Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who am I to you?

Chapter 8

by imakilljoywannabe 2 reviews

I think this still fits as G but just in case...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-05-09 - 590 words

1Ambiance
Mikey came in a second later, grabbing a coffee and Gerard's car keys.

"I'd rather not be here for anything that may ensue, based on the lunch conversation. I'm going to Ray's. Try not to make too much of a mess, okay? And I don't want to come home to any form of nudity. Got it?" He looked at the two of us sternly. I blushed a dark red, looking down at my chips. Gerard came up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"We'll try, but no promises." Gerard grinned sweetly at his brother. Mikey snorted and walked out the door.

"Be safe!" He called over his shoulder, starting up the car and driving away. I expected Gerard to let go now that Mikey had left, but he didn't.

"Er... Gerard... Mikey's gone..." I mumbled. I didn't really want to break contact with him, even if this was a little awkward.

"I know." Gerard murmured in my ear, his breath hot on my neck as he traced my scorpion tattoo with his eyes. I shivered, but didn't move away. He moved after a minute, keeping onr arm around my waist and pulling me to the couch.

"We need to get to know each other more." He took my hand. "And practice the couple act. You can't blush every time I touch you. It looks too awkward, like you're not used to it and don't like it."

I'm not used to it... My mind muttered, but I kept my mouth shut.

"I'm a guy who likes contact." Gerard continued. "I'm not going to stop holing onto you. I'm also rather possesive. As of today you are mine, and mine alone until you are released. Do you understand?"

I nodded silently.

"Good. Now I'll start. I like comics and rock music. I have a coffee addiction. I sing occasionally and art is my life. Your turn."

I looked down at my lap. "Um. I live with just my mom. My dad died when I was four. Music is huge for me, and I love my guitar Pansy more than life itself." I decided that was all I would say.

I could tell him so many other things. Like how my father had died. The depression my morher went through. The razor hidden in my sock drawer.

But I didn't.

"Cool." Gerard smiled. "You any good with a guitar?"

I shrugged, fiddling with my lip ring. "I dunno. I play rhythm."

Gerard stood. "I want to hear." He walked over to an acoustic guitar hidden in the corner. I hadn't seen it before now. He handed it to me and sat across from me, staring.

I swallowed nervously, positioning the guitar in my arms. I closed my eyes and hummed softly. I wasn't used to having an audience. I started to play, the notes of Mayday Parade's 'Everything is an Illusion' coming forth from the guitar.

Gerard watched me, and soon picked up the lyrical end. His singing almost made me forget to play...

When the song ended I opened my eyes.

"So. Um... Yeah." I shrugged, blushing.

A smile broke at across Gerard's face. "Dude that was fucking awesome!"

I smiled, my cheeks just a little rosy.

Okay, fine.

I was beet red.

Happy now?

"Not as amazing as your singing." I replied softly.

"Frank! You have a gift! You need to play for the world! Share your talent!"

"No."

Gerard was taken aback. "Why not?"

"I don't play for people." I muttered quietly.

"You played for me."
Sign up to rate and review this story