Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 3

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 424 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Stacey's POV

I cant believe it! Some how we convinced Pete and the boys to let us go with them; but now my mom is saying no!

"That's not fair!" I yelled. Who were they to tell me I cant do something! I am 19 years old. "Life's not fair" my father said continuing to read his paper.

"Give me one good reason why I can't go." I countered putting my hands on my hips to emphasize my point. "do you not trust me?"

"Yes we trust you...it's just that we don't trust..." my mom trailed off.

"You don't trust Pete? You know him! How can you not trust him. I have known him forever" I don't understand them sometimes. "its not Pete. It's the crowd." She sighed.

"So its me you don't trust then." I shook my head and walked away. "You can go" My father said laying down his paper. "what?" did I really just hear him right.

"You can go...but you have to call us every night."

"I promise" I yelled running to give him a hug. I also hugged my mom. Wait until I tell laura!

Laura's POV

"Laura! Lets go! If your not on that bus in two minutes we will leave you here!" Pete yelled up at me. Yup that's right! It's the day we leave for tour! I am so excited.

"We cant leave until stacey gets here!" I reminded him.

"She just pulled up now we are waiting on you! Get your ass down here or I am coming up there and dragging you down here." Haha I would like to see him try.

Five minutes later we were all on the bus and heading towards our first destination. What that was I do not know.

"I don't do top bunks! They are to high" stacey pouted. At the moment we were fighting over who got top or bottom. The boys already had their bunks because well its their bus they get first dips.

"yeah but what if we hit a bump I don't want to fall" I said throwing my stuff on the bottom.

"Oh so its ok if I fall then" she pouted jumping into the top bunk.

"Haha pretty much." I laughed. "you suck" she said sticking her tongue out at me and jumping down.

"where are you going" I called to her retreating form. Hmm might as well follow. Its not like I have anything better to do. Its like we were in a 5 by 5 cell only this was longer.
Sign up to rate and review this story