Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who am I to you?

Chapter 7

by imakilljoywannabe 1 review

..............so..................

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-05-09 - 481 words

0Unrated
I stayed quiet through the whole ride, even when Gerard put on some Nirvana. Normally I would've been singing along as loud as I could, but right now I was uncomfortable and uncertain. Gerard was humming to 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', his fingers tapping rhythmically on the steering wheel.

"Sing, Gee."

The voice from my own mouth startled me. I turned cherry red and ducked my head. I wish I had long hair like Gerard's to hide behind. A fringe isn't exactly much to cover my face. Gerard looked at me, appearing confused.

"You want me to sing?" He asked softly, glancing at me as he started moving again. I had heard that Gerard's voice is amazing... I wanted to hear it for myself. Slowly I nodded, curling farther into myself. Gerard didn't say anything for a minute. But when the next song started, he started singing along.

"She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks
I've been drawn into your magnet tar-pit trap
I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black..."

His voice was that of an angel's. He hit every note perfectly, keeping time with ease. I couldn't help staring, my mouth open. Gerard didn't seem to notice my amazement, absorbed in singing. When the song ended, he looked over and blushed at my stare.

"Sorry. I know it's not great, but I only really sing alone-"

"That was incredible." I cut him off, never taking my eyes off of him. He shook his head, hiding behind his curtain of raven hair. He was beautiful, but he couldn't see it. On impulse I leaned over and hugged him tightly, smiling. He was surprised, but after a moment he hugged me back with one hand. (He was still driving, after all.) I didn't let go until we had pulled up to their house. Gerard still seemed a little stunned at my gesture of affection. I don't know why it bothered him so much, I mean the girls must do the exact same thing, right?" He stayed still after I'd let go.

"Um. Gerard?" Mikey spoke up from the back of the car. "The door are still locked..."

At Mikey's words Gerard shook himself, as though he was just now realizing we had arrived. "Oh- right." He mumbled, unlocking the doors and climbing out. I stepped out as well, following him up to the door. He unlocked it and let me in. I just followed him again, and he went to the kitchen. "Hungry?"

I was starving, but I shrugged, shaking my head.

"Too bad." He tossed me some soda and a bag of chips. I smiled a little bit, tearing open the chips and beginning to munch.

"See, you were hungry!" Gerard chuckled. "Good thing I fed you."

I giggled. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story