Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Die Romantic

Music Video and a Wet Concert

by EchelonWiLControl 0 reviews

Shiloh films another music video while the concert gets very hot and very wet.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-11-13 - 4053 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shiloh's POV

Nicholas and Trox would not leave us alone about last night. They went on and on about it. It was so embarrassing. WiL kept laughing at me for blushing.
I slugged him in the arm and told him to shut up.
Luckily they stopped making fun of us when we wandered to Cassie's room to make sure she and Ashley were ready to head out. The two roadies they were rooming with were asleep in the hallway. They each had a pillow and thin blanket with them.
"What?" Nicholas said confused.
One of the roadies woke up. "Don't go in there. They've been at it all night." He said.
We looked at each other and laughed. WiL slowly opened the door and we went in. We all busted out laughing when we saw them. Cassie was leaning over Ashley. She was giving him head. Ashley's head was leaned back and he was moaning. When they heard us laughing they jumped up and started getting dressed. I think the funniest part of all of this is that William Control was playing in the background.
"People fuck to my music. Sweet!" WiL said as Cassie and Ashley pulled up their pants.
"I love how on this tour we can all have sex and see each other naked without a problem." Nicholas said as he continued to laugh. This kind of stuff would never happen on a Mars tour.
"I know right. Shows how shameless we are." Cassie said as she put on her bra and shirt.
"You guys could at least knock." Ashley said with an irritated tone.
"At least Nick and Trox didn't watch you have sex last night." WiL said with a frown.
"That was funny." Trox said.
"Shut up." I said. "You guys ready? We wanna head out soon."
"Yea we just need to get our bags packed up." Cassie said. We waited for them outside by the buses.
"You guys leaving already?" Jared asked from behind. Terry was standing next to him.
"Jared!" I shouted and jumped on him.
"Hey man." Andy said. "What are you doing here?"
"Terry and I are here for the arts festival." Jared explained
"We should have gone to that." Cassie said as she and Ashley walked out the doors. She came over and gave Jared a hug.
"To bad you can't go now." Jared said as he put his arm around me. His touch gave me butterflies. "before you go, will you come up to my room? I bought you a great piece of work. I thought you'd love it."
"Yea sure. Real quick though." I said and followed him upstairs.
When we got upstairs he showed me a dark painting. It was dark and checkered around the edges. There were black roses in each corner. There was a creepy old mansion with dead trees in the background and a graveyard as the front yard. There were bats flying around in the sky, a noose in one of the trees. A hand coming out of the ground in front of one of the gravestones. It was a full moon with clouds in front of it. There was little color mostly black, gray and little white. The roses had a touch of purple in them.
"Wow, I love it!" I said with a smile.
"I thought of you when I saw it. I'm glad you like it." Jared said and wrapped it up so it wouldn't get ruined on the bus.
"Thanks." I said and gave him a hug.
"You're welcome my love." He said and leaned over to kiss the side of my lips. I wasn't expecting it and I slightly jumped.
He laughed and kissed my lips this time. I melted.
We kissed for a few moments before he pulled away.
"I love you."
I looked down. "Jared." I sighed.
"What?"
I couldn't look him in the eyes. "I'm kind of. I'm with WiL." I finally got out.
"I know." He said.
I sighed.
"I know. But I still love you. And I always will." He said and kissed me once more. "You should get going now."
He walked me to the door. I took the painting from his hands, gave him another hug and headed back to the bus.
WiL met me outside the but. "Ready?"
"Yep." I said with a smile. I showed him the painting on the drive.
__________________________________________________________

Third Person

They made it to Denver on time and did their show. It ended up being a good show just like all the others. After that show they made their way to Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, then finally to New York. All the shows were great and the crowds rocked. The last break they had was in Salt Lake. After that they did their shows all the way up to New York. They would be doing three shows in New York and then they'd be there an extra day as a break. Four days all together.
__________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

Shiloh decided that she wanted to do the music video for Scavengers Of The Damned here in New york. Being here for four days gave us enough time to fly my band mates out here, find a crew to work with, and find a place to shoot. It also gave us enough time to do the shows get the video done, and have some fun.
Nicholas called the guys and Shiloh called for a crew and actors.
"They'll be here tomorrow." Nick said.
"To bad Jake and Angel wont be apart of it." I said with a frown. They both had quit the band not to long ago.
"Actually they will be. We need actors for it so i called them and asked them to be in it." Shiloh said when she got off the phone.
"Sweet! A reunion!" Nick said excitedly
I smiled. "You're awesome."
She shrugged. "I know."
"So Ian, Keef, Jake, and Angel are all going to be in it?" Nick asked.
"Yep." Shiloh said with a smile. She continued to make phone calls while we set up our merch tables. This was our first show in New York. We had two more after this then a free day.
"She's been talking to Morgan a lot." i heard Cassie say to C.C
"Because of Ryan?" C.C asked
"I don't know. She won't tell me. She said it was for a friend." Cassie said.
"Who's Morgan?" I asked.
"Their lawyer." Cassie told me.
"Maybe something is going on with the band. Another lawsuit maybe." C.C said.
I looked over at Shiloh. She was on the phone and she was writing stuff down in a notebook.
We continued setting up. Shiloh came to help when she was done.
"OK so we've got a place to shoot. They are making the set now. A friend of mine is finding some actors and we'll be good to go." She told Nick and I.
"When do we start shooting?" Nicholas asked.
"Hopefully tomorrow." Shiloh said.
"That fast?" Nick asked
She nodded. "I work fast."
Doors opened an hour later. This show was sold out and the venue was filled with people. I'm pretty sure some people were even standing in doorways. This was insane. Shiloh was performing first.
"New York City!" She yelled and the crowd cheered. "Thanks for giving us a sold out show! You guys are amazing! I have a feeling this is going to be the best crowd of the whole tour!" The crowd cheered more.
"Here's a little song called Nerds and Cigarettes. Feel free to sing along. Oh and make sure that there are some mosh pits I can jump into tonight."
Immediately after she said that the crowd formed a huge hole in the middle of the venue.
The crowd was wild. The venue was so backed it made the whole place extremely hot, I could barely stand it. Shiloh opened up some water bottles. She drank some of the water then poured some on her head and poured the rest all over the crowd. They cheered at that.
BVB went on stage next. Andy asked for a pit and the crowd gave him one. Some one threw a water bottle at Jinx and it got water all over him and his guitar. Andy got pissed and jumped into the crowd. Security pulled him back on stage. When he was finished with the song he spoke.
"So come on. Which one of you threw the water bottle?" he asked.
Some guy in the very back of the venue raised his hand.
"Why'd you run from me you pussy?" Andy asked him.
The guy flipped him off.
"Yea fuck you fucking pussy." Andy said. The crowd cheered.
After BVB I went up and performed. I had Shiloh come on stage to sing Dorian Gray with me. For my last song I brought out my acoustic guitar to sing the new song I wrote.
"So I'm going to sing a new song. Who wants to come up and let me sing to them?" i asked.
The crowd cheered and threw their arms in the air.
"OK another question. Should I sing it to on of you amazing people or should I sing it to the girl I wrote it for?"
The crowd all shouted different things.
I looked back stage as I spoke next. "Shiloh will you come on stage please?"
She looked shocked. She stood there and looked around.
The crowd was cheering and after a moment they started chanting her name.
"Shiloh! Shiloh!" they shouted
I looked at her and pouted. Cassie gave her a good push and she walked on stage. She was smiling and blushing. The crowd cheered and she covered her face.
"Don't hide that beautiful face." I said. She moved her hands and looked at me.
"This song is for you." I said and began playing guitar and singing.
The crowd cheered and Shiloh blushed even more.
When I finished I gave Shiloh a hug and the crowd started to chant again.
"Kiss her! Kiss her!" they shouted
I laughed and gave her a quick kiss before we walked off stage and headed to the merch tables. Shiloh was still blushing even while she was at her merch table.
Fans asked me questions about Shiloh and I. I answered some of them but not all of them. Someone came over and gave me a black rose.
I walked over and gave it to Shiloh.
"Aw thanks" She said with a smile. I bought one of her t shirts before heading back over to my merch table.
After that we went back to the hotel. Shiloh, Nicholas, and myself got to sleep early so we could get the video done tomorrow. Ian, Keef, Angel, and Jake would be here around ten.
__________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

We went to look at the set first thing in the morning. It wasn't completely finished but it looked great. There was a big table in the middle, pictures on the wall, couches, a painting of WiL, a small bookshelf and candles. I loved it.
"What do you guys think?" I asked.
"I love it." WiL said with a grin.
"It looks great. Nicholas said.
"We can start filming in a couple hours as soon as the set is finished." My friend Michael, the set designer said.
"Thanks Mike." I said. "Guys this is Mike, Mike this is WiL and Nicholas." I introduced them. "Mike's really good at set designing. He's done a lot of my videos."
"Nice to meet you." WiL said and shook Mike's hand. "The set looks great."
"Good, I'm glad you like it. That means I don't have to tear it down and redo it." Mike said.
"Oh well I wouldn't have made you do that. Even if I didn't like it we would have used it." WiL said reassuringly.
"That's nice of you. So the set should be done around nine. So whenever you guys are ready to start shooting." Mike said.
WiL looked at me questioningly.
"Let's go get our merch tables set up first. Then when the others get here we can start shooting." I said.
"What about costumes?" WiL asked.
"Oh yea, we have a costume designer here. She already has costumes but she needs your exact sizes." Mike said.
They gave her their sizes and we headed to the hotel to get the RV filled with our merch and headed to the venue. Luckily they let us in this early. We got our tables set up and waited for the guys to call us. At 10:15 they called to let us know they were waiting at the airport. We drove over to pick them up.
"Shiloh I can't let you pay for all this. You paid for the last video too." WiL said after we switched the RV out for the van and headed to the airport.
"Don't worry about it. The last one was very low budget. So is this one." I explained.
"Well at least let me help pay for it." He said.
"OK." I said. "Plus Mike is my friend. He always gives me good deals." I added.
WiL nodded. We pulled up to the airport and found the guys. We helped them load their bags into the van. WiL and Nicholas gave them all hugs and WiL introduced me to all of them. "Guys this is Shiloh, the amazing director of this music video."
"Nice to meet you all." I said.
Ian gave me a big hug. "You're WiL's new girlfriend!" He said. "He talks about you all the time. He hasn't stopped talking about you since you dunked him into that pool back in California." Ian informed me.
"Oh is that right?" I asked and looked at WiL.
He blushed slightly. "Can we get back to the set now please?"
We got in the van and headed over. The costume designer already had WiL"s and Nick's costumes ready. They immediately put them on and then went in to get their hair and make up fixed. The rest of the group and the actors got fitted for their costumes. When they were done they joined WiL and Nick in hair and make up. At 12:30 we started shooting.
The set looked amazing now that it was ready to go. There was food on the table, there was a girl laying on the table with her mouth held open by one of those dentist tools. Everyone sat around the table. WiL stood in front of the picture of himself.
"All right. Let's try and get this done today." I said and stood behind Mike and the monitor.
I told everyone what to do for this first part and we started shooting.
WiL started to 'sing' and do hand motions, getting really into the song and video. There was a second camera moving around the room getting footage of the other actors and the rest of the room.
"Go to the girl with the red hair." I told the second camera man.
"Go to Nick. Now the girls on the couch. Now around the room." I kept instructing the second guy.
"Now to the guy with the sharp teeth. Now the girl on the table. OK now Vanessa," she was the girl with the red hair, "lean up and spit into the girls mouth." She did as she was directed.
I continued to instruct everyone on what to do. The video was turning out great so far. We did a couple retakes of this first part.
"OK now WiL come sit between these girls on the couch." He walked over and sat now. He looked really good in his costume. I kind of wished he would wear that everyday. He sat on the couch and looked at the girls with a look of, "I'm a stud." then looked at me and winked. I giggled.
We started shooting again.
"OK stand up WiL, do some facial expressions. Good." he stood up and did some facial expressions that were both intense and cute.
"Everyone at the table, make sure you are pretending to eat, drink, and talk to each other." I told them all. Nicholas immediately started eating grapes and strawberries.
"WiL put your finger by your head and do this." I said as I showed him what to do. He mimicked it and did another face that fit perfectly. He already had a general idea of what to do. We had the same vision for this video.
"OK now can we get you girls fighting now?" I asked. WiL walked over by me to get out of the way while we shot the girls fighting on the couch. We shot that part a few times until we got it perfectly.
"Good. Make sure you guys are punching, pulling hair, scratching. All that stuff." I told them.
After that we moved back to WiL. He went back on set and stood next to another girl on a different couch. She was sitting on it wearing a mask and a bikini. She was wearing the mask to hide a hideous face.
"OK WiL for this part just sing to her. Kiss her arm a bit. Good. OK now Kim turn your face away from him. WiL turn her face back to you. Good. Kiss her arm a bit more." I instructed them. They did it very well.
"Now Kim take off your mask. WiL when she takes it off looked down and back away from her." They did so. I loved the way WiL shied away from her.
After that we filmed everyone 'singing' and getting into the video.
"Great now everyone just go fucking crazy." I told them. "throw food around, break things, throw books around." They went fucking crazy.
Bill, the guy with the sharp teeth, had a hammer and he was breaking pictures on the wall. Everyone else was being just as messy. Next we filmed WiL standing in the middle grinning while mayhem was occurring all around him.
"Great. Looks like we've got a video." I said and we finished shooting.
Everyone went to the other room to get out of costume. WiL and Nicholas stood behind me to watch all the footage we had.
"This is going to be amazing when it's all together." Nicholas said.
"Isn't she a great director?" WiL asked him with a smile. He gave me a quick kiss before going back and changing. I really wanted him to wear the costume all day. it was sexy.
It was 4:30 and we headed to the venue. I was excited for this show because it was outside. I loved outside shows. The crowds were huge and wild. Only downside was how hot it gets. And today was a pretty hot day. Luckily the building where our merch tables are located is air conditioned. I was looking forward to going in there after the show. Another downside was that all I had were jeans.
"Hey Cassie do you have any shorts I can borrow? I don't want to wear skinny jeans on stage today." I asked when we got to the venue.
"Yea look in my bag." She said. I got on the RV and went through her bag.
She had some cute black short that were all ripped. After I put them on I realized that they were very short. I didn't like that. I guess I'd just have to deal with it. I put on a white tank top and black shirt with my red and black striped gloves and headed back outside.
__________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

I looked over as Shiloh walked off the bus. She looked pretty hot. She completely distracted me from whatever Ian was telling me. She had on some really short shorts. She had great long legs. I felt blood rush to my dick and tried to think about something else. When she got closer I noticed the marks on her leg again. They were peaking through one of the rips of the shorts.
"Andy. What are those marks on Shiloh's leg?" I asked since he was standing nearby. He and Ian both looked over.
"Oh. Nothing. Don't bring it up." Andy said and went back to doing what he was doing.
I was very curious now. I wanted to ask Shiloh about it. She performed first again today. She didn't go all out like she usually does because it was so hot out. She did however get someone to open the fire hydrant and hook a hose to it. She was having fun spraying the crowd with water. By the end of her performance she and the crowd were completely soaked.
I went on stage next. I too sprayed the crowd with the hose. The cheered as a sign of gratitude. It was very hot. I was sweating like crazy. At one point I even turned the hose on myself. Skinny jeans was a bad idea. And now I was soaking wet. It was going to be heard to get these pants off after the show.
I took my shirt off and threw it into the crowd. A group of girls started fighting over it. "Let the riot begin." I said with a laugh.
Security tried to break it up but that didn't work out to well. Shiloh came out on stage to try and help.
"Knock it off! It's just a t shirt jeez! Here take mine." She said as she took her shirt off. She was only in a tank top and shorts now. She threw her shirt into the crowd and a fight broke out for that too. The guys cheered at her though. She was soaking wet and in a tank top. A white tank top. That was now see through. She was wearing a black lacy bra too. I again felt the blood rushing back and became embarrassed. An erection was hard to hide in skinny jeans, wet skinny jeans no less. It was especially hard to hide on stage. I turned around to face Ian on the drums. Cassie ran out on stage with a red robin bag.
"Red robin!" She yelled.
"Yum!" Shiloh and the crowd yelled. I was trying to get my mind off Shiloh when she grabbed the hose and got me wet. That fixed my problem.
"Shiloh got me wet." I said
The crowd cheered. She ran off stage and I finished my performance.
BVB went on next. At the end of their performance Shiloh and Cassie ran on stage with water balloons. They started throwing them at everyone. The stage was soaked and we were all slipping and falling. The crowd dispersed and waited for us at our merch tables. We got some towels and dried off a bit.
I pulled Shiloh behind the bus and kissed her roughly. i wanted her badly after seeing her soaking wet in that outfit.
"Craven!" someone shouted from behind us. We looked to find Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Monroe from Blood On The Dance Floor.
"Craven?" I asked as Shiloh ran up and gave them hugs. I followed behind her.
"Hey WiL." Dahvie said.
"Hey man." I said and gave him a hug.
"Whoa!" He shouted and pulled away.
"What?" i asked.
Dahvie laughed and pointed at my crotch. "You're hard!"
Shiloh laughed. "That's hot."
"It's her fault." I said and repositioned myself.
"What are you guys doing here?" Shiloh asked them as she held my hand.
"Same as you guys. Touring it up. Nice show by the way. I'm fucking soaked." Jayy said and shook his head. Water flew from his hair.
We talked for a little bit and then headed to our merch tables. We didn't want to keep the fans waiting to long. We agreed to hang out with them tomorrow night after our last show and party. We still had two more days here turns out they did too.
After the merch tables were finished and we had seen everyone we backed up and went to get dinner. After that we went back to the hotel. Shiloh stayed up to get the video edited. She was still working on it when I passed out. I think she stayed up all night to work on it. She wanted to get it to the record company as fast as possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story