Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 2

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 506 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Laura's POV

"Shhhh" I gigled at Stacey as she ran into the wall.

"When did that get there" she muttered staring at it closly. "it's always been there" This is so not the best time to come home drunk. Shit what if the boys wake up.

"To late for that" I looked up to see an angry Pete staring down at me. Oops I got remember not to think outloud.

"Petey! Have I told you hmph" I quickly covered her mouth giving her a hard look. Remind me next time not to get her drunk.

"my room now" Pete said curtly before turning and walking back to his room.

As soon as I shut his door he turned around glaring at me. "What gives you two the right to go to a party and get drunk, what the hell were you two thinking your not even old enough to drink! 18 years old isnt legal drinking age..." he was cut short by stacey.

"I'm 19 going on 20 thank you" she glared at him but was shot down by a glare of his own. "shutting up now..."

"That would be a good thing...just go to bed. I have nothing to say to you now." Ouch that hurt!

Some how I managed to get Stacey to a bed with out her waking everyone else up. Why is it that I have to be the sane drunk. Grrr.

The next morning I woke up to Pete slaming open my door and jumping on my bed. Why did God feel the need for me to have a brother! "WAKE UP!!!" he screamed still jumping.

"Shut the fuck up if you ever want to have children" stacey growled from her spot on the floor. Did I mention she wasn't very nice when she has a hang over

"Aww that's not very nice! Maybe you should think before you decide to do something you regret the next day" he said stealing her blanket away. "I hate you" she replied getting up.

"don't bother I'm getting up" I told him pushing him out of my way. "next time think before you act." Haha I'll think all right. I will think of how fast the beer can go down my throat.

Later that day I decided to approach Pete with my idea. "Petey, I was wondering. Can Stacey and I go on tour with you?" I kept my fingers crossed waiting for his reply.

"Going on tour isnt always fun. You have to sometimes sleep on the bus, shower on the bus, eat. We don't always get hotels. Its not all you think it is." He said running his hand through his hair.

"I think its spending time with my brother who I get to see every 5 months if I'm lucky" I shot back. He seemed to think about that for a moment.

"Let them go" Joe said walking into the room. "what can it hurt. There is four of us and two of them. I mean c'mon how much trouble could they be?"
Sign up to rate and review this story