Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wish You Were Here

So Desperate For Attention

by moocow 9 reviews

I have a huge headache and I have so much homework already [damn you honors geometry] yeah. So for now, It's going to be either slow updates or something...Weekends I'll post like 3...so yeah but e...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 845 words

2Original
Chapter 4- So Desperate For Attention

Entering the house I saw Heather already waltzing through the kitchen, finding ingredients to put in the cookie dough. Taking a seat at the bar, I noticed Patrick sitting on the counter next to the oven, behind Heather herself.

"Hi Sexy Lexi...what's up?" she asked, stirring now. I smirked and shook my head.

"Pete crashed my house, and I think he's starving him self," Heather flattened her mouth and sighed.

"I haven't seen him much when I went to visit Patrick," she muttered, staring down into the bowl.

At the sound of his name, Patrick jumped off the counter and walked behind Heather, over looking her shoulder and into the batter.

"Can I lick the spoon?" he asked quickly and Heather kept stirring as she put her attention back to me.

"Maybe, when I did see him he looked like he was trying to make a very important decision," I nodded and watched as Patrick pouted being ignored and raised up onto his tippy-toes to get a better look of the cookie dough.

"Like...where to go in life?" Heather shrugged and Patrick glanced up for a minute.

"He did say he was really confused," he mumbled before wrapping his arms around Heather's waist and placing his head on her shoulder, still eyeing the spoon. Heather smiled and stopped to wipe her hands on her polka-dotted apron.

"Maybe he's just...depressed?" Patrick shook his head and glanced back up at me.

"I wouldn't think so, he usually tells me if he is, and if I can help him, he's usually fine...he just wants attention," I raised an eyebrow.

"Doesn't he get enough?" I asked and Patrick shrugged.

"Not from the right people," he said before he said something into Heather's ear that made her giggle.

"Shhhh...anyways, are you going to go talk to Adie and Stan? We need to decide on tour dates and venues..." I nodded my head and messed with my keys slightly.

"I was gonna head over there now," she nodded and slapped Patrick's hand as he reached to dip his fingers in the dough.

"But I'm /hungry/," he whined and Heather rolled her eyes.

"Patrick, you can wait for your cookies," Patrick shook his head as I stood up and walked to the door. Closing my eyes I laughed at the last comment I heard.

"Not that kind of hungry,"

_________________________________________________________________

"Can I paint your nails?" I smirked and nodded as Aiden showed me a bottle of black nail polish and waved it in front of me.

He took my hand and started as Stan walked around us in the living room smiling and holding a plate of muffins and toast.

"Toast for Lexi and muffins for us!" he cheered and Aiden giggled.

"/Staaaan/, can you butter my muffin for me?" I smirked slightly and Stan nodded.

"Of course, babes," Aiden licked his lips and continued to paint my nails.

"I'm thinking that," he took a pause to bite into the muffin Stan was feeding him. "Yum, blueberry...anyways, I'm thinking you guys should do another show at Martini Ranch, you know...since we do own it," he smirked cockily and I shrugged.

"I guess, I mean...that would be awesome, never get sick of that club...it's our home," Stan giggled as he fed me some of the muffin too.

"Can I ask you something Lexi?" I nodded and Aiden smiled.

"Don't ask what you were going to ask last time," he muttered and Stan ignored him.

"When's the last time you had sex?" I widened my eyes.

"What?" I drew my hands to my face and covered my tinted cheeks. "What kind of question is that?" Stan sighed.

"Come on Lexi...don't tell me you haven't been busy since you broke up with Pete," I bit my lip and looked at Aiden who had a sympathetic look on his face.

"I hate this subject, Stan...it's annoying and embarrassing," I said softly and then sighed. "But if you must know...it's been a while...the end of May," he nodded and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Lexi, you just look tense," I sighed and scooted over to snuggle between the two.

"Pete crashed my house last night," I whispered and Aiden laughed.

"What happened?" I shrugged.

"I think he's starving himself," Stan nodded.

"Last time I saw him at the club with Heather and the others he did look a bit...more-than-he-should-be emo," he spoke quickly and I rolled my eyes.

"I was secretly wishing he would make a move," Stan and Aiden both bit their lips and looked away.

"What?" I asked slowly and made them look at me. "What do you know?" Aiden smiled sheepishly and scratched his neck.

"Uh...according to numerous talks with him...we found something out, that you should know," I creased my eyebrows together and attempted to keep my composure.

"Like what?" Stan gulped and gripped my hand.

"Pete...uh...he has a new girlfriend..."

And that's when my world came crashing down that much more.
Sign up to rate and review this story