Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The New Kid

Chapter 1

by cassandra 6 reviews

I new kid named Nicholas comes to the academy.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 469 words

2Insightful
"Why do you think Al gathered us all?" Julius asked his spy partner Delilah. Who was standing right next to him.

All of the academy agents were in the main training room. A few minutes ago Al had come on the intercom and told everyone to meet there but he didn't say why.

"I don't have a clue." Delilah answered.

"It must be important."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because they gathered all of us here."

"So. I don't think it's going to be important. It probably won't even affect us."

"Why would you say that?" Julius asked in a mocking way.

"Because..."

Just then Al and Scarlett walked into the room. Scarlett started to talk, "We gathered you all here for a reason and he is that reason." Just then a boy stepped out from behind Al and Scarlett.

He was tall and had short messy black hair. He wore black jeans and a bright red shirt. Al went on, "This is Nicholas. He's a new agent, man. We expect each and every one of you to treat him with respect. Now who wants to his buddy? To like show him around and help him out."

All of the girls except Delilah raised their hand.

"Julius would you be a dear and show Nicholas around?" asked Scarlett.

Julius really didn't want to, but being the nice guy that he is he said, "Sure."

"Thank you Julius. You and Delilah can take the rest of the day off from training, to show Nicholas around." Scarlett showed Nicholas over to Julius and announced to everyone, "You can all go back to what you were doing."

The crowd quickly scattered which left only Delilah, Julius, and Nicholas, standing there.

"My name's Julius." Julius said as he extended his hand to Nicholas.

"I'm Nicholas." Nicholas shook Julius hand.

"This is my partner, Delilah." Julius said turning towards Delilah.

Delilah held out her hand for Nicholas to shake, but instead of shaking her hand he took it and lightly kissed it. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Thank you." Delilah replied while taking her hand away. A smile spread across Julius face as he started to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. Let's go show him around."

Delilah and Julius spent almost 2 hours showing him around. They showed him all of the, training rooms, Kitchens, Living room, and class rooms.

Finally they showed him to his bedroom, but before he went into his room he faced Delilah and Julius and said, "Thank you for showing me around. It was a pleasure to meet both of you. Especially you, Delilah." Then Nicholas went into his room."

As Delilah and Julius walked down the hall, a huge smile spread across Julius face as he told Delilah, "It looks like someone has a crush on you."

"What?"
Sign up to rate and review this story