Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the beginning of the end

chapter two : shock

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

will i get there?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-08-08 - 791 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v

i open my eyes to find myself curled up on the ways' couch covered in mikey's fluffy blanket. mikey, i smile as his name pops into my head and my heart gives a little flutter as i remember that we kissed and that he is now mine, and i his. The smile falls from my face almost instantly as i realise that Mikey now knows my secret, well, part of it, i will not let him find out the other part, it would kill him if i told him. I stand up and put my hand on the back of the couch to steady myself as i feel my legs give way from underneath me. i pull up the blanket from the couch and wrap it around my shoulders and start to make my way slowly towards the kitchen using the wall to keep me upright. As i walk into the dimly lit kitchen i see mikes and gee looking at me with confusion and also sadness , i keep my eyes averted from theirs and make my way towards the coffee machine, place my mug in the holder and press the button. Behind me i hear someone get up and leave the room and only seconds later a pair of skinny arms wrap themselves around me and i jump slightly before i realise that it's mikes. i smile to myself and allow myself to lean back on him a little and enjoy his embrace. i finish making my coffee and place the mug quietly on the counter and turn to face him and look up into his eyes, he has a sad look on his face and i know that its there because o me, guilty feelings course through my body and i look down and start biting my lip, '' i'm so sorry mikes' i can feel the tears welling up and close my eyes to make them go away. i feel his hand cup my chin gently and lift my face so that i'm looking into his beautiful hazel eyes as he strokes my cheek lightly with his thumb, ''we will get you through this frankie, i promise'' and with those words he pulls me tightly against him and hugs me. i return the hug and stay there with my head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat pounding away. When i finally pull away from him, i turn to get my coffee and take a little sip of it and smile. i look towards mikes and he smiles and holds his hand out, '' lets go watch a film Frankie'' i giggle and take his hand and we walk towards the lounge where Gee is already there with a zombie film in his hand, he smirks and puts it in the movie player and smiles, I'll get him later, he knows i hate scary films and zombie ones are the worst! I sit down next to mikey and put my coffee on the table as i know that if i keep it in my hands i will end up throwing it over someone when i jump, its inevitable. i cuddle up against mikey and he puts his arm around me and i smile, right now i just couldn't be any happier, then a zombie pops up on the screen with someone's decapitated arm hanging from its mouth and i squeal and hide my face in mikeys side and stay that way until the film is finished. I hear gee switch the television off after a while so i lift my head up of mikeys lap a little and see gee smiling at me then starts heading towards the basement '' night guys'' he waves at both of us before disappearing downstairs, we hear the door close and silence falls around us, i can hear mikes heartbeat pounding quietly. i look up at him to see that he is already looking at me, there's a spark of something in his eyes and i don't have time to ask before he suddenly tilts my chin up and captures my lips in a soft embrace, i feel a herd of butterflies come alive in my stomach as he gently runs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. i shiver as his tongue enters my mouth and strokes my own enticingly, i pull him closer to me, his heartbeat, calm before, was now pounding hard like a drum... hmm, that's not the only thing that's hard!! oh this is going to be an interesting night...


hey guys, sorry if its short, im trying to fit writing around my new job which is full time and really long hours :) please r&r if you liked it
Sign up to rate and review this story