Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

Chapter 20

by MaryJaneSixx 1 review

Izzy comes to

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-03-20 - 1486 words

1Funny
Chapter 20

IZZY'S POV

Fuck. I open my eyes to the unberable bright light radiating from the sun. When had I seen that thing last? My head is pounding and my body is shaking . I think to myself that I shouldnt be dope sick already, but I know this feeling. I draw in my breath and can feel searing pain shoot through the left side of my ribs. I wince at the pain and lift my head to examine myself. There is a lot of noticable bruising. I lay my head back and stare up at the ceiling. Theres mirrors on the celing above the bed. Where the fuck am I?
I start to look around at the room. The walls are blood red with gold and black trim. Everything sort of has an old creepy feel to it. I notice a gargoyle statue at the bed side. Oddly enough there is also a stripper pole at the end of the bed. Where in the fuck am I? I try to piece back together my night. The last thing I clearly remember was being at a dealers house and getting myself a fix in his bedroom. When did I leave? More importantly, where am I and how did I get here? Im dressed so apparently I didnt cheat on my wife. My eyes start to search frantically for a cigarette. I moan and force my unwilling body upright. I Lick my dry lips. I can feel a fresh cut inside my lip. What the fuck?
Then I look to the doorway and it all comes flooding back. 6'1", wild black hair, and the sickest smirk I've ever seen is propped in the doorway just staring at me. He looks downright tickled pink. Why in the fuck am I in the same room as Nikki Sixx? He is the most whacked out sick mother fucker i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. I lick my lip again and can remember Nikki punching me. I just stare at his cocky grin eyeballing me. He casually begins to stroll in. He leans in to the stripper pole and pulls out a cigarette.
"Lookin for one of these?" He asks, his smile has disapated but I can still see the fucking devil smiling at me through his eyes.
I say nothing as I reach up for the cigarette. I suck in a moan as I lift my arm.
"Yeah...sorry bout that," Nikki mechanically says not really seeming very fucking sorry. "Pretty sure I might have broke something in there. Want me to call u a doctor...get loaded up on painkillers?"
I can only stare at his genuine lack of concern.
"No?" He questions as he tosses a lighter onto the bed next to me.
I light the cigarette and take a deep drag. I exhale as Nikki sits at the end of the bed still hanging on the stripper pole. "Where the fuck am I?" I ask him starting to get as ater po pissed.
He simply shrugs, "My house."
I glance up at him. "Well that explains the mirrors and stripper pole," I sigh. He gives a slight snigger and looks up the pole hes holding. I notice that familiar look on his face, the hollow laxed eyes, the pale skin, Id seen this in my own reflection. When we toured together Nikki and I shot up together almost daily. Yeah I noticed that "look".
"Why am I here?" I ask him finally. I can hear him draw in a deep sigh. I look over my shoulder to him. Hes still just staring up his stripper pole in a daze. Hes so fucked up Im jealous.
"Mmmm...I didnt think Nessie Do would be able to handle you this morning."
Now I remember what the fight had ben about! This fucking piece of shit told me my wife had some choice pussy! I can remember swinging at him. I scan his face for signs that my fist made contact. Sure enough his left cheek is kinda bruised. Good you fucker. "Thats my wife youre talking about, could you please keep the pet names to yourself? And how the fuck do you even know her?"
Nikki's lazy eyes fall on me, "Same as you," he shrugs. "the four of us had some crazy times."
"The four of you?" I had to ask.
"Yeah, me, Tommy, Vince and her," he says without a care.
I feel the rage in me spread. I would love to slit this fuckers neck open and distill his blood for every gram of heroin in it. "Your entire band fucked my wife?!"
Nikki just gives a nonchalant shrug, "Well didnt your band too?"
Im only capable of staring at this smug son of a bitch. My head is throbbing Im so pissed. I want to fucking maul him. But I wont because I know right now it wouldnt take alot to kick my ass. Ive been so smacked out now for.... for...fuck I dont even know how long its been. How long has it been? My calculatios are interrupted as I hear the dumb fucking asshole next to me let out a giggle of sorts. What the fuck!? I take a lengthy drag from the cigarette and let my thoughts drift off to Lanessa.
"Where the fuck is my wife?" I finally hiss through my teeth at him.
The evil mother fucker actually looks at me with a crooked smile glinting a few of his teeth. I can hear what the son of a bitch is thinking. He enjoying leaving me to linger fo an answer. I fucking hate Nikki mother fucking Sixx! Then the bastard surprises me by pulling a syringe from his boot and twiddles it in my face.
"Its just enough to get you straight. Ness...your wife made me promise no more than enough to make you not sick."
"Like Im sharing needles with you?" I huff...but I so would. I really hate giving the fuck any reason to be like the fucking hero of the day. Fucking fuck Nikki Sixx!
Nikki seems a bit confused as he just stares at me staring at him. "Well...you basically have...but whatever...if you dont want it..." I see him glance to his own arm. I can see the silver metal glinting in the sun as he aims it over his veins. Fuck, I need a little taste right now. I really really fucking want it.
"No wait," I suddenly say. Im such a fucking loser. I watch as that strangely delighted devils grin comes back to his face as I give him his sick little victory. Fuck you Nikki. With a shaking hand I quickly take the needle. Im ready to get it in me but this fucker is lingering here. I look up at him.
"Like I havent seen it before Bro," he smirks. I know the jackass has seen his fair share of needles but shooting up has become a bit more personal to me since I was quickly running out of veins. I need to undress and Im not undressing in front of this asshole. He pulls his hand up and covers his eyes. "You have 60 seconds to hit a vein or Im taking it back."
I know Nikki isnt bullshitting. I quickly unzip my pants and shove them down to my knees. My fingers trace the line of bruises down my thigh. I begin pushing the needle under my skin and probing for a vein. Fuck! I cant find it!
"Tick tock," I hear Nikki say with a sigh, still covering his eyes.
"I need a minute," I say concentrating on getting just a trickle of blood to go into this fucking syringe.
"You know you could always just shoot it into your dick," Nikki says with much boredom in his voice.
"Yeah...might wanna use it again someday," I say still prodding and probing around. Finally I see a stream of blood cloud into the tiny little bit of smack this jerk off was giving me. I must let out a faint moan or something because I see Nikki start smiling.
"You done?" He asks me.
I stand up, pull up my pants, and plop back down on his bed as he uncovers his eyes. His eyes are fucking laughing at me but he refraining from smiling. God I hate this mother fucking bastard. "Where's Lanessa?" I say, my tone more relaxed. Though Im not really relaxed. Nikki's little tease of a fix only has me wanting more.
"I got her a hotel room. She said she didnt want to stay here because she didnt want you to think I fucked her."
"Did you?" I ask him with all the seriousness I can muster.
I hear a tiny laugh escape from his nostrils, "I didnt even try actually."
God I hate Nikki Sixx.
Sign up to rate and review this story