Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the beginning of the end

chapter three - realisation dawns

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

mikey and gee begin to seriously worry about frankie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-09-25 - 816 words

0Unrated
mikey's p.o.v

my eyes flutter open and i look down at frankie curled up against my side, his skin warm against mine, he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. i place a gentle kiss on his cheek and cover us back up with the blanket that had been tossed aside last night during the hour when we were exploring each other with shaky hands and nervous glances. i look up as i hear the door creak and i see a bleary eyed gee stumble into the room holding two mugs of coffee. He looks at me and frankie and smiles as he sets down the mugs. "i take it that you had a good night then mikes" he says and winks at me. i feel my cheeks burn as the realisation dawns on me that he knew what had happened, before i get the chance to say anything, Frankie shuffles around and opens one of his beautiful eyes sleepily " i smell coffee" he mumbles, i giggle and hand him my mug. He looks up at me and smiles, my heart melts, i cant believe he is mine. I'm never going to let him go, just hopefully we can get him better so that he wont get any ideas about going anywhere anytime soon. i must be showing my emotions on my face because gee is looking at me questioningly, i shake it off and smile at him, i think im gonna have a talk with frankie later on and show him that he is not alone. i will show him my secret, i will help him. Frankie looks up at me, a lot more awake now after having the coffee. He pushes the blankets off and looks at me with a sad smile on his face, then turns and heads towards the bathroom, i reach out to him, but he just kisses my hand then gently pulls away. I watch him walk away and feel the tears welling up in my eyes. The bathroom door closes and i hear the lock slide into place and the tears fall from my eyes, i clench the blanket in my hands as heart wrenching sobs wreak havoc through my body as i fall to the floor in tears. I can feel Gee's hands around my shoulders, tight, as if he is afraid i'll break apart if he lets go. I can hear his voice but its as if he is miles away, i cant concentrate on it. The only thing on my mind is how my dear sweet frankie is destroying himself. After a while, my sobs subside and i take my glasses off with shaky hands and rub at my eyes, i look at gee and realise that frankie isnt here " gee... wheres frankie?!" i whisper hoarsely. i watch the colour drain from his face and thats all the confirmation i need, i jump to my feet and run to the bathroom "FRANKIE?!" no reply... i start ramming my shoulder into the door and i hear the wood splinter, i push hard and it cracks and swings open, the sight before me is something i have never imagined possible in my life, i sink to my knees and feel my heart drop in my chest "frankie..."

gee's p.o.v

I hear mikey's scream from down the hall, i jump to my feet and run through the house and come abruptly to a stop as i take in the scene before me; mikey sobbing and clutching onto frankies pale and blood covered body, his shirt has been taken off and i can see all of his bones, but what isi more shocking is that every inch of his skin is covered with scars, some old, some new, and some that are still bleeding, deep and angry marks on his body. Adrenaline rushes through me and i pull out my phone and call an ambulance, when im sure that its on its way, i move over to where frank lays, his chest rising and falling slowly. I pick up his discarded shirt and wrap it around the deepest wound, a cut running vertically from below his shoulder to the middle of his wrist , exposing the muscles and tendons, frankie lets out a small whimper as i wrap it but other than that, remains unconscious. I hear a bang on the front door " mikey, go and let the ambulance people in here" he jumps up and disappears down the hall, i lean down and pick frankie up and cradle him against me, then start carrying him down the hall to the approaching paramedics.


hey guys, im so so so sorry that the chapters for this story have been quite short, when i get some time i will sit down and write longer ones, please rate and review and let me know what you think of it so far
Sign up to rate and review this story