Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's No Room In This Hell

I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

The morgue ain't what it used to be

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-09-15 - 1200 words

-1Illiterate
Ch.3: I Fought Them All Off Just To Hold You Close And Tight

The Belleville Mortuary wasn’t a very guarded place. Natalie could recall countless times she read newspapers or watched the news that either a mobster or a necrophiliac broke into there and stole a few bodies. So she knew it would be no problem getting there, even without the zombie problem.
As they approached the morgue, she turned to Gerard, “What’s the name of the stuff again?”
“Antimonyl potassium tartrate,” he said. “Check if the coast is clear.”
She and Gerard went towards the door and she peeked into the window. She was shocked to see that there was still someone in there.
She turned to him, “There’s someone in there! How do I get in?”
“Leave it to a pro,” he assured her. “Give me your phone.”
She did and he took a few steps away while he dialed the number for the morgue. He put the phone to his ear. Then she heard him say, “Hello! I need to report a murder! There’s a woman lying on ground and there’s blood everything and-oh, thank you! I’m at the alleyway on Parker Avenue. Okay. I’ll be waiting.” He hanged up and turned to Natalie. Then they watched the only employee rush out and into the truck and sped out of there.
He turns to Natalie, “Get in there and grabbed the stuff before he comes back!”
“Right!” she said and ran inside. The moment she got in, she felt tremors of fear coursing through her body. Not only what she was doing was scary but it was illegal. But nonetheless, she had to do it. She pushed through the flapping doors and walked down the freezing corridor. She checked the first door on the left.
Nothing. Body drawer room.
First door on the right: Office
Second door on the left: Autopsy room.
Yes, she thought as she entered the room and headed towards the glass-locked cabinet where the important drugs were. She looked into it. Yep. There it was. Seven jars worth.
She knew the cabinet would be locked but nothing that an armored high heel shoe can’t take care of. She took off her shoe and smashed against the glass until it shattered. She carefully snaked her hand through and grabbed all the jars and then any syringes she found lying around. Finally she found a bag and put the stuff in carefully.
That was easy, she thought gleefully. Now all I have to do is put my shoe back on and run out the door.
She put the bag on the floor and after shaking off any excess glass, put her shoe back on. She rose up and jumped a little when she saw a body covered with a long white sheet. Then she smiled and said, “Sorry for disturbing you.”
She bent down to grab the bag until she heard a ragged groan coming from the table. She turned and saw that body sat up and the sheet fell foreword. The dead person’s head turned to Natalie and Natalie saw it was the boy that sat in front of her in Geometry. She remembered his name was Wayne.
Wayne’s dead?! But he ran out with everyone else! When did he died? her mind screamed.
She didn’t have to examine her theory while Wayne jumped off the table and tackled on top of her. Natalie wrestled with him to get him off or at least prevent him from biting her. They rolled around on the cold hard floor. Wayne leaned in his face at her, drooling salvia and blood. He groaned at her and she screamed bloody-fucking-murder.
She thought she was done for until she saw Wayne’s head being yanked back by Gerard, who somehow got a hold of a bone saw and turned it on. He brought to Wayne’s neck and tore that little machine through his neck, lopping off his head. An array spray of blood splattered on Natalie’s dress, but she didn’t cared. Which would she rather have, a pretty dress or her life?
Gerard was spotted with blood as he shoved Wayne’s headless body to the floor. He held up Wayne’s head. Natalie felt nauseous as she saw that even without a body anymore, Wayne was still drooling and groaning at her.
Gerard looked at her, “Guess it shows that hunger goes deeper than the body. But he can’t get you now. You got the stuff?”
She nodded quickly and grabbed the bag, “Seven jars worth. I even grabbed some empty syringes.”
He smiled, “Awesome. Okay. Let’s ditch the head and get out of here.”
“Wait,” she managed to say as she rose up. “Shouldn’t we cut his jaw off too?”
“Why?” Gerard asked skeptically. “He can’t do anything if he’s just a head.”
“He can roll his head around. It won’t be long until the mortician comes back and he,” she points to the head. “could devour him from the feet down.”
“Hmm. Good point,” Gerard said and put the head on the autopsy table. He kept hand pressed onto Wayne’s head while he turned on the bone saw again. Wayne moved his mouth in a ragged roar but it proved be useless as Gerard ran the saw through his mouth. When he was done, he tossed the jaw in the trashcan and swatted Wayne’s jawless head off the table.
“Okay. Now[//] we can go,” said Natalie and they both ran out the morgue.

They went back to the city and went to a pharmacy store to use the restroom so they can wash off the blood. Gerard went first and insisted that he wash Natalie.
Suddenly Natalie got shy, “Why? I can wash myself.”
“Because I don’t know if he bit you. If he did, I’m gonna have to kill you,” he explained.
“He didn’t,” she said.
“I don’t know that. You could be lying.”
Natalie huffed and reluctantly gave up arguing. Gerard grabbed a wad of toilet paper and wet it underneath the sink water. Then he slowly began to wipe off the blood to see if there was any bite marks.
Natalie blushed while he did that. This felt so strange to her. She never had a guy even touch her skin before. A brush of his icy fingers sent shivers through her body. As for Gerard, he kept saying to himself that it was just a bite check. But it didn’t stop him from admiring her beautiful skin. It wasn’t just the zombie in him, but everything of him. He loved feeling the warmth of her skin.
He was finally done and told her that he didn’t see any bites. Natalie could’ve said I told you so but all she said was “thank you”.
They left the restroom with a feeling of awkwardness between them. Then Gerard broke the silence, “Where do we go from here?”
Natalie took out her and start pressing numbers on it, “I’ll tell you where. My house.”
Sign up to rate and review this story