit sceptical.

“I mean I don’t know, she died when I was born and Dad never spoke about her.” God, this was like the second time I had to tell this story.

Madame Vastra and Jenny shared another glance at each other, and they both stopped asking me questions. I couldn’t tell what I hated more; the silence or the questioning. Luckily this time it didn’t last very long, a knock on the door broke the awkward quiet.

“Jenny, go invite our guest in.” Madame Vastra said and Jenny complied.

“What is it this time?” A familiar voice came from the hall. As he walked in, I saw that it was Dad.

“Dad!” I said happily. Finally I could go home and everything could be back to normal.

“Who are you?” Dad asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story