Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Die Romantic

A Tender Moment

by EchelonWiLControl 0 reviews

Shiloh doesn't want to hurt WiL, but WiL won't let her go

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-11-08 - 3727 words - Complete

0Unrated
We woke up early in the morning to shower and get ready. When we got out of the shower I put on one of Jared's shirts. I loved wearing his clothes. I loved wearing guys clothes in general. Jared had really cool shirts too which I was jealous of. I put on his plaid button up shirt. It was bright pink towards the bottom and purple at the top with pink splotches.
"You look hot in my clothes." He said and kissed me then went back to looking for something to wear.
I put on a pair of my ripped black skinny jeans. I fucking loved these pants. I had so many different pairs. I loved black skinny jeans, I loved black, ripped, skinny jeans even more. When I was done changing I went down to Shannon's room to make sure he was up and ready. I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I went in. He was asleep of course. I pulled the sheets off his head and told him to wake up.
He groaned. "I am awake."
His girlfriend came out of the bathroom a moment later. That would explain why he was still asleep. Those two got it on like rabbits. They just kept going and going and going.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure he's up and ready to go." She said with a smile and got back into bed.
"Thanks." I said and walked out.
I headed downstairs to get a bowl of cereal and tripped over boxes of merch on the way. The living room was filled with them. How much did Cassie order? Jesus.
Jared was already in the kitchen making coffee. I'd be drinking a lot of coffee on this tour.
"You're brother is a sex addict." I said and pulled out the cereal.
"And you're not?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
"No I'm not! I don't have sex as much as he does." I said and got the soy milk out of the fridge.
He cleared his throat. "Sure you don't. Remember, I did date you." He said and laughed.
I was about to punch him when my phone rang. It was Katrina.
"Heylo." I answered
"Hey, so I just spoke with the bus driver, he said that someone has to be there to sign some papers, they can't wait there til you get home." She informed me.
"Ok, I'll call someone and see if they can head over." I said.
"If no one can call me back and let me know, I'll try and change the time they show up."
I agreed and hung up. Then I called Jake to ask if he could stay. He said that the band was at a photo shoot so none of them could. I called WiL after that. He said he'd be there before we left.
Shannon came down a moment later to walk his girlfriend out and literally tripped over one of the boxes. I laughed my ass off at him.
"That's what you get for sleeping in." I said and stuck my tongue out at him
He ignored me and went outside. WiL got here right when we walked out the door to leave.
"Thanks WiL!" I shouted to him when I got into the car.
"Yup." he said and went inside.
"So how long is this interview going to last?" I asked Jared.
"Hopefully only an hour." He said and headed out
I could live with an hour. I wanted to get home and get the buses loaded up. I really hope they don't ask questions about Jared and I this time. I wouldn't know what to say. I got tired of those questions after the first month of us dating. Surprisingly they didn't ask at all.
"When can we expect another album? Will there be another tour? Can you play a song for us? Are you going on tour with Shiloh or Shannon or staying home?" Those were just a few questions they asked us. They asked Shannon and I about our tours too.
"Shiloh are you leaving the band? How come you're touring with out the guys and making a solo album?" They asked.
"Well Tomo is at home with his wife, Shannon is doing his own tour with Antoine, and Jared wants to stay home and relax. I want to get back on the road so I am. I am not leaving the band. I have been doing solo albums for a while. I mean they usually provide the music for me, this time I recorded it without them but yea, I'm still in the band." I explained.
After the interview we did a quick acoustic set. We performed The Kill and Hurricane then signed some autographs and took pictures.
We went straight to the airport from there. I got out of the car and gave Shannon a hug. "Don't have to much fun." I said.
"Same to you sis." He said.
Jared gave him a hug next and then Shannon was off.
"Great now I'm going to be stuck alone." Jared complained when we got back in the car.
"I'm sure you'll survive. Do another movie or something." I suggested.
"I'll just continue working on music." he said.
I was surprised when we got home to find that the buses weren't there yet. They arrived a few seconds after Jared and I got out of the car.
WiL and I started loading up the merch and equipment after the paper work got signed.
After Andy showed up we talked about what was going on with hotels and driving and such.
"Every so often we'll stay at hotels. Like on days we don't have to be on the road. But most of the time we'll be staying in the bus. We'll do hotels in groups of two or three. We may have to take turns driving. It depends on how many roadies we have." Andy said
"Roadies?" WiL asked
"Yea, we call the crew that travels with us roadies. Nice bunch of people, and they rock at their job." He explained
I went into the bunk area and claimed my bunk. Nicholas claimed the bunk above mine. WiL chose the one across from Nicholas' and Andy the one across from mine. Jinx, Jake, Ashley, and C.C were staying in their own bus. BVB had their on personal tour bus. I would have taken the Mars tour bus but decided not to since I wasn't touring with the guys.
"Can I just get this out now, make sure you guys do laundry and take showers. If I'm going to be on a bus with a bunch of guys I don't want to end up dying ok." I said. I hated it when the bus got messy and smelly. It sucked.
"I agree with her!" Cassie said.
"Are we leaving tonight?" Jake asked.
"No, I think we are all staying here tonight and leaving from here in the morning." Andy said and looked at me questioningly.
"sounds good." I said and gave him a thumbs up.
We spent the rest of the night packing up the bus with equipment, luggage, and merch. It's a good thing the buses had a lot of storage space underneath. We also had to vans as well. It worked out perfectly. When we were done we double checked everything and then went inside. Jared had our chef make everyone some dinner.
After dinner we checked the ticket sales and found out that both Seattle shows and Salt Lake shows had been sold out. That made WiL and I very happy. We both loved doing shows in our home towns. They were always a great turn out. The crowd was amazing.
I was especially excited because we were doing to shows back home. I couldn't wait.
People from back home actually started blowing up my phone wanting to get together and asking for tickets. It was pretty funny. My mom even asked if we wanted to stay there instead of getting a hotel. I told her I wasn't sure and that I'd let her know when we got closer.
We celebrated the tour by partying. We broke out the liquor and music and had some fun. Jared locked himself in the recording studio so we wouldn't bother him while he was working. When it started to get to loud I went outside on the patio and looked up at the stars. WiL came out with a couple beers and handed me one.
"What are you doing out here?' He asked and sat next to me.
"Just chilling. It was getting a little to loud. Is Andy drunk yet?" I asked and took a sip of my beer.
"Not quite. He's getting there though." He said
"I love it when he's drunk. It's hilarious. I have a feeling he'll end up in the pool by the end of the night." I said and laughed.
"Oh great. Not another pool." he said and nudged my arm. I laughed.
Just then as if I was psychic Andy and everyone came out and jumped into the pool. WiL and I got splashed but not soaked. He stood up and hid in the corner. I followed his lead.
"You better not push me in again." He said and took a sip of his beer.
"I wont. In fact I plan on hiding behind you if Andy tries to throw me in." I explained. We were standing in the grass and a moment later the sprinklers came on. WiL and I tried to run but he tripped over a chair and took me down with him.
"ow." I said.
"Sorry." He grumbled. He had fallen right on top of me and was getting hit by the sprinkler. I started laughing.
"What?' He asked.
"You're getting soaked." I laughed.
He shook his head and all the water that was in his hair got all over me. "No!" I yelled.
He was looking at me with a smile on his face.
Oh no, not this again. Just when I thought the feeling were gone they came back. It was all quiet next to us. I turned to look and everyone was staring at us.
"Kiss her kiss her kiss her." Cassie kept saying. I laughed and looked back at WiL. God this was so corny. I felt like I was in one of those stupid romance movies. Cassie kept telling him to kiss me. She didn't stop until he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him back. His lips were soft. God he was a good kisser. It felt like I was kissing Jared, but when I opened my eyes it was WiL.
I heard everyone start to yell and chant. I bit WiL's lip and stopped kissing him to look at everyone. Andy and Cassie were doing a thrusting motion together. Those two were definitely going to get their asses kicked before the night was over. WiL flipped them off and laughed. He stood up and helped me up. Then he picked me up and held me in front of the sprinkler. I screamed and jumped out of his arms. I ran pack to the patio and sat down on the steps. "You suck!" I yelled at him.
"I know." he said and came to sit next to me.
"I'm going to throw you in the pool." I threatened.
"Go ahead. I'm already wet enough as it is."
I nodded. "True." I laughed when Andy accidentally fell in the pool. He was definitely drunk, or really close to it.
It started to get cold so I leaned against WiL looking for warmth. He put his arm around me and leaned his head on mine. This felt nice. What about Jared? I had to think about Jared. I loved Jared. I barely even know WiL. And we were going on tour. You don't fall for the guys you go on tour with. I had to push these feelings aside. Plus Jared and I were getting back together after the tour. I was counting on that.
"I'm going to go change." I said and stood up. I ran inside trying not to get everything wet. I went upstairs and changed. I couldn't believe myself. This was going to be a long tour. Oh god but WiL was such a great kisser. Cassie joined me in my room a few minutes later.
"you ok?" She asked.
"I don't know." I said and stared at the wall blankly.
"What's wrong?" she said and sat next to me.
"WiL, that's what's wrong." I said and sighed.
"So you like him so what." She said and wrapped an arm around me.
"But I love Jared. I love him so much." I said.
"You guys are over. And you're about to go on tour for a couple months, maybe longer. I really think you should give WiL a try. He seems like a really nice guy. Yea he's a little scary but he seems nice." She said with a smile.
I laughed at her. She always knew how to cheer me up. "Should I?" I asked
"Yes you should. He likes you. He seems like he really likes you."
"I'm just going to end up breaking his heart in the long run." I said and looked down
"How do you know that. If you start dating him you're not going to go back to Jared." She said.
"And how do you know that? How do you know I wont cheat on him or break up with him or something?" I asked.
"Because I know you. I know you love Jared but you need to let him go. I know you won't hurt WiL. I can see in your eyes how you feel about him. Give him a chance. You never know, he might end up being the father to your children." She said and stood up.
I laughed again. "But, we'll be on tour. That won't be professional." I complained.
She grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall. "You don't always have to be professional. Just look at Ashley and I."
I laughed even harder. "you guys are like fucking rabbits dude. I hate staying at your house." I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to cry.
"Yea well you and WiL will be the exact same way. Like the energizer bunny. It just keeps going and going and going." We laughed together. That was a joke we had come up with years ago. I couldn't believe we still remembered it. When we got back downstairs everyone had come inside except Andy. He was passed out outside by the pool. I laughed. I loved it when he got drunk. He did the craziest things and fell asleep in the weirdest places.
"I think we should all get to sleep. Tomorrow is the start of a very long and tiring tour." Cassie said.
We all agreed.
"I get to sleep with Shiloh!" Cassie yelled as we went to my room. I laughed.
"You are such a dork." I said.
Ashley made a complaint from downstairs on the couch.
"Oh by the way, there is a guest room down there. Also Tomo's and Shannon's room are free." I said down to the guys. Jinx stayed on the couch. WiL came upstairs to Tomo's room which was right next to mine. Ashley went to Shannon's room. Nicholas shared Tomo's room with WiL, and C.C took the guest room.
"If you want I can go with Ashley so you and WiL can share." Cassie said as WiL walked by. I blushed and looked away. Cassie stayed with me thank god. I don't know how I would have reacted if I shared a bed with WiL.
"So are you going to give him a chance?" Cassie asked.
"I don't know. Maybe." I said and laid down.
"How much do you want to bet they are talking about you in there?" She asked and looked at me with a smile.
"nothing cause they probably are." I said.
She sat up. "Oh my god!" She looked at me.
I looked back confused then immediately knew what she was thinking. I swear we had telepathy or something. We left my room quietly and stood against Tomo's door to see if we could here them.
"She's cute." We heard Nicholas say. "Is she a good kisser?" He asked WiL
"From what I can tell yea. We didn't really kiss that much." he explained.
Cassie and I were trying not to giggle. I felt like I was in elementary school again.
"You should ask her out." Nicholas said.
"i don't know man. She really likes that Jared guy. She said they are getting back together after the tour." WiL said
"Well maybe you'll get lucky and you'll get a chance with her while we're on tour." Nicholas said.
"I doubt that. I honestly don't think she is that into me." WiL said. We could here movement on the other side of the door.
"Dude, she was totally into that kiss. She wants your nuts man." Nicholas said
Cassie and I covered our mouths trying not to laugh. A little laugh escaped from my mouth before I had a chance to cover my mouth. It got quiet for a moment. I slowly walked back to my room. Cassie stayed behind and a moment later I heard her scream and she ran back to my room. I started laughing.
"Nicholas opened the door and scared the shit out of me." She said and was breathing heavily. I laughed again.
WiL and Nicholas came and stood in my doorway. Cassie hid under the sheets and I laughed. The guys looked over at me and I simply shrugged my shoulders and made a gesture like I had no idea what was going on.
"What happened?" I asked.
"She was standing outside listening to our conversation. I opened the door and scared her." Nicholas explained.
"I heard that part. Thanks for waking me up." I said and poked Cassie.
WiL looked worried, like he didn't want us to know what they were talking about.
"What were you talking about?" I asked
"That's top secret." Nicholas said. "Right Cassie?"
"Yes ma'am! I mean sir! yes sirs!" She said and saluted them.
We all started to laugh.
"Goodnight." Nicholas said and walked back to the bedroom.
"Goodnight." I said.
"Goodnight WiL." Cassie said and looked at me and raised her eyebrows.
I laughed. "Night WiL." I said
"Night ladies." he pointed and glared at Cassie before he left.
Cassie got up to close the door "She likes you too!" She shouted at WiL before closing the door
"Cassie!" I yelled and threw a pillow at her.
She laughed and threw it back. "Goodnight." She said and climbed in the bed.
"Goodnight." I said and laid down. I could barely sleep. My mind was all over the place. I kept thinking about WiL and what he said, and the kiss, the tour. I was so excite about the tour. And so confused about what to do with WiL. Before I knew it it was seven in the morning. I hadn't really slept at all. Today was going to be a long day. WiL was the only one awake when I decided to get up. He was in the bus playing guitar.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
I got into my suitcase and pulled out some clothes. "Getting clothes. I didn't leave any out for today.
"Hey did Andy tell you about the photo shoot this afternoon?" He asked.
"No, what photo shoot?" I asked and went into the tiny bathroom to change.
"Katrina scheduled a photo shoot for us to promote the tour." He said and played some notes on the guitar.
"He didn't tell me. What time?" I asked and came out of the bathroom to put my clothes away.
"I think two ish. Then we head to the venue." I grinned.
"Dude, I am so excited." I said with a grin.
"How long has it been since you were last on tour?" he asked and started playing a song. It sounded like Kiss Me Judas.
"Just like, three months." I said and sat down on the couch.
"Not that long. You're not tired of touring?" he asked.
"Hell no. I love touring dude. It's so fun. The last tour I was lasted two years." I said and opened the window.
"Two years?" He asked shocked.
"yep." I said with a smile.
"You guys are insane." He said with a laugh.
I smiled. "I know."
There was a moment of silence.
"So did you hear Nick and I last night?" he asked me.
I shook my head. "Nope, Cassie didn't tell me either."
"I don't believe you." He said and looked up at me.
I shrugged and looked out the window.
"I liked kissing you you know." He said.
I knew this was coming. What do I do? Should I just tell him I'm not interested? Something was telling me to just be honest and tell him how I felt.
I looked over at him. "I liked it too."
He smiled. "What about Jared?" He asked
I sighed. "I don't know."
"Well, maybe we could give it a try?" he suggested.
"I don't want to hurt you WiL." I said
"you won't." He said
"We're getting back together after the tour." I said.
he stood up in front of me. "but you wont be together during the tour. We don't have to date. Maybe we could just be, friends with benefits or something."
I laughed. I hated the idea of friends with benefits. "We'll see ok. I need to think." I said.
He leaned down and kissed me. "Dammit." I thought. I stood up so he wouldn't have to lean down so far. He put a hand on my cheek and I wrapped my arms around him. This time it was an actual kiss, or more like a make out session. He was a really good kisser, like, really good. I was even willing to say he was a better kisser than Jared. I heard someone coming so I pulled away. "We'll see." I said and left the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story