Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 8

by MaryJaneSixx 3 reviews

Izzy gives Lanessa a dose of her own medicine

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-13 - 1098 words

2Original
Chapter 8

I awoke the next morning to a rumbling in my guts. It wasnt that I was hungry, this was different. This hurt. They felt like they wanted out. I opened my eyes to find myself on the floor or either SLash or Stevens romm. They were both here with me. My head was rested on Stevens lap. He was slumped with his head resting in a corner of the room here on the floor with me. Slash was passed out sprawled over the bed. Maybe this was his room. I tried piecing the night back together as I rose up from Stevies lap. He slightly grunted without waking.
As I sat up I began having dim flashes of a drunk and irate Izzy bitching at me. I ran my hand over my face.I think I could have been favored by Izzy, but I guessed Id blown it...why? Why oh why did she let Steven talk her into coming with them. The only thing either of them had to offer was dope. Speaking of dope I could sure use a little bump to make me feel better. I scan the room but can see none anywhere. You usually didnt wake up in a room with these two to find anything.
I forced myself up and began to get dressed. I knew I needed to go talk to Izzy. How was I supposed to know that that night had meant something to him. It wasnt like I knew him well enough to just know. I wasnt some mind reader. It had been an awesome night, but how was I supposed to know that wasnt how he was all the time? I had no prior engagements to base it on. There werent many stories from the other girls because Izzy didnt indulge in them much. Everything about I zzy was just so much different than the guys. I gave my hair a once over and wiped the smeared mascara from under my eyes. I left the room and sought out Izzy's room.
I knocked on the door which wasnt answered very promptly this time. I could hear a girl giggling inside. My guts knotted up again. Then Izzy answered the door with his lanky frame covered in nothing but unzipped leather pants. As usual a cigarette hung from his lip as his eye squint at the smoke.
"Something I can help you with?" He asks with sarcasm layered in his voice.
"Izzy come back," I can hear the girl whine from his bed.
"I...I didnt know you had company,"i sheepishly say feeling the pain in my guts.
Izzy glanced over his shoulder at the girl in his room. "Never turn down a girl named Naomi," he smirked, "Thats I moan backwards."
I wipe my nose and look down with a sniffle. Not a crying sniffle, like a cold or like coming down off coke just before your nose stops up. I dont even know what to say to Izzy.
"Can you cut to the chase...Im kinda busy," he remarked with the sarcasm easily heard in the undertones.
"Its about last night..."
"Oh," he cut me off, "yeah I was a bit loaded and talking out of my head."
As I look at him I get a twinge that buckles me over a bit. "But you said that..."
He quickly cuts me off again, "Just forget what I said." I can see his forehead creasing and hes looking at me studying my face. "Youre shaking," he notes motioning at my hands.
"Yeah," I nod with a sniffle, "stupid hangover this morning."
He sighs and exhales from his cigarette, "Its not a hangover."
"What?" I thoughtlessly replied.
"Its not a hangover Lanessa," he repeat himself. "In a few hours youll be puking. By noon diarreah will set in...maybe fever..." He studies me closer still. "Youve been hanging out with Slash and Stevie too long...youre dope sick. Maybe you should set your sights on Duff tonight."
"But I thought...that we..."
"I told you I was fucking drunk and talking crazy," He says sharply dragging from his cigarette again.
"But you said that night meant something for you."
He exhales and looks at me with a shrug so smug it hurt. "Yeah...well we all say stupid shit when we,re drunk."
"But...you said you looked for me." God how pathetic I must have looked standing there in his hallway begging like a school girl.
He nods and inhales again, "Yeah...we had a nice night together," he exhales, "but thats all it was...just one brief encounter. I guess Im still new to all this sharing and shuffeling of girls thing...But its cool though...You taught me a very valuable lesson I wont soon forget." I could hear the meanness in him. His tone carried it. His expression expressed it. I felt like I had hurt him and now he was being all macho. He was pretending it didnt matter to feel like less of a fool for believing in her. Damn, I had really messed this up.
"Youre the best Ive ever had. No one has ever treated me so decently. No one has ever slept with me the way you did. I just thought you were different because everything about you is different from all of them. Youre different. I didnt know you had a reason that night. Id never been with you before. How was i supposed to know you were being any different from normal for you?"
He looks down and shakes his head, he cracks the door open wider so she can see Naomi. "Hey Naomi," he says still looking at me. "Tell Lanessa where we fucked?"
Naomi smiles at me. "We had some hardcore rough doggie style at the bathroom counter. I was trying to suck his dick and get him back in the mood when you popped in. Next He wanted to pound me from behind again and pull at my hair."
Izzy raises his eyebrows and just stares at me. He was nothing like that with me. Damnit it had meant something. "Iz..." I say with a pause. What is there I can really say?
"It doesnt matter anymore Lanessa..." A mean smirk comes to his face, "Hey you wanna join us? Girls like you are into that right?"
I feel a single tear fall from my eye.
Izzy shamefully looks down knowing he has hurt me. He seems remorseful, but he doesnt want me to see it. "Its not your fault," he softly replies.
Sign up to rate and review this story