Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Die Romantic

Tattoos and a Tour

by EchelonWiLControl 0 reviews

Jared gets jealous of WiL and Shiloh plans a tour

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-11-06 - Updated: 2014-11-07 - 2268 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shiloh's POV

I moved away. "Um." I didn't know what to say. I cleared my throat.
"Sorry." He said and looked away.
"It's ok." I said and looked at my feet.
"I'm, uh." he shook his head, I could tell he was just as shocked as I was. "I'm going to take a shower."
"All right." I felt so awkward.
"Feel free to watch any of the movies I have. I can give you a ride home when I'm done if you want." He offered
"No, I'll stay. If that's still ok?" I questioned "I don't feel like going home." I didn't want to deal with Jared.
"Yeah that's fine. I'll be like 15 minutes." he said and went into the bathroom.
I went to pick out a movie from his huge collection. He had some great movies so I had a hard time choosing. For some reason I picked Dead Silence. I went to the TV and put it in the DVD player. I pressed play and sat down. My head was in the clouds. "I can't believe that just happened." i thought to myself. I heard a scream and my attention was fixed on the movie.
_______________________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

I let the water run down my face. I can't believe I did that. Fuck I'm stupid. She isn't into me, I know she's not. Why would she be? We barely knew each other. I don't know why I did that. I couldn't control it. It just happened.
I sighed and ran shampoo through my hair then washed it out. I soaped up the rest of my body then rinsed off and shut the water off.
What if I had kissed her? What if she had kissed me? So many things were running through my head right now.
I put some pants on and ran the towel over my head to try my hair. I went outside and heard music on the TV. It sounded like my song. We Sleep Forever. Yeah that's it. She was watching Dead Silence. My band and I did a song for the soundtrack. I walked in and saw credits on the TV then I looked at Shiloh. She was asleep on the couch. She was sitting up in the couch and her legs were hugging her chest. I felt something in my stomach when I looked at her. God what is my problem? Why do I feel this way about her?
I picked her up and she made a small noise that I registered as a complaint. She didn't wake up though. I went into my bedroom and laid her on the bed then put the sheets on over her. She looked peaceful and happy and..and...beautiful. I couldn't help but smile while looking at her.
I left the room and closed the door behind me. I went into the living room and turned off the TV. I made myself comfortable on the couch and went to sleep. I had a dream about Shiloh that nigh.
_______________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

I woke up in an unknown room. Where the hell am I? I sat up and rubbed my eyes then jumped when I looked again. There was an "IT" doll sitting on a shelf across from the bed. It was creepy. I hate clowns. I got up and ran my hands through my hair. I could hear WiL's voice from the other room along with the sound of a guitar. He was singing. I walked into the living room and leaned against the wall, listening to his voice. He had a great voice. I loved it. I need to look his music up when I get home.
He looked at me and smiled then motioned for me to come sit. I went over and sat next to him. He was shirtless and it gave me a clear view of his tattoos. I think he noticed me looking at them because he put his guitar down, turned towards me, and lifted his arms to show me. I smiled and grabbed his hands to look at the tattoos on them.
His right hand had a tattoo that said "LIVE" and his left, a tattoo that said "FAST." I looked up his arms and admired the Misfits tattoo he had on his right arm. then I made my way to his neck. He had the words "love will tear us apart" across his neck and a shark rocket next to it. "I like that one." I said with a smile and moved on. I looked at his chest and saw a pentagram tattooed in the middle. He was pretty attractive with out a shirt, pretty sexy actually. He had a nice body, not as nice as Jared's but I liked it better like that. I looked away before I could start blushing. I saw a huge tattoo on his left ribs. It was a giant pirate ship.
"Holy shit!" I said. This one was my favorite. I turned him to get a better look at it. He laughed at me. "That's bad ass!"
"Thanks." Still laughing at my amazement in his tattoo.
"How bad did it hurt?" I asked and looked up at him.
"Bad." he made a face that proved that it had hurt. "Bad."
"What about the ones on your neck?" I said and looked back at the rocket. I really liked that one.
"Eh, not that bad. The collar bone part hurt but that's about it." he explained. "you got any?" he asked.
I showed him both my wrists. I had "Somnio" tattooed on my left wrist. Underneath it a star made out of music notes with the band symbols around it. On my right I had "Credo."
"Dream and believe?" He asked
"You speak Latin?" I asked, amazed.
"Just a little bit. Are those your only ones?" he asked
"Yeah, I plan on getting a sleeve though." I said with a smile.
"Very nice. Sleeves are cool." he said.
I looked at my phone. I had two missed calls from Jared and three from Andy plus ten texts, from Andy, Jared, and Cassie. Jared wanted to know where I was and when I'd be home. I told him that I was on my way home now. Andy wanted to know when the record producer would be there and when he should come over. I looked at the time and then told Andy that the producer would be there in an hour and that he could come over now. Cassie wanted to hang out so I told her I would try to tonight.
"I need to get going." I said and stood up. "Record producer is going to be there in an hour, I need to get it ready."
"All right." He said and walked me to the door. "Good luck."
"Thanks." I said with a smile. "Hey, we should hang out sometime. You, Andy, and I could do something." I suggested.
"Yea that would be fun. Here let me give you my number." I handed him my phone. He handed it back a moment later.
"Awesome. Thanks for letting me stay over by the way."
"No problem, anytime." he said and smiled.
I smiled and kissed his cheek then opened the door and walked out. My cheeks went red on my way to the car. I don't know why I did that. I had a big problem now. I think Cassie was right. I was into this guy. Can you blame he? He's pretty amazing. And really hot too. What am I going to do. I thought about it the whole ride home.
"Where have you been?" Jared asked me when I got home.
"I stayed at WiL's house last night." I said looking down.
"And you expect me not to be irritated right now?" he asked.
I looked at him with pleading eyes. "I don't want to fight." I pulled him closer
He sighed and looked at me for a moment. I love his beautiful blue eyes. I love the way they change colors depended on his mood or the weather. Right now they were a silvery blue. I loved it when they were like that. I could get lost in his yes.
He leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back. He let his hands slip down to my waist and he pulled me even closer. The kiss intensified with each moment. This is the first time in forever he's kissed me like this. I missed it. He picked me up and carried me to his room. We didn't part lips the whole way there. He laid me on the bed and laid on top of me. Our kissing was getting faster. I pulled at his shirt. I wanted him so badly. Andy would be here soon though.
His hands were all over me. I felt him get hard. He kissed down to my neck and started biting me. God I love it when he does that. I pulled off his shirt and unzipped his pants. He unzipped my and tugged at them until they came off. Things were starting to get really good when there was a knock on the door.
"Shi, I know you guys are busy but Andy is here." Shannon said from outside the door.
I grumbled. "Ok, thanks." I said with a sigh.
"Well that sucks." Jared said and laid next to me.
I grabbed his crotch and kissed him roughly. I heard a small noise come from his throat and smiled.
I stood up and put my pants back on. "Just wait til tonight." I winked at him and left the room. I met Andy downstairs with a hug.
"Why are you glowing, like you just had sex?" He asked
"I don't know. I haven't had sex at all lately." I replied with a laugh.
"Are you fucking Jared?" He questioned.
"I'm dating him." I said awkwardly. I thought he knew
"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" He asked
"I thought you knew! How did you not know?" I asked him
"Maybe because I've been in Australia." He laughed. "Wait, does that mean that you didn't kiss WiL last night?"
"You did what?" Jared asked from behind me
"I did not kiss him" I said to Jared. "Did he tell you that?" I asked Andy.
"I might have miss understood." He said and looked at Jared.
Jared turned and went back upstairs. I ran after him.
"Jared wait. Nothing happened." I pleaded
"What else happened?" He asked
"Noth-" he cut me off
"What else?" he asked again.
I sighed. "he tried to kiss me."
He shook his head and went back into his bed room. I followed and closed the door behind me. "But he didn't! I didn't let him."
"But you still stayed the night." He said
"It was late and I had a drink." I explained
"did you tell him we were dating?" he asked
"No." I said
He scratched his head and sat on the edge of his bed.
"Jared-"
"Just. Just let me think. Go get your record deal." he said and looked away.
I sighed and left. I met up with Andy in the studio.
"Everything ok?" He asked
"I don't know." I said and got the songs ready.
"I'm really sorry." He apologized
"It's not your fault." I assured him
I heard the doorbell ring and I went to answer it. It was Jeff, the record producer. "So what do you have for me today?" He asked and I showed him down to the studio. Andy played the songs for him. We waited until he heard them all. He seemed to be enjoying them.
"Well that's definitely different for you. But, I like it and I think the fans will too." He said with a smile.
Andy and I waited for him to go on and tell us what we wanted to hear. He tapped his foot for a moment.
"Tell you what. I put it in stores and sell it as long as you can promote it and sell a few yourself."
"Deal." I said and shook his hand.
"We'll promote it on our tour." Andy said
"Perfect. When will you guys be on tour so I can get you some copies to sell at the merch tables?" he asked.
Andy and I looked at each other. "As soon as you can get us the Cd's." Andy said.
"I can get those to you by early next week." Jeff said.
I grinned and looked at Andy.
"You sir have a deal." Andy said and shook Jeff's hand.
We did some paper work before Jeff left.
I gave Andy an excited hug. "This is awesome!" I said excitedly. I couldn't wait to go on tour.
"Let's start talking to people about the tour. We need to get that worked out." He said and we pulled out our phones to call our agents. They said they would get together in the morning to work on booking our shows throughout the U.S and Europe if we wanted. We said we would think about that part. We were told that our soonest show could be Friday in San Francisco.
"Who else should go on tour with us?" Andy asked me.
The first person to pop into my head was WiL. I thought for a moment for any other bands. I couldn't think of any. "How about WiL?" I asked.
"Is that a good idea?" He asked.
I pulled out my phone again. "I don't know. And I don't care." I said and called WiL
Sign up to rate and review this story