Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Tomboy

DETENTION

by darks00 1 review

Principal Walker has an annoucement to make to everyone, plus Delilah and Julius are stuck in detention.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 774 words

0Unrated
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Julius and me were about to go to period three when Principal Walkers voice was heard on the intercom:

"Attention students," He said. "There will be an assembley in the gym right now. Everyone is expected to be there. That is all."

Julius and me were curious of what was going on, as we walked into the gym

The gym was crowed, making it hard for Julius and me to find a seat. When we finally found two seats side by side, we sat down. We saw Principal Walker at the front, holding a mike in his hand. Beside him was a beautiful, slim lady with a soft smile and beautiful long blonde, golden hair. She had soft blue eyes. It was hard to see her since Julius and me so so far back.

"The girl beside me," announced principal Walker, "is Mrs. Walker,"

-Julius whispered to me, at least we know he's not gay,he joked making us laugh-

"She is principal of Amanda Polar School, a school for only girls." He annouced. "Every year, out two schools get together to have a school dance. Everyone must pick their dance partner, for we will pick the king and queen of the prom. This will take place during fourth, fiveth and sixth period."


Julius and me gasped. Ohhhhh crap....I blocked out when the two teachers began to speak how we should behave at the prom, what is approiate, and so on. I was happy when it was over.

___________________________________________________

AT ROOM 111: DETENTION:

Miss.Ompree was sitting in front of the class, reading a romance novel. I guess that was because she could never find a man to love her, somebody as ugly and horrible as her.
Julius and me were split. Julius was behind me, I was in front in the small desk. I sat there, just starring at the clock and daydream. Oh, what was I going to do at the dance? My mind was introrupted when a piece of paper hit my head. I realized Julius threw it at me. I picked it up, and uncrumbled the piece of paper:

Have fun dancing with a girl.

-Julius.

I grabbed a piece of paper, while Miss.Ompree wasn't looking, and chucked it back at Julius.

I'm not dancing with a girl. PLEASE HELP ME!

-Delilah

uhhhh...did you bring your dress and make-up?

-Julius

Yes, of course....oh I see what you're saying...I can dress up just before the dance, and pretend I was from Amanda Polar school! It's perfect!

-Delilah

Will you give me the honor of being my date?

-Julius

Of course.

-Delilah.

I looked back at Julius, and we both smiled. I mouthed, "can't wait." Miss. Ompree was so stupid, she didn't realized we were passing notes.

_________________________________________________________-

AFTER DETENTION:

Julius and me walked out of the room.

"Finally over," he said sighing.

I nodded my head in agreeance. We noticed everyone was looking at us funny, and laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Then Julius and me saw it. There was pictures all over the school, that were photo copied, of Julius and me kissing. OH MY GOD!

"BLAYN!" BOth Julius and me screamed at the same time.

As if it was a life or death situation, Julius and me ran for our lives, ripping all the pictures down.

__________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

What a punk. What nearve he had to do this to Delilah and me. I found the original photo of Delilah and me kissing by the main water fountain. Our first kiss. Yes, it was an akward one...Delilah dressed up as a guy, but hey, first kiss is always specail. And even though it was embarressing, I had to admit..it was funny. I took it down, and when no one was looking, I put the picture in my back pocket, for memory sakes.

Blayn photo copies so many pictures, that it took Delilah and me half an hour just to take them down. Now, it was almost fourth period...the dance. I met Delilah near the main water fontain.

"Should I change right now?" She whispered.

"no, not intill the girls come here." I told her. "You have to make it look like you came from that school."

"Got it."

The girls soon did came. They all looked pretty, but not as pretty as Delilah. She came towards me with a nice, red dress, with her hair up. She had a little bit of make-up on. I smiled, so did she. I handed her my hand, and she took it.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story