Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Die Romantic

Embarrassing stories and Make up sex

by EchelonWiLControl 0 reviews

Jared surprises Shiloh and she has to break the news to him that she's with WiL

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-11-12 - 5445 words - Complete

0Unrated
WiL's POV

I woke up and Nick was still sleeping. Shiloh wasn't there though. She wasn't anywhere in the room. It was 8:30 a.m so I figured she was probably with Cassie. I took a quick shower, got dressed, and headed over to Andy's room to hang with him and the guys.
"Hey man." Andy said and let me in.
"Hey, you see Shiloh around?" I asked.
He shook his head. "Nope. She's probably with Cassie."
I nodded. I hung out with them for a little bit. An hour later Nicholas and Ashley walked in.
"Where are the girls?" C.C asked.
"Uh." Nicholas looked at Ashley.
"There hanging out in my room." Ashley said and sat on the couch. He had a weird look on his face. Like he was really irritated or pissed off about something. I wasn't the only one who noticed.
"Everything ok?" Jake asked.
"Yea sure." Ashley said and gave me a dirty look.
"What's wrong?" i asked.
Ashley was silent for a moment then stood up and walked past me to the fridge. "Ask Lindsay." he said as he passed.
My heart skipped a beat and I stared at him with wide eyes. "What?" I asked. I was utterly shocked.
"You heard me." He said and looked at Nicholas.
"I told you you should have told her." Nicholas said and scratched his head.
"Wait what's going on? Who's Lindsay?" Jinx asked.
"His wife." Ashley said and glared taggers at me.
The room went silent and everyone looked at each other then stared at me.
I looked away from them all.
"What the fuck WiL!" Andy shouted.
I remained silent. I honestly didn't know what to say.
"WiL! You're married?" Jake asked.
"No." I finally said.
"There's proof! All over the fucking internet! He has a son too!" Ashley informed everyone.
Andy got in my face. "First her brother now you." He shook his head and walked out the door.
"Fuck." I said and sat down.
"Dude, that's cold." C.C said.
"Poor Shiloh." Nicholas said and sat next to me. "I'm kind of disappointed in you."
I glared at him. "I'm not married anymore." I tried to explain to everyone.
"You still didn't say shit to her. Did you think that she didn't need to know you were married. Or that you have a son. That's kind of something you have to tell a girl. Especially if you want to be in a relationship with her. She deserved to know." Ashley said.
"I just need to explain it to her." I said and stood up.
"She doesn't want to talk to you right now." Ashley said.
"I don't care." I said and headed to the door just as Cassie walked in.
"Where do you think you're going?" She asked and stood in my way with her arms folded.
"I'm going to talk to Shiloh." I said.
"No you're not. Just leave her the fuck alone."
"I need to explain it to her." I said.
"You don't need to say shit to her. What were you just planning to have your fun with her while we were on tour, then when you get home just throw her away like a piece of garbage? You cheated on your fucking wife with her. She feels like shit because of your stupid ass!" Cassie shouted.
"Cassie!" Ashley shouted.
She turned to him. "Fuck off!"
"Suck my dick!" Ashley yelled back.
"Later!" She said and turned back to me. "Were you just looking for a good fuck to ease the stress or what? Your wife isn't here and you didn't want to just use your hand. Is that it? Is that it William?! You just wanted to make her fall for you so you could get away with it. Then break her fucking heart. You're a real piece of shit you know that! Fuck you William. Go crawl back to your little whore and your son!" She yelled into my face.
"Cassie!" Ashley shouted.
"I'm divorced! I have been for a long time! If I was married I wouldn't have done shit with Shiloh! You think I did this on purpose? You're wrong. I care about Shiloh! I would never hurt her on purpose. I'm not that fucked up Cassie." I shouted.
The room was silent again. Everyone was looking at the ground.
"WiL, maybe you should just give her her space right now. She's really upset. She's crying, she's angry, she's depressed. She's never been like this before. None of us know how to make her feel better. I think talking to you right now wouldn't help. So just give her a day or two ok?" Ashley said.
"Fine." I snapped. "Can I at least explain it to you Cassie so you'll back the fuck off?"
She stared at me with angry eyes. She looked at Ashley. He nodded and she agreed to talk to me. We went into the hall so I could give her my side of the story.
______________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

"I can't believe him! He didn't tell me. I slept with a married man. I hate myself. Imagine how his wife would feel! What if she finds out? And he has a son too! I'm a fucking home wrecker. I'm a terrible person. She should just come kick my ass now. I deserve it." I said with tears streaming down my face.
"It's ok Shiloh. "Andy tried to calm me down.
"No it's not. I wouldn't have done anything with him if I had known. The worst part is, I was falling for him Andy. I really liked him. He made me happy. I can't even describe the way he made me feel. And then I find this out. Fuck. Of course this happens to me." I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm a fucking whore."
"No you're not! Don't ever say that again god dammit!" Andy snapped at me and held me tight.
I just sat there in his arms crying. I didn't know what to say or think. I felt terrible. How could he be married. Why would he do this. Why would he not say anything about it. Cheat on his wife? What an asshole. Why do I feel like shit? He should feel like shit not me. But i do. Why? Because i slept with another girls husband, a little boys father. I wouldn't have if I'd know. I can't believe this.
"Let's go out and have some fun. What do you say?"
I sniffled. "I don't know."
"Come on. You're home. We need to have some fun."
I sat up and looked at him. I blinked away the tears so i could see. He wiped one away from my cheek. I nodded. "ok."
"Ok. Get ready. We'll leave when everyone else is ready." He got up and hugged me then headed to the door.
I sighed and headed to my room for my clothes. I really hope WiL wont be in there. When i got there there was no sign of WiL.I got dressed and brushed through my hair. There was a knock on the door. Fuck that was probably WiL.
"Shiloh." a familiar voice said. It wasn't WiL. I ran to the door and opened it.
"Jared!" I gave him a huge hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled him into the room.
"I'm here for the festival with Terry." He said with a smile. "I asked Cassie which hotel you guys were at and which room. I wanted to surprise you. Although I thought I would be here later but oh well." He looked at me funny. "Have you been crying?"
"No. I got soap in my eyes when I took a shower." I lied.
"Uh huh." He knew I was lying but didn't ask. "Why is your eye bruised? Did someone hit you"
"Oh. Yea. I bumped into Ryan yesterday. No biggy. Don't worry about it."
"I will worry about it. I want to kick his ass." Jared said.
"He's in jail so you'll have a hard time with that one." I hugged him again. I missed him so much.
"I missed you." I said.
"I missed you more." He said with a smile.
"No you didn't." I said.
"Whatever. So what are you guys doing today?" He asked.
"I don't know. I was just getting ready to go though. Do you want to come?" I asked.
"No I've got plans with Terry. But I'll try and catch up with you guys before you head out tomorrow." He said.
I frowned. And he laughed.
"Well I should let you get going then. Have fun today." He said and gave me another hug. I leaned up and kissed him softly. I was surprised when he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me back. It was nice. I missed this. I missed him and I missed us. I really fucked up by choosing WiL. But it wasn't to late for Jared and I. He still wanted to get back together after tour.
He pulled away after a moment and held my hands. "I have to go." He started walking to the door but I pulled him back into another kiss. He didn't complain. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I put my hand on his neck so he wouldn't pull away again.
There was a knock on the door.
"Shiloh are you ready?" Cassie asked.
I sighed and pulled away from Jared. "I'll walk you out." I said and headed to the door. He still held to my hand.
I opened the door and Cassie looked surprised. "Oh hey Jared. Did I interrupt something?" She asked curiously.
"No you're fine." Jared said. He kissed my cheek and walked over the the elevator. I waved at him when he got in and the doors closed.
"A little pay back on WiL I assume?" Cassie asked.
I shook my head. "No."
We walked to Andy's room in silence.
______________________________________________________

WiL's POV

I was sitting on the couch quietly. Contemplating on whether or not I should go with them today or not. Shiloh and Cassie walked in a moment later. Shiloh's eyes were read and puffy. Evidence that she had been crying. That made me feel like even more of an asshole. The room grew silent except for C.C.
"Holy shit. Look at your face." C.C said.
Shiloh had a big bruise on her eye from where Ryan had punched her. It looked like it her.
"Thanks C.C" Shiloh said. She was avoiding eye contact with me.
"Let's visit our parents and Cortney!" Cassie yelled
"I don't want to explain my eye to my parents." She said.
"Oh come on. Just put make up on." Cassie suggested. "Please." Cassie kept begging her until she finally gave in. She went into the bathroom to put make up on and we all headed to the bus after. I sat in silence the whole way there. Cassie and Shiloh were alone in the back of the RV. I'm sure they were talking about me. At one point I was able to hear Shiloh in the back crying. At least it sure sounded like she was crying.
Andy came over and sat at the table with me. "You ok?" He asked.
"No, i feel like a total asshole. Thanks for asking." I said and took a drag from my cigarette.
"Good." Cassie said as she and Shiloh came up front.
"Cassie." Shiloh said and sat on the couch.
The bus grew quiet after that. I still didn't understand why we were taking the RV instead of the vans. Andy said it was easier to fit us all in. But it wouldn't be as easy to park in neighborhoods.
"Sorry I freaked out on you." Andy said.
"Don't worry about it. I deserve it." I said.
We pulled up to Shiloh's house after that. Her parents ran out and greeted her with a hug. Her dogs came out and jumped on her excitedly then jumped on the rest of us. She was smiling for the first time since last night.
Her mom went upstairs to make some lunch. Cassie gave us all a tour of the house. I saw Shiloh leave the group and go into a different room. I left the group and followed her. This was my chance to talk to her.
_____________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

It felt weird being home again. Especially without Shannon and Jared. I really wish Jared had come with us. I missed him a lot right now. I left the group when Cassie started to show them around. I went to my bedroom to see if it still looked the same. It did. Black and purple walls, purple carpet, checkered door, black skull curtain over the window, posers literally covering the walls.
I smiled and sat on the big queen size bed that was in the corner of the room. My parents had been keeping it clean for when I ever came home.
"Nice room." WiL said from the doorway.
I looked down. "Thanks."
He came in and closed the door. "Can we talk please?"
"I don't really want anything to do with you right now." I said and looked at my book shelf.
"Then don't talk to me. Just at least hear me out." he said. "Please."
I sighed and nodded.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about them. It's just that, I forget about all the fucked up stuff when I'm with you. You make me happy. You make me forget that stuff. I don't feel like shit when I'm with you. I feel alive and happy again. You make it all go away. But yes I was married once. Yes we had a son. He will be three this year. But I wont be able to see him. Lindsay and I got divorced. She cheated on me. She told me I was a horrible husband and a worse father." His voice was breaking a little bit. He sounded like he wanted to cry too. "She left and she took my son from me. She wont let me see him at all." His voice cracked more. "He doesn't know who I am. I barely know what he looks like."
It was silent for a moment. I began to feel really bad. He was telling the truth.
"I should have told you. I know that. It just hurts so much to think and talk about. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. I never wanted to hurt you. I wish I could take it back. For now I'll be honest and tell you everything. I don't want to lose you. I'm so sorry." he sighed.
I didn't say anything. I was still trying to wrap my brain around all of this. After I didn't talk WiL opened the door and was about to leave.
"What's his name?" I asked.
He looked back at me and smiled lightly. "Phineas."
"Why did she take him away from you?" I asked.
He sighed. "The sad thing is, i don't even know. And I never will."
I looked down. He stepped out the door
"You should be able to see him." I said.
"Maybe one day when I can afford a good lawyer I will."
He left and closed the door behind him. I thought for a moment then pulled out my phone and made a phone call. Cassie walked in a moment later.
"Who you talking to?" She asked.
"Morgan." I said.
"About Ryan?" She asked.
"Nope. For a friend." It went to voice mail so I left a message.
Everyone else came in after that.
"Holy posters." Nicholas said when he came in. "I know most of these bands." he pointed at the posters. "Misfits, My Chem, your band, Ozzy, Queen, Kiss. Hey, that looks like us." He said and pointed to a big poster in the middle. WiL and I went over and looked at it.
"Yea, I got that at a concert a while back. " I don't even remember listening to their music.
"That's awesome. So you're not an Aiden virgin. Damn WiL look at you. You're so much more different now." Nicholas said.
"Look at you, such a fatty back then." WiL said with a laugh.
"Fuck you." Nicholas said.
"Look BVB posers!" Jake yelled.
"Aw you were a fan back then." Andy said with a smile.
"Lunch!" My mom shouted from upstairs.

"Ceviche!" Cassie yelled and almost dived into her bowl.
"Oh great." I said
"Mmm. This is good." Jinx said. Everyone agreed with him.
We hung out with my parents for a little bit. We left right after they decided to pull out the baby books. i wasn't having any of that right now.
We went over to Cassie's next. She was so happy. Her parents and sisters came outside to great her. They were all so happy to see her. She showed everyone around the house and then we went into her bedroom. I loved her bedroom. It was just like mine. Green and black walls with posters covering the walls.
"You have Aiden posters too!" Nick shouted and pointed at her wall.
"I thought you guys didn't know us?" WiL asked.
"We don't" Cassie said questioningly and looked at me.
"Where are the concert books?" I asked
She got in her closet and pulled them both out. She handed me mine and we sat on the bed and started to go through them.
"What are you looking for?" Ashley asked and sat next to Cassie. Everyone else joined us on the bed to look at the pictures with us.
"Are these all pictures from concerts you guys have been to?" Andy asked.
"Yea." I said and kept flipping through.
"Shiloh look! You and Jared." Cassie said and pointed at a picture in my book. I looked over, indeed it was Jared and I. It was taken a few months before I joined the band.
"You were so small!" Andy said with a laugh.
"Yea, I was pretty young then." I said. "Whoa!" I shouted when I came to what I was looking for. It was a picture of WiL and I from years ago.
"You do know us!" Nicholas said excitedly.
"Holy shit. I don't even remember that. Do you?" Cassie asked.
"No I don't. look here's you and WiL too. And the three of us with Nicholas." I said and pointed at two more pictures.
"Wow, look at WiL. He was so hot." Cassie said with a giggle.
"Hot, he was so young." I said.
"Are you calling me old?" He asked.
"Maybe." I said with a giggle. "Wow, I don't even remember that concert dude."
"Wait, wasn't that at the Modern Day Escape concert?" Cassie asked.
"Oh yea! I remember now." I said.
"You know, I think I remember meeting you guys. Cassie weren't you the girl that was flashing people? You were wearing, I think a black lace bra." WiL said.
"Holy shit." Cassie said and her cheeks went red.
"And Shiloh, weren't you the girl that bumped into me and almost knocked me over?" WiL asked me.
"That wasn't my fault! I was in the pit." I said.
"Of course you were." Nicholas said.
"Dude look, us and Ozzy." Cassie said and pointed.
"Wow. Jeez talk about memories man. This is awesome." I said. "That was like the best concert ever. Hey look you and Ashley." I pointed to a picture in my book.
"You and Andy." Cassie said and pointed to hers.
"Whoa, I was 18 then almost 19. Wait isn't that when we became friends?" Andy asked.
"Yea, you were flirting a lot too. I wrote my number on your arm. You can see it right there." I said with a smile.
We looked at pictures for a little while longer before going to meet up with Cortney. We hung out with her for a few hours. It was so much fun. I completely forgot about the drama with WiL. I think he did too. We were all laughing and smiling and having a good time. Unfortunately Cortney couldn't hang out for long. We wanted to take her out to dinner but we couldn't. We dropped her off at home then met up with Cassie's parents and my parents at Olive Garden for dinner.
Our parents brought our baby books with them. This was so embarrassing. They even started to tell embarrassing stories too.
"Mom!" She was talking about when I got a sock stuck on my head when I was four.
"Cute." WiL said with a smirk.
I glared at him. "How about that one time when Cassie flashed the wrong person at the Iron Maiden concert." Cassie's mom said.
"Yes! That was hilarious." I said. Cassie's face started to go a deep red. "Oh and when her pants fell off in the pit! Whitest ass I've ever seen." I said and started laughing.
Cassie threw a bread stick at me and laughed. Luckily they didn't show many pictures from our baby books. We threatened to throw soda on them.
"How about some of Andy's embarrassing moments?" I asked.
"How about lets not and say we did." He said as he took a sip of his soda.
"So I heard you and Jared broke up." My mom said.
"yep. We did." I said and ate some salad.
"She's dating WiL now." C.C said.
The table grew quiet.
"you are?" My mom asked.
WiL looked at me. I ate some more salad and changed the subject.
We talked about our lives, asked each other how we were doing. They asked us where we were going on tour next, how long we'd be on tour. That was pretty much it.
"So your brother called this morning and asked for bail money." My dad said.
Andy choked back a laugh and I threw an ice cube at him.
"Really now?" I asked.
"Yea. He said he got into a fight at the bar yesterday."
"With who?" I asked.
"He didn't say. He said some guy from a band beat the shit out of him though." He said that as he looked over at WiL's hand which was swollen and bruised. There was a scar where the knuckles had broken skin.
"Really? Doesn't everyone know you don't mess with bands?" Andy asked.
I looked at my salad. I did not want to talk about this right now.
We sat around and talked for a while longer before finally leaving. We said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel. I hung out in Cassie's room with her for a little bit.
"You should talk to WiL." She said.
"Since when are you on his side?" I asked.
"Well he explained it to me. And I believe him. And he's really sorry. He really cares about you." She said.
I thought for a moment. "Ok." I said and stood up. I headed for my room. I was going to talk to WiL.
______________________________________________________

WiL's POV

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Trox.
"Hey man!" I said happily. I let him in and gave him a hug.
"Hey bro. Where's Nick?" He asked and set his bags by the door.
"Shower." I said and went back to writing a song.
"You ok? You seem upset." He asked. How he noticed I didn't know.
"Yea, I'm just a fuck up is all." I said and looked down at the paper to write more lyrics.
"How?" He asked.
"I didn't tell someone about Lindsay and Phineas." I said.
"Ouch, you are a fuck up." He said.
I nodded. "Thanks."
Trox lit what looked like a cigarette but wasn't. He offered me a hit and I declined. "Your loss."
Shiloh walked in then.
"oh, who is this beautiful lady?" Trox said
"Uh hi, I'm Shiloh. You must be Trox." She said and put her hand out.
"The one and only." Trox said and lifted her hand to kiss it.
Shiloh raised her eyebrows and looked at me questioningly. I shrugged.
"You don't have a boyfriend do you?" Trox asked her.
"Actually I do. Sorry. I think you know him though. His name is William." She said and winked at me. Does that mean she forgave me?
Her phone rang. "Excuse me." She said as she answered it and walked into the hallway.
Trox looked at me. "She's a babe."
I smiled. "She's pretty amazing."
"You fuck her yet?" he asked and smoked some more pot.
"That's none of your business." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Oh you sly dog. How is she?' He asked.
I sighed and looked at him. "Pretty fucking amazing."
Nicholas walked out of the bathroom and greeted Trox.
"Ok thanks Morgan." Shiloh said as she walked into the room and hung up.
"Want a hit?" Trox asked her.
She shook her head and gave him a dirty look. "No thanks." She said as she sat next to me.
I immediately put away what I was working on. I didn't want her to see it yet.
"So Shiloh why are you dating this guy?" Trox asked her.
She shrugged. "I don't know. I like his tattoos."
"Are you a kinky girl?" he asked her.
"Um." she said and looked at me.
"Trox, just shut up ok." i said. "Follow me." I said and stood up. Shiloh followed me. We went outside to the balcony.
"What are we doing?" She asked.
I sat on a step and started to play my guitar and sing. I changed my mind and sang her the song I was working on.
She smiled when I was finished. "I like it."
"Good. I'm writing it for you." I said with a smile.
She smiled. "I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have reacted like that."
"It's ok. Don't worry about it. I would have reacted the same way. Plus, you're not the one that needs to be sorry. I am. And I''m really sorry." I said.
She leaned forward and kissed me softly. "I forgive you."
"Shiloh."
"yea?"
"Will you officially be my girl?" I asked.
She didn't answer. Instead she smiled and leaned up and kissed me again.
"I'm going to take that as a yes." I said and kissed her back.
Nicholas and Trox started banging on the window making kissy faces. We started to laugh and turned to face the sky.
"Let's go party." Shiloh said and we went back inside.
"Shiloh."
"Yea?" She said with a giggle.
"I love you."
She smiled. "I love you too."
Everyone else came over and partied. We partied til about two in the morning. Security came up and told us that we had to quiet down or we'd be kicked out. After they left everyone decided to go back to their rooms and get some rest before we headed out tomorrow. Nicholas passed out drunk on the couch and Trox passed out stoned on the other bed.
I climbed into bed next to Shiloh and wrapped my arm around her waist. She rolled over to face me.
"I'm sorry." I said again. I still felt bad.
"Stop apologizing." She said and put her hand on my cheek. "Your eyes are brown."
"They get that way when I'm upset." I said. "They are usually hazel, green when I'm happy."
"Well be happy then." She said and put a hand on my neck. She traced my tattoos and I played with a strand of her hair. She moved forward and kissed me softly. I bit her bottom lip a few times and knawed on it til it was raw. I sat up and leaned over her. I put my hand at the back of her neck and tangled my fingers in her hair. She bit my lip in return. She bit and pulled it with a smile on her face. he eyes were gleaming again. they were a light shiny brown.
"You're beautiful." i said and rubbed her cheek with my thumb.
"Well you're not to bad yourself." She said with a giggle.
i smiled at her and started kissing her again. The kiss grew from love and passion to lust. Our bodies were pushed together. She bit at my lip. Each bite sent electricity down my spine and to my now hard dick. I wanted her badly, I wanted to be inside her. The way we connect and the way we feel when we have sex was amazing. It's a moment that feels like a lifetime.
"Nicholas and Trox." She said and pulled away.
I frowned. I had forgotten they were in the room.
"Screw it." She said and pushed her lips hard against mine. She bit my neck and I growled.
"Mmm sexy." She said as she continued to bite my neck. She grinded her hips against mine. That turned me on more. I loved the way she worked her hips. Now that was sexy. She rolled over and climbed on top of me and took off her tank top. I put my hands on her hips. My hands were giant compared to her small body. She was wearing only a bra and some boxers. I noticed some marks on her leg that got me curious. She leaned down and pulled my attention back by kissing me. I slid my hand around her back and unhooked her bra and her breasts became exposed.
I rolled over and put my weight on her. I grazed my teeth on her neck and felt the goosebumps grow along her arms. i grabbed her hands and pulled them above her head. I nibbled on her ear and she twitched. I slid my hands down her sides to her hips and pulled off her boxers. She took mine of next. I locked my hands with hers and moved them back above her head.
She looked at me with wanted eyes and I bit her lip and kissed her tenderly. I slid in between her legs and she let out a breath. I wanted to be rough and wild but tonight I wanted to be, I don't know, romantic. I also wanted to keep quiet so we wouldn't wake the guys.
She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me down on her. I rested my head on her shoulder to muffle a moan. She giggled slightly and turned my face to hers. She kissed me and continued to pull my hips into hers. I covered her mouth with mine to muffle a moan of her own.
"I love you." I whispered into her ear and kissed her neck.
______________________________________________________

Third Person

While WiL and Shiloh were having their fun Nicholas woke up. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He heard loud breaths and looked around. He could make out shapes moving on the far bed next to the door. He realized what it was and it slightly aroused him. He stood up and walked over to Trox who was asleep on the other bed.
He woke him up and pointed over at the other bed trying not to laugh. Trox waited for his eyes to adjust then laughed quietly when he realized what they were doing. He stood up as quietly as he could and walked over to the door. He flicked on a light switch and busted out laughing.
"Shit." WiL said rolled over next to Shiloh and covered themselves.
Shiloh's face immediately went red and she tried to hide behind WiL.
Nicholas and Trox were standing there laughing at them.
"Get out of here!" WiL shouted and threw a pillow at them. Shiloh covered herself with one of the blankets and ran to the bathroom.
"That was hot." Trox said and watched her run into the bathroom.
"Do you mind?" WiL asked and put his bottoms back on. He walked over with Shiloh's closed and knocked on the door.
"Shi, here are your clothes." he said.
She opened the door, grabbed them, and immediately closed the door. WiL went over and sat back on the bed. "you guys suck."
"You would have done the same thing." Nick said and jumped on the other bed.
Shiloh came out a moment later. She was still wrapped in the blanket. She looked down as she walked over to the bed. She laid down and faced the wall.
"ow ow." Trox said
WiL glared. "Go to bed." he laid down and put his arm around Shiloh.
Trox turned off the light and went over to the other bed to sleep again.
Trox and Nicholas continued to tease them until the next morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story