Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Diary of Serena Holstrain

the concert scene!! keep readin'!!!

by rosesfallatmyfeet 2 reviews

this is what happens at the concert what you've been waiting for!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 928 words

0Unrated
"Sugar,Serena. I-um-I......thank you. Happy Anaversery." (i know it's wrong and I don't really care you guys know what it is....) Gerard never seemed to second guess what he was saying and it seemed strange to me. We were both quiet the rest of the ride, which only lasted about 5 minutes. We were the first ones there. Gerard got out of the car and walked over to my side. When I got out he hugged me.
"check me" he said, pulling me close. I leaned in and put my mouth on his. Everyone else chose that moment to arrive. Mikey walked over and yelled at us.
"HEY!!!SOUNDCHECK!!!"
"Well.....?" Gerard inquired.
"Well...I didn't find any alcohol, but I did find something to fine you for!" I replied.
"What's that?" he mused.
"You didn't kiss me long enough." I giggled and kissed him quickly."Let's go. Mikey Way's having a seizure. He's jealous of me I think."
Mikey shot me a dirty look and walked away. Gerard chuckled and grabbed my hand. We walked to the stage and started setting the equipment up. I put the mic up and started saying stuff into it to check it. I sang "some where over the rainbow" and everybody started clapping.
"The singer's girl friend can sing!!" Bob yelled at me. I blushed and walked off the stage to help finish setting up. They did sound checks and got ready. Normally, other people would've set the stuff up for us, but we decided we would do it ourselves today. People started showing up at least 2 hours early and settling in. The band played some test songs and stopped about an hour before they had to start. I hugged everyone and told them good luck. They ran onto the stage nd started playing. They played half their songs, then they played "Until the end". Gerard seemed more nervous than usual. It was strange. Then I heard Gerard say "Birthday".
"Serena! Sugar, come out here! These guys have something to tell you!!"Gerard yelled into the mic. I ran out and kissed him on the cheek. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him.
"Ready? 1 2 3 4!" Gerard yelled to the audience. They then burst into a chorus of "Happy Birthday to You". When it was over, I thanked eveyone and started to walk off the stage, but Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
"Come back," he said."I'm not finished with you."His eyes were gleaming. "I've knownyou for 10 years and we've been dating for only 5 months and I love you, you know that I love you."
By this time I had relized what was going on and I started crying. Gerard wiped the tears from my cheeks and smiled.
"I've given this alot of thought and I've decided-I've decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Will you marry me?" Almost everyone cheered. Lots of people boo-ed. I was still crying, maybe even harder now. I grabbed his neck and kissed him. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me closer to him.
"I love you, Sugar." he quietly told me.
"I love you more, baby." I smiled. He grinned. He then introduced "Drowning Lessons" and "This is the best day ever" and dedicated them to me. I walked off and watched the rest of the show from backstage. As soon as it was over, I ran out, into Gerard's arms. He grabbed me and spun me around a couple of times. We ran off the stage and into the chorvette. We got to the bus first and got on. We sat down and within minutes everyone else was back. Mikey was the first one and he grabbed my hand, pulled me up and hugged me.
"To my new sister! We love ya, Girly!" he whispered in my ear. I smiled. I didn't expect to get such a warm welcome. To be truthful, I didn't expect to get any welcome. Everyone said congradulations and sat down to watch TV. Gerard put his had on my knee and leaned over like he was going to whisper something in my ear,but instead, kissed me. I turned to him and smiled. He moved his hand and put it beside my leg. I grabbed it and held on.
"Baby? Will you go for a walk with me?" I asked. He stood up and started walking. I followed him. Once we were outside, I grabbed his hand. We walked quietly for awhile. We got to a park and sat on a bench. He put his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"For two people who just got ingaged, we sure are morbid." he chuckled.
"Don't worry-I'm happy. I love you more than anyone. I just like to be with you. We don't have to talk." I sat up and looked at him. He put his hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb.
"My god, you're beautiful."
"I love you, Gerard, and I can't imagine loving some one else as much as I love you." I told him starting straight into his eyes. Something behind us moved. I whipped around, but saw nothing more than a shadow.
"Baby, I just saw a shadow!" I quietly told Gerard. He got up and looked behind the bench, where I saw it and I watched him. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm and something sharp and cold.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hehe suspense....hehe i AM evil aren't I?
hehehehe
mwohahahaha!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story