Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines

They got back to an abandoned house that Bobby was hiding out in “Okay so we’re up against the Seven Deadly Sins and a couple of other random demons.” Bobby said.

“I managed to shoot a couple.” Dean said “But the rest got away.”

“I have a feeling they’ll come here looking for us. They’ll want to wipe us out straightaway.” Bobby said “So I guess we’d better start setting up. You two girls can help us out.”

Hozzie and Penina forgot about what had happened to Isaac and started helping out excitedly. They helped Dean fill large buckets of holy water and then sat down so that Bobby could teach them the exorcism chant “I’m not sure you’ll be able to pick this up before they come here.” Bobby said “I’ll write it down you for you two one day but until then I’ll just record my voice saying it so you can play it when one of them suckers gets caught in a devils trap. Do you think you two could draw these on the floor?”

Bobby handed them a large book with a picture of a devils trap on one page in the middle. Penina and Hozzie worked together to try and draw the symbols exactly the way they were in the book “Do you think we’ve drawn it right?” Hozzie asked.

“I guess we’ll find out later.” Penina said, picking up a rug to drag over it.

“We should draw a couple more in other rooms.”

“Good plan Batman.”

The two girls went around the house drawing devils traps on the floor and hiding them with rugs. They were happy to finally be a part of things. They just hoped one day Sam and Dean would be able to trust them with a weapon “Do we get anything to defend ourselves with?” Penina asked “Other than holy water I mean?”

“Nothing else will do you much good but if it’ll make you feel better then take these.” Bobby said, handing them both a knife “Won’t kill a demon but if you dip it in holy water it’ll sting like Hell. Only use it as a last resort though. We want to protect the vessels.”

“Yeah, sure.” Penina said, looking at it in awe “Is there anything else we need to do?”

“I don’t think so. We’re pretty prepared.” Bobby said “Go and check Sam and Dean are ready.”

The girls went to the second floor of the house where Sam was finishing painting a devils trap in one room and Dean was checking the colt to make sure it would work. Hozzie saw something outside the window behind Sam’s back and ran over to look, Penina following her “They’re here.” Hozzie said, her eyes widening “Holy shit, there’s a few of them.”

“Don’t worry about it, there are six of us. We can take them on.” Sam said “Stay in your room okay and stick together. Do you have the exorcism Bobby recorded for you?”

“Yeah,” Penina said “We’ve got everything. Don’t worry about us. Let’s go Hozzie. This is going to be awesome.”

The two girls ran downstairs to their bedroom and listened. There was silence for a while then they heard loud bangs as someone hammered at the front door “How loud do they have to be?” Hozzie asked “Why can’t they just open the door like a normal person? We didn’t lock it.”

Penina started laughing and then found it hard to stop. Hozzie started to laugh too and soon the girls were crying with laughter. They heard the front door hit the floor as someone had knocked it down and suddenly the house was loud with footsteps, gun shots and screaming. At first, no one came towards the girls’ room but eventually a bald, pierced, tattooed man entered the room with a smirk on his face “Wow.” He said “I haven’t met you two before. I can’t believe they bring kids on hunts now.”

“We’re not kids.” Penina said “We’re Winchesters.”

“That was pretty cheesy.” Hozzie said.

“I know, I realised once I’d said it out loud...”

The demon rolled its eyes and with a flick of his hand he sent both girls flying through the air. They both hit the floor heavily and it knocked the breath out of both of them “So you two are the Winchesters little sisters?” He asked, stepping closer to them “Why haven’t we heard of you downstairs?”

“We’re relatively new to the scene.” Penina said weakly from the floor.

The demon laughed and walked towards them then walked into something that wasn’t there. The twins looked at him in confusing then realised he’d stepped onto the rug with the devils trap they’d drawn earlier “Dude, we are badass at drawing devils traps.” Penina said, hi-fiving Hozzie.

“Now what are you going to do?” The demon asked “As far as I can see your loving brothers haven’t given you any weapons. Well, apart from a couple of toothpicks that wouldn’t hurt me.”

“No, but they did give us this.” Hozzie said, holding up the tape recorder.

“I have a feeling you’re not gonna like what they recorded.” Penina said, shrugging her shoulders.

Hozzie pressed play and the demon’s face twisted in anger “I’ll be back!” He screamed as the end of the exorcism played and the demon disappeared in a black fog.

“Dude, that was the most badass thing we have ever done.” Penina said, standing up “I could get used to this.”

“I know! That was awesome! And that’s coming from me!” Hozzie cheered.

“Hey,” Sam said, appearing in the doorway “Are you two okay?”

“Yeah, we exorcised a demon.” Penina said proudly.

“Listen... Some blonde demon showed up. She looked kind of like the one you two described earlier. She had a knife with her that could kill demons. Do you know anything about it?”

“Not a thing.” Penina said.

“She said she could save Dean but not yet. Are you sure she hasn’t spoken to you?”

The twins glanced at each other. Looked like it was time to tell the truth.
Sign up to rate and review this story