Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Tomboy

Period 2

by darks00 4 reviews

Blayn makes things worse for Julius and Delilah.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 885 words

0Unrated
Julius' point of view:

I was walking to my math class, when a strong arm pulled me, dragging me right into the public washroom. When I finally got a chance to breathe and see, I noticed it was Delilah.

"JOSH!" I cried out, still using our fake names, "You scared me!" (hey, you never know if someone might be evesdroping)

Delilah icnored me, and grunted. "Stupid Blayn! He made me get detention!"

"Oh, yeah?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Had you ever had a desperate teacher want to date you?"

"NO WAY!" Delilah said, laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh, also. Whenever Delilah laughed, her eyes lit up like the sun, making me want to smile and laugh. When she was happy, I was happy. When she was sad, I was sad. I told Delilah the whole story, and Delilah told hers. It was still two minutes to class, so we just sat and chat. We had a moment of silence.

"De, do you ever feel like you're wearing a mask?" I asked her.

Delilah bursted out laughing, then whispered, "Of course, I'm pretending to be a guy right now!"

"Well, before this mission. Have you?" I asked her. "Like you can't even tell anyone something about you?"

"of course, J," she said, getting serious when she saw the expression on my face.

"Let's take them off, ok?" I said.

"What is it, Julius?" She asked me.

I took a deep breathe, and sighed. She looked so cute when she was curious. Then, at the same time, we both said,

"I LOVE YOU!"

We both relaxed, as if the world was taken off our shoulders, then laughed.

"I always loved you, Delilah," I told her, taking her hand into mine.

"Me too, Julius." she said.

We both starred inside each others eyes, as if we were looking at each other for the first time. We both slowly closed our eyes, and slowly gave a soft, gentle kiss. We were dissapointly broken up when we saw a bright light coming from the door, followed by laughter. We turned to see Blayn, and a couple of boys. In Blayns hands, was a camera. Delilah and my face turned bright red. I felt like I was going to faint.

"GROSS!" cried out Blayn, still laughing. "If you two are gay, you should have at least lock the door,"

Oh, God. I wanted to tell him so bad that "Josh" was a girl, but we couldn't blow our cover.

"I can't wait to print copies of this." he said, with his ugly smile. "I can see it, now: Josh and Kyle share their gay kiss!" (a/n: ok, I'm homiphobic, so I thought this would be funny, since they don't know that "Josh" is a girl, LOL)

Delilah was so embarressed, she hid her head in her hands, and snobbed slightly. Anger filled my veins. How dare he hurt her like this...he could hurt me, but not Delilah. I quickly jumped up, and started to chase Blayn like some crazy guy. Blayn ran like the chicken he was.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU CHICKEN MCNUGGET!" I cried out.

Everyone was starring in curiousity, and laughed. I felt like an idiot, chasing him, but he had to pay. I finally caught up to him, and tackled him. Everyone crowded around us, shouting, "fight, fight!"

"Why can't we all be friends?" cried out a boy, who I recanized was my roommate, Hobo.

We began to punch each other. I gave Blayn a black eye, and he gave me a bleeding lip.

"BOYS! BOYS! STOP!" cried out Prinicpal Walker, running up to us. "What's going on?"

We icnored Prinicpal Walker, and kept on with our little cat fight.

"KRAWL! NOIR!" Prinicipal Walker cried out, his chubby face getting red, "stop it!"

We finally listened, and we both got up. Period two bell rang, to the students dissapointment, making them finally leave.

"Detention, both of you!" Room 111!" cried out Prinicipal Walker.

"Josh Devon was in this, too." Blayn commented.

"No he didn't." I lied.

Then, there was Delilah behind Principal Walker. "I was."

My jaw fell down. Why the hell is she getting herself in trouble?

"You three, into my office, right now." He commanded.

_________________________________________________________

AT PRINICPAL WALKERS OFFICE:

The three of us sat down in front of Principal Walkers desk.

"What's going on?" He asked.

The three of us began speaking at once, making Principal Walker put up his stubby hand up. "Blayn, why don't you go first?"

"That crazy Kyle attacked me for no reason!" lied Blayn, "And Josh was in it, too!"

"HE'S LYING!" cried out Delilah. "He took a picture of Kyle and me while we weren't looking."

"What's bad about that?" asked Principal Walker.

"THEY WERE KISSING!" cried out Blayn, laughing.

Delilah and me blushed again, so did Principal Walker. "You know what? The three of you, just go to detention at lunch hour. Room 111."

Delilah and me left the room, letting Blayn go first. We couldn't even look at him.

"This was one hell of a way to get out of period two," I joked.

"Yeah. Two detentions for me in one day." I said, laughing.

With no one looking, we held hands. This time, we were sure no one was watching.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story