Categories > TV > Doctor Who > The Companion Adventures

Chapter Five : The Forgotten Halls of Gallifrey

by Kiyohime93 0 reviews

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-09-14 - 2174 words

1Hot
~I do not own Doctor Who or anything related to it. This is just a lemon fan fiction for the reader to enjoy. If you do not like Doctor Who or how I portray the characters, then back out of reading now. Nope? You've been warned. Enjoy!~

The T.A.R.D.I.S. was going out of control before it finally landed. The four of them had been thrown about while it manuvered in and out of the time-space continuum.

Amy was the first one to speak after finally getting control of her balance. "Where are we?"

There was absolute silence surrounding the T.A.R.D.I.S. and River was feeling uneasy. She pulled down one of the monitors and stood back against the railing surrounding the main control console. "We're in a place we're not supposed to be."

"Whatever do you mean, Professor?" Rose chimed in.

"I mean, we're in a place that not even the Doctor is allowed to come back to."

Amy walked closer to her daughter, "You don't mean?"

"Yes, mum.. We're in Gallifrey."

"Gallifrey!? What in the bloody hell is up with your machine, River? I was wrong, I should not have come," Martha said, freaking out considerably.

Rose walked up to her and slapped her across the face, "Right now, we don't have the Doctor, so we don't need to freak out!"

Martha grabbed her face, her skin stinging from the slap, "Fine..but figure out what's going on before I decide to go back home."

River shook her head, "I can't get you back home right now even if I had the chance." She really couldn't, but she was trying to keep them calm.

"Well, is it at least safe to go outside, or what?" Amy asked.

"Sure it's safe, everything is within a time-lock here. The T.A.R.D.I.S. must have gotten damaged while we were in California, or else it would instantly jump us out of here," River explained.

"Well, then let's go look around, maybe there's some of those parts you need, River," Rose said cheerfully.

"Of course there is," River thought to herself, knowing full-well what was here. But there was not even a chance that she could take what she wanted and it work for her.

River snapped her fingers and opened the doors, all of them heading out in single file. They were near the ancient library halls that all the knowledge of the universe, future and past, was in. Rose and Amy were chatting, reminiscing about how they had asked the Doctor to bring them here and he always denied them. "There was good reason why he could never bring any of us here," River said interrupting them.

They both turned down a pathway and their eyes opened wider than ever. "R-River?" Amy said, her voice quivering. River turned with them and looked a bit shocked. It was a timelord guardian frozen in time fighting against a Dalek.

"That's why the Doctor can never come here. They were here and he put everyone and everything in a time-lock. If he were to return, everything would be undone and war would begin again," River explained.

They all continued on their way looking around. Even the books were in a stand still, not able to be pulled from the shelves. That's how it should remain. No one other than a Timelord can hold that much information within their brains, no one other than River who is half timelord herself.

"This place is boring me, I mean we can't read even," Martha spoke up, breaking the silence.

River turned towards her, her face sour, "There's a reason why everything is done this way and a mere human could not handle reading such a vast knowledge and survive."

Martha looked at her and shrugged her shoulders, "Fine."

They continued on for a bit, seeing various battle scenes surrounding them. The world around them was like a wax display at a museum, frozen in certain points. There was a sound behind them and they all turned to look. A Dalek had appeared, "Everyone get back!" River exclaimed.

They all got behind her and pulled out their sonic screwdrivers. "What are you doing here among sacred ground," the Dalek shouted at them, it's voice strained from being damaged.

"How in the hell are you not frozen here, Dalek!?" River shouted at him. "You should be frozen in time upon touching this place." The other three were ready to use the sonic screwdriver at the enemy Dalek whenever River gave the command.

"I am here on a scouting mission, but my ship...was...damaged.." it strained to say, the voice module breaking up.

"A Dalek ship?" River thought to herself. That would help with her building the destruction device, as a means of transport. "You should not be here at all," she said straightening up but not letting down her guard for even a minute. A Dalek, even a damaged one like this, could kill. That's all they were built for. To hate and to kill.

"Like I said, scouting," the Dalek responded, it's voice becoming weaker.

"You're dying aren't you," Rose spoke up, asking it of it's condition.

"But Daleks don't dieeeee, they overcomeeee and conquerrr," the Dalek screamed out at the blonde, straining harder and harder to speak.

"But it seems you are," she continued. "I have seen them die and I have seen them cry," Rose said. "It's alright, you have scouted and cannot return, just give in and rest."

River could not understand why this woman was able to reason with one of the Daleks, a species that was not reasonable in the least. "I will not die...I will be reboorrrnnnn," the Dalek screeched.

"That's good, think positive and relax to rest," Rose continued in conversation with the machine.

"Nameeee?" the alien asked of her.

"Rose...My name is Rose.."

"Ro-Ro-Rrrrooossseeee," it stuttered before all functions quit, allowing River to get close to it to use the sonic screwdriver to see if it had in fact truly died.

Amy and Martha got closer to Rose. "That...That was amazing," Amy said. "I have never seen anyone do that."

"It's dead. These parts are damaged but I can disconnect them all and use them to build the rest of the mainframe of the destruction device," River explained. "Let's get it back to the T.A.R.D.I.S."

They all helped her move it to the T.A.R.D.I.S., where inside River took it down to the lowest part and put it into a lock capsule to keep it from reviving. The other three were in the main bedroom looking around and Amy finally found the black dildo, "She can't hide it from me, I am her mother." Martha and Rose laughed taking off their clothes to get onto the bed.

"Let's show her a good time," Rose chimed in.

"Oh yes, let's," Martha responded.

The three of them got naked and laid on the bed when River walked in looking for them. "What are you three doing?" she asked.

"Waiting for you to choose which one of us get's this first," Amy said holding up the fake cock.

"You went meddling even after I said no," River said removing her clothes as well.

"Well, I wouldn't call it meddling, River.. More like exploring."

River crawled up onto the huge bed and looked at all of them, "Spread 'em." They all spread their legs giving her a clear view of what promises laid in the valleys. "Oh my.. Landing strip, clean and V.. Which to choose, which to choose," she said licking her lips. Her mother was in the middle and she delved between Amy's legs, pushing her hands outward up to the other women. She fingered them while she licked at her mother's clit, sliding her tongue along the slit, tasting Amy's wonderful juices already there for the taking.

"Oh fuck, River," Amy exclaimed, gripping the headboard as her daughter devoured her pussy with her talented tongue. Martha and Rose turned on their sides still with their legs spread, each of them taking one of Amy's breasts into their mouths, licking the nipples and biting gently, bringing moans from the redhead's throat. The two of them were getting the special treatment as well from River's skilled hands, her thumbs flicking their clits, rubbing in circles, while her middle fingers were deep within their velvet walls.

They were all so close to cumming, Amy the most of all. Her cunt was filling River's mouth with her slick honey. River was moaning into her mother's slick pussy, sending waves of pleasure into her hollow snatch. "Oh River...I'm gonna...g-gonna..." Amy started but couldn't continue speaking before she screamed out signalling that she had cum, filling her daughter's mouth with her heavenly taste. The other two were getting close as well and River decided to finish them off by fingering. "Once you two are done cumming, all three of you are going to do me," River said as she pulled her mouth from her mother's cunt.

Martha and Rose nodded, pleasure rising within them both, their muscles squeezing River's digits as she finger-fucked them. They both grabbed onto the headboard and bucked their hips, signalling that they too were close. "Oh fuck," both of them screamed out. They came at the same time, their pussies clenching hard around River's fingers, coating her with their juices. She pulled her fingers from them and tasted their honey. "Tangy and sweet, while my mother is a mix of both, mmm," River said sitting up so she could lay back on the bed.

"That dildo is for me and me alone," she said motioning for them to put it in her. They all three moved between her legs and took turns licking at her overly sensitive clit. Her cunt was wet and slick, already lubed for the dildo. She gripped the footboard on the bed as she raised her hips up so they could take turns licking up her juices. "Someone loves to be teased," Amy said looking at the other two. Martha moved up to River's tits and teased the nipples with her wet finger, bringing them to full erection. Rose moved to her ear and began nibbling on it, taking her index and thumb, rubbing the other ear.

River was being teased so much, her pussy began to squirt before Amy had a chance to get to it. "Oh naughty girl," Amy said taking the dildo and pushing it slowly into her daughter's wet cunt. She moved her tongue onto River's clit, teasing it in circles as she began pumping the fake cock in and out of her. River let out moan after moan, feeling her pleasure rising. She was going to cum and cum hard. Rose and Martha moved up to her mouth to kiss her deeply, tasting the remnants of Amy's cunny on her lips, bringing moans from both of them.

They kept up with the assault on her ear and nipples as their tongues danced feverishly with hers, more and more moans being drawn from River's throat. Her hips were bucking hard against her mother's motions. "I'm..." River started. "Oh we know," Martha said taking her full tit back into her mouth. River's back arched and her hips bucked one last time as her velvet walls clenched around the huge dildo, wave after glorious wave washing over her as she came hard. Amy pulled the dildo from her daughter's cunt and licked it, handing it to the other two to get their share and then Rose gave River a lick. "You taste great," they all exclaimed, as River was finally coming down from her high.

They all laid back on the bed to enjoy the happenings before there was a noise from the control panel. River got up not even bothering with clothes and walked to the console. "I see," she said as she flipped the one lever sending the T.A.R.D.I.S. going through the continuum.

"What's wrong, River," Amy asked her as they came out of the room, all of them naked.

"The T.A.R.D.I.S. just told me that we needed to leave because more Dalek ships were spotted on the outer part of the time-lock," River explained. "It's not safe here anymore."

"And?" Rose asked.

"I need to return you all before the Doctor finds out," River said.

"But we don't want to go," Martha said to her, her heart sinking.

"Don't worry, it won't be for long," River said with a reassuring smile.

Next Chapter | Chapter Six : Back to normal lives

|Note from the writer...| ~The next chapter will take a while to get going, so it may be a week or two before I get to writing it. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do writing it. Please review if possible and I'll update soon. -Kiyohime93-
Sign up to rate and review this story