Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who am I to you?

Chapter 9

by imakilljoywannabe 1 review

This is like a paragraph but I'm adding another chapter in a minute.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-05-10 - 186 words

0Unrated
Well. Fuck.

Now what was my excuse?

Dammit... Why did I let my emotions get the better of me? He'd heard me play and I let him.

"Frank?" He was watching me, obviously trying to analyze my thoughts.

"Um." Was the clever response I came up with. He just tilted his head.

"You say you don't play for people, but... you played for me? Why?"

I couldn't tell him the truth. I don't think he even realized how much I liked him. I'm pretty sure he picked me simply because I was the only known gay in school.

"I... I figured you'd force me to anyways." I mumbled. Well that was a shitty lie. Still, he seemed to buy it.

"Oh... I wouldn't have. But. Thanks." He bit his lip. I shrugged. It was weird seeing Gerard act like this. He's always seemed so demanding, and yet here he is, appearing nervous and apologetic.

"So..." I chewed my lower lip. "Um...."

Gerard cleared his throat after a moment. "Okay, uh, we know more about each other now. So let's practice the couples act."

This is awkward.
Sign up to rate and review this story